Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68569 times)
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Personally i used bitcoin to fight against my country's inflation, along with the fact that btc is directly related to USD, basically what i did now is to play with alt coins, convert into btc and finally my own currency, the margin is higher than local stock market. They said bitcoin would fall 3k-10k mark in years, and i believed that !

Countries with high inflation rates are particularly attractive for bitcoin investors and I think long term its going to give governments an incentive to keep inflation in check or see people fleeing their domestic currency.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

Bitcoin has come to become something that is gradually getting adopted by people. For instance, you can now buy certain services online and pay in bitcoins, some works are also paid in bitcoins. Bitcoin has a very strong community backing it up, therefore​ the future of Bitcoin is fully assured.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

Yes, i believe bitcoin have a big future because many people support and use bitcoin, also an investors we can say it has a future because it in demand and the price is become good and stable. This currency is big help for the people who needs extra income and have a great future. Bitcoin have a future because its more profitable and i believe it can use over the world and become currency. Bitcoin has great future, i know all people will using and accept bitcoin because its easy to earn and fast in transaction. And i believe the bitcoin is become a famous. 
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

Sure it has a bright future of income. because the world's trend is turning to be decentralized for the economic structures.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:36:19 AM

Sure it has a bright future of income. because the world's trend is turning to be decentralized for the economic structures.
You are probably gonna get that income if you will start holding now, bitcoin will continue to succeed in the future because we are continues with our support, the limited supply is the best features of bitcoin and the reason why I am holding much of it. I believe this will bring me fortune because bitcoin is created for the future and that future is nearing, we just have to wait more and more people will be educated with digital currency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:34:52 PM

Sure, bitcoin has a future. Even the future of bitcoin very bright. As more people open their minds about digital currency technology more effectively.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

We must take into account that this world of cryptocurrencies is just in its first steps, initiating an early stage of expansion and development, so there is still a long way to go to reach a stable and sustainable economy based on these digital currencies. Therefore it is necessary to be patient with this type of eventualities. Without a doubt we will see many bitcoin-based companies fall to the side of the road, but at the same time we will see many more arise, which will mean that the bitcoin economy is alive and of course, with a great future to come.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:32:42 PM

Yes, they had a future in bitcoin. We only need to do is to work hard, be productive, be creative and be efficient. I'm sure you have a future in bitcoin.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:39:30 AM

Why would you ask if bitcoin have a future? Don't you believe it has a future? I myself believe it is the future, imagine before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now. I bet Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn't believe it too it has reached almost $3000. So to answer your question, my answer would be Yes without a doubt it has a future.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 04:02:42 AM

That's laughing thing dude. It's just another planned scam. Looks like they motivate people for selling out their bitcoins and making it dump in its price. That's the only motive I can sense from their site. Bitcoin is very futuristic and well equipped with advanced technology. This is the new era currency and it won't be going down so easily in the mean time. I trust bitcoin completely and I'm well aware of its future. It will keep rising no matter what people spread about it. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:16:30 AM

Bitcoin has a greatest of future of all if bitcoin don't had a future maybe those rich will not have interest use bitcoin way back 2013-2014 bitcoin that year is cheaper and not that expensive see how it goes by the year past bitcoin now is at the price of almost in $3000 dollars this is what the bitcoin future is.
chineseprancing

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:52:02 AM

Bitcoin has a greatest of future of all if bitcoin don't had a future maybe those rich will not have interest use bitcoin way back 2013-2014 bitcoin that year is cheaper and not that expensive see how it goes by the year past bitcoin now is at the price of almost in $3000 dollars this is what the bitcoin future is.
I agree with you I remembered when I started price of bitcoin was $12 how small, I cannot expect that their price in the market were increased in to $2000+ I was regret because I used my bitcoin in gambling. That's why I started again and back to zero because I just see that I have a bright future in bitcoin.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:32:02 AM

I do believe bitcoin has a good future, as bitcoin is gaining popularity nationwide. Its price is growing daily and continously increasing. So I believe bitcoin has a very good future as many are currently using it.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

Bitcoin is just starting to warm up, Does it have a future? Definitely yes as Australia will recognize bitcoin as money by July 1, 2017 and more positive news are coming. More people now recognize bitcoin and is becoming more popular. Bitcoin has great potential and has yet to find out what bitcoin can do. $4000-$5000 this year would be great! $10000 in the future? lets see. Just BuY and HoDL.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Certainly with australia who have successfully adopted bitcoin,will have an impact on bitcoin changes which would be increasingly popular as digital currencies that have a good future as an investment.and certainly most likely will make bitcoin prices up to reach highest rate.
bitbob82

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

We must take into account that this world of cryptocurrencies is just in its first steps, initiating an early stage of expansion and development, so there is still a long way to go to reach a stable and sustainable economy based on these digital currencies. Therefore it is necessary to be patient with this type of eventualities. Without a doubt we will see many bitcoin-based companies fall to the side of the road, but at the same time we will see many more arise, which will mean that the bitcoin economy is alive and of course, with a great future to come.
yes that is right that still bitcoin has to cover a long journey become more stable and more popular because still only 1% of people know about bitcoin which comparatively very low. but we are hopeful that very soon their number will increase.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:13:11 PM

yes that is right that still bitcoin has to cover a long journey become more stable and more popular because still only 1% of people know about bitcoin which comparatively very low. but we are hopeful that very soon their number will increase.
By just seeing that only 1% of the total population have known the existence of the bitcoin it means that the bitcoin is just starting to gain power and people as long as it will gain investors and as time pass by the bitcoin will gain power and price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

Bitcoin is just starting to warm up, Does it have a future? Definitely yes as Australia will recognize bitcoin as money by July 1, 2017 and more positive news are coming. More people now recognize bitcoin and is becoming more popular. Bitcoin has great potential and has yet to find out what bitcoin can do. $4000-$5000 this year would be great! $10000 in the future? lets see. Just BuY and HoDL.
Is it true that australian country will again make bitcoin price increase? I need a little reference to see the policies of the Australian government. If true then it seems we will continue to see an increase in bitcoin prices. So, doing bitcoin holding can definitely make us get a big profit.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

Is it true that australian country will again make bitcoin price increase? I need a little reference to see the policies of the Australian government. If true then it seems we will continue to see an increase in bitcoin prices. So, doing bitcoin holding can definitely make us get a big profit.

Yes, australia will soon legalize bitcoin. This is very good for bitcoin community. Soon you can expect a price increase. If bitcoin is recognized as the leading countries of the world, then he has a very good future

Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

Yes, australia will soon legalize bitcoin. This is very good for bitcoin community. Soon you can expect a price increase. If bitcoin is recognized as the leading countries of the world, then he has a very good future
I heard about that news a few days ago from my brother and after that I was very happy because I know that in the coming near future at the time when Australia will legalize it then again the price of bitcoin will start to increase in the value with bigger jumps and we will again earn with our hold bitcoins like we earn when Japan legalized it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: