Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

no i think.
rich family or people wont use bitcoin. because they have a lot of money. and i think cryptocurrent use for people that need money Grin like me Grin
but if it happen, it will make me more rich. because we can earn bitcoin from this forum or other way, but they will be buyer, will consume what we get.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:02 PM

There are many people and corporations in the world being interested in Bitcoin. This is a good thing for Bitcoin development. We will benefit from that
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

no i think.
rich family or people wont use bitcoin. because they have a lot of money. and i think cryptocurrent use for people that need money Grin like me Grin
but if it happen, it will make me more rich. because we can earn bitcoin from this forum or other way, but they will be buyer, will consume what we get.

It seems to me absolutely wrong the idea that bitcoin is only for people with economic needs and not for rich people. But this type of mentality is usual among those who join this forum trying to grasp all the free money they can with the least effort.

But of course bitcoin can be used by all social strata, and in fact its adoption by famous and rich people would be adequate to give it more visualization in the media. But it is difficult for this to happen due to the legal restrictions that still exist against bitcoin, and these famous people would hardly take the risk of getting involved in problems with the authorities just for supporting bitcoin.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

I think that BTC is for all people.. poor and rich.. it makes no diff between any two people who want to use it.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:51:39 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..

We should all have a rights that can use bitcoin in every personalities. Even if you are rich, poor or an average person you can rights to learn,earn money from bitcoin. If the richest join in the bitcoin world, the value of bitcoin will be in high demand because of many richest investors that come in. That's a good news to the people who are invested their money from bitcoin with a low value.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

I hope the rich and above all celebrities join the trade bitcoins, Would be the major influence for the currency, and would explode in value.
A very good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
I am very supportive of what you give directed to many people.
The more people who will join bitcoin the more bitcoin develops.
ennovy22

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:43:19 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

Maybe. It is the way how they keep or hide their money without using banks. If some celebrity told the media that they are using bitcoins it is a good way to inform and campaign bitcoin.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:46:06 PM

I think even richest families or personalities in the world are interested in using bitcoin they know it is not scam and I think they also know that using bitcoin will make them more richest. Furthermore, I think most of them have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet and I think they are the whales.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

make no mistake that bitcoin users are rich people ,one that is hard to prove this but can be seen from the ever increasing price factor every minute this is great for me ,has slightly pushing my finances indirectly

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:03:46 PM

For me, this is the best way to improve my future. Because of this investment easy for me to be rich, I will have the determination to confirm that I started as a new member of this investment. and I trust in my ability to expand my thinking about investing in btc. now, all I can to do is to extend my knowledge about it.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

I think that BTC is for all people.. poor and rich.. it makes no diff between any two people who want to use it.
I think if all people will use bitcoin it become most popular crypto in all over the world. Even they are poor or rich people, they free to use it,  but i think is better if we could share our knowledge about bitcoin to others, so they can understand it more not only by reading or researching in google but in our idea and thoughts.
watchbay30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

See aristocrats would use bitcoins not because to earn money but to hide their already earned money from the governing authorities. In next few years, we will have many merchants online and offline as well supporting payments in bitcoin so, in that case, major part of the customer base would go with it and there will be people from all classes of the society (rich, middle class etc).
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

i don't think they would bother with thi if they're already rich, but zou never know, maybe someone wants to explore other types of possible income
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

make no mistake that bitcoin users are rich people ,one that is hard to prove this but can be seen from the ever increasing price factor every minute this is great for me ,has slightly pushing my finances indirectly
I really appreciate your financial progress using bitcoin.
It turns out bitcoin greatly affect your life, both in terms of financial and welfare of your life.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:42:23 AM

If those people are investors, well maybe they are interested for this new investment, but for some rich people that are only rich because they have a good job or anything that does not involve investing might think twice though.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

Some people are rich because of in-heritage, it depends if the person is a business man or an investor to able to see if Bitcoin is a good thing to invest in. Smiley
wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:52:48 AM

Let them have. The more people use bitcoin, the better, and for bitkoyna and for us. But, there is a risk of pouring out a lot of capital, because of this, the rate will fall in the short term.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

People who are rich might keep on buying them and storing them and having atleast the most of Bitcoins in their hands, for that, they can already manipulate the prices.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

I believe it's a good thing that personalities and famous people would partake on some bitcoin action. It helps plug bitcoins to their fans thus incurring more supporters. More supporters means more investments. More investments mean more innovation and miners of bitcoins so it's a win-win in my opinion.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:12:36 AM

Well almost all people love to grow money. I think they will be interested in bitcoin since the bitcoin is a good investment especially when its value increases. And I think it is not negative for us because it is free for all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: