Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:31:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20110 times)
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:25 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..

Rich people have so many connections and capable of doing what they want as for me rich people tends to be interested in bitcoin it is because they will have a big time profit in bitcoin. Once they have an opportunity to get profit they will grab it well it's how rich people works. On my opinion it will be a good thing for us because they can be the major investor in bitcoin.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:06:48 AM

There is no doubt rich people can do more things but behind their richness there is smart hard work and luck. Bitcoin open the door of opportunities to work smartly and to become rich.
FabZel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

Yes, rich people or families are capable of so many things. It doesn't matter if a person is rich or not as long as a person is interested in using a bitcoin and yes, they are interested in using a bitcoin. I know many people who are rich and still using a bitcoin to earn money.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

all thinking about business so all he thinks is profit. then they will soon invest in bitcoin.

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:24:16 PM

I think that they are not interested in them only because I think that bitcoin is interested in diversifying their assets, they have no reason to use the bitcoin

A lot of people aren't interested in Bitcoin because they think that they will lose their money once they place their money into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

I think so ... but I think rich people prefer to invest in real business, because in terms of their business psyche, it's easier to analyze the risks to real business than to bitcoin, and also in their real business they lead and managed it, but in cryptocurrencies they are just follow the fluctuations in price. CMIIW
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:38:24 PM

You do not need to consider any person who needs to use bitcoins. Since the bitcoin itself is created for each of the layers of the world. The more customers bitkoynov, the more volume bitcoins and the better for bitcoin.
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

I do think that the bitcoin can be useful for everyone, maybe not forever, but for now it is. I am glad to see that people who are not very fortunate have become millionaires thanks to the bitcoin and I hope that it will take the importance it deserves !
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

I think bitcoin will improve a lot better than ever. The more years to come the more investors to invest. Many will depend on bitcoin and trust more for its good and brighter side for each and everyone's future
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

rich people always want to increase the amount of their wealth, if they know the bitcoin a good business opportunity, surely they will invest here. as much as any of the rich people get bitcoin will not affect the bitcoin for those of us who are not rich yet. there is no rich and poor distinction about bitcoin but from his efforts.
Yes it is true what you say, if a rich person knows the bitcoin business that provides a double income from the income of work normally then I'm sure the rich man will increase his other wealth, especially now that bitcoin affects many people including myself.
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is a very important business development for new generation people.they can easily earn money In exchange for work from bitcoin.it's great opportunity for us  do work or invest here.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Yes, and why not?, Bitcoin is not taxable, and no banks can disallow you to receive and send big amount of money in one transaction. Bitcoin is decentralized and so you are sure about the security of your coin, except of course if you are using exchanges which I only recommend when, well, exchanging.

We all know that even a poor person who have enough skills, can earn and have their Bitcoin here, and having millionaire investors in bitcoin community is not bad at all, in fact, it can help pump bitcoin more if possible.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Bitcoins is one of the source in order to expand their resources, since they are rich then they are capable of investing a huge amount of bitcoins, another thing is that, bitcoins will just grow as the time goes by so they will get a huge amount of profit from their investment.

lucifer2

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

thats good news if richest families invest on bitcoin. you know a few only a percentage of the earth's population knows how bitcoin works. if rich people or families invest on bitcoin, bitcoin the price will increased.

why worry about Bitcoin?

there are still many people who hesitate to invest in bitcoin, even the rich still doubt about the work of bitcoin..

ridwan99

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

i think so......i have a lot hope with bitcoin ......so bitcoin will improve a lot better than ever. day by day years to come the more investors to invest. .
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

rich people always want to increase the amount of their wealth, if they know the bitcoin a good business opportunity, surely they will invest here. as much as any of the rich people get bitcoin will not affect the bitcoin for those of us who are not rich yet. there is no rich and poor distinction about bitcoin but from his efforts.

You are absolutely right. Most rich people always wants more. They are not thoroughly appease to what they already have. And bitcoin offers a right set of circumstances that they are certainly not just letting it pass. I bet when they've heard about bitcoin, instantaneously dollar sign registered in their minds.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

For now it is very much in my mind that I look at bitcoin developments and see many people who have started joining and want to know how the crypto system works and can deliver results for everyone who joins.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

what I'm thinking right now is praying for bitcoin prices to climb back like two months ago, as well as its ETH price to crawl up, and we just pray that both of them crawl up again like two months ago..
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Of course the rich use bitcoin, when you have money it's easier to diversify your portfolio, then in the world of show business it must be "cool" to use bitcoin
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

I think the rich people would not mind about bitcoin because they are already rich, they don't need to waste their time learning about bitcoin. Unless they are greedy or they are not contented with what they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: