Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

It is true that everyone takes a medium to get up. And that's the bitcoin it's easy to earn from here if you can understand. Bitcoin is likely to double it after one year if you invest here. Bitcoin is really a great coincidence that it is very likely to be rich in use.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:07:38 AM

It is true that everyone takes a medium to get up. And that's the bitcoin it's easy to earn from here if you can understand. Bitcoin is likely to double it after one year if you invest here. Bitcoin is really a great coincidence that it is very likely to be rich in use.

But I still many people doubt the bitcoin performance of the higher prices. Wink

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:36:19 AM

I think many are already familiar with bitcoin and they are increasingly using bitcoin, whether they are just interested in diversifying their wealth because bitcoin tends to perform well.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:52:32 AM

If they see the potential of bitcoin and the technology it has, they will use bitcoin. Either bitcoin is used as a means of payment, a tool of trade monopoly, politics or just as an investment.
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:33:44 AM

You do not have to feel about any individual who desires to use bitcoin. Because the bitcoin by itself is developed for all the levels of the planet. The much more bitcoin users the increased the bitcoin volume and the far better for the bitcoin alone. excellent luck
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

I think bitcoin is great. bitcoin makes my life better. Someone can be a millionaire thanks to bitcoin. Bitcoins have many benefits for humans.

balacklava666

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

hello,
I think bitcoin will make a person get rich in a short time
hunterkrypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

I think the rich are attracted to bitcoin with the money they have invested in, and this is very beneficial for us small communities by mining bitcoin
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Of course, this is an advantage for us, we can investing bitcoins for a long time. With many of the group of rich people whom are interested in business bitcoins. I see rich countries like USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar,etc doing a lot of meetings to promote bitcoins among them. https://www.meetup.com/BTC-Qatar-Discussing-the-future-of-digital-currency
With them interested and investing, it will make the bitcoins price going moon too.

https://www.meetup.com/BTC-Qatar-Discussing-the-future-of-digital-currency
amspec

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:50:25 AM

it is good to know bitcoin but i dont think what will happen to us/other (small investors)

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION (https://ethereumprime.info)
adrivanrex

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

I really need a bitcoin. Can you help me?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
The richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using Bitcoins because most of them knows best about investment and I think they are risk takers too compared to poor people like me who think hundred of times before making a decission to invest small amount of money in an investment because I am afraid to lose it all. They do have advantages in any investments because they have money to invest anytime. Of course it will still be good for us if we work hard and those rich ones would become whales if they've invested huge amount of money into Bitcoins and the effect would be great because price will surely skyrocket though will make it hard for us to earn even a coin due to price too high and of course we can't afford to buy anymore. So while it's still early we must buy now and save it in the safe place.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

I think all the people or upper class people to the lowest are all interested because many big and small businesses and individuals who use Bitcoin. Includes physical businesses in the real world such as restaurants, apartments, law firms, and well-known online services.
georgiyfo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:01:08 AM

I feel all richest people in the globe always lookup techniques to make funds. BTC are really beneficial to make funds but they aren' t for lazy folks. Btc are for people who enjoy to commence anything from zero, and i am one of them.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

Its possible manny richiest man finding a bussines that can earn them and double there money...
They even not scared to risk because they already rich and they can  observed the ico that have a big chancess to success.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

i think about the fufure of bitcoin , i imagine it after few years, maybe bitcoin still rise and rise and rise, i thinking about this thing, maybe those persons that have a many bitcoin in there wallet is gonna be a millionaire some day.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:07 AM

Its possible many richiest man finding a bussines that can earn them and double there money...
They even not scared to risk because they already rich and they can  observed the ico that have a big chancess to success.

Yes, this is true. There are lots of people who already rich and get involved in ICOs, both as investors and owners of companies which launch ICOs. For example, there were Kin ICO, launched by already rich people, Reality Clash ICO as well was launched by already rich folks.
Also, there are lots of rich people who already invested in Bitcoin, altcoins or even ICOs. For example, Richard Branson, John McAfee and Floyd Mayweather just to name a few...

This is very beneficial to Bitcoin because as soon as more and more rich people get involved in Bitcoin its price will rise. They are also capable of huge influence among people, so this is good news!

Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:11:42 PM

I don't think spcial in this time . many parson going to be rich in this way.I also be like that in future,if i do work harder.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:19:18 PM

Until now I am still wondering if the bitcoin price increase will continue to rise and I am thinking of selling some of my coins.
In addition many people start joining to get as many coins and they always see bitcoin prices.
I hope you do not just look at the price but the projects we have to finish Wink
krulviper

Activity: 354
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:25:07 AM

I think the richest family or personality in the world will be interested in investing for investment, because for those 10% profit every month it is enough.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: