Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Fortunately, the news had gone stale (BTCJam May 25, 2017), see the facts now, bitcoin still exists in its position as the best coin, even today bitcoin is planning to implement a smart-contract system, hopefully with the introduction of this smart-contract system, more bitcoin in demand by market participants.

News that makes everyone doubt the bitcoin will decrease at that time but that is just an inaccurate news. information that doesn't need to be heard Wink
Bitcoin is no doubt the top leading crypto currency and is the most widely used crypto currency. There are number of investors who are investing in bitcoin and the way bitcoin is making such a good reputation, I am very much hopeful that bitcoin holds a very bright future. Bitcoin is in fact going to be the most commonly used currency in the world. Bitcoin is going to make our lives very much comfortable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:38:46 PM

Bitcoin really has a future and certainly a new crypto revolution will take place in this age and many will start to believe in Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as the world currency. I think this will happen from 5-20 next year
Bitcoin is the future. Digital currencies are going to be the new money system soon. It only needs mass awareness and government legalization of bitcoin. So far, bitcoin is grabbing fast fame but most countries are still not talking about bitcoin but it won't take many years to use bitcoin in all micro payments. That way, our financial matters will speed up. Technology will be everywhere at that time and bitcoin will be at the top of all crypto coins.
Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

Bitcoin have bright future. Every coin have ups and down. Bitcoin not deferent among other. Now btc rate 5868$ plus. It is a heart of cryptocurrency world. There have no doubt about btc future.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:19:34 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a very bright future. Our society become modernised. Everyone wants go cashless while they are shopping their goods. And Bitcoin provide them such opportunity many investors invest their earnings in bitcoin  and they get profit also. This thing help bitcoin to built a good reputation. Bitcoin become most trustable and easy among all other CryptoCurrency like Dogcoin, Altcoin etc.
Although it value increase or decrease time to time but such things doest effect much.Bitcoin will bring a revolution towards our Morden society in term of financial and economic, for this mass awareness and  need
government support
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:54:52 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
The most ideal way we can do is gain as much as we can to have the capacity to store more BTC and hold it till the cost go up.As to your inquiry in regards to if the crusades will shut down, I think we are advancing them, if the advancement is adequate then they will acquire so they won't shut down, that is the reason we are oblique to present productively on compensate for them for the installment to be commendable. As I would see it they can change bitcoins rate when the cost truly go up, for instance the normal rate every seven day stretch of Part is 70 dollars, they will change the estimation of the BTC installment to 70 dollars week after week any rate as indicated by bitcoins cost.
axorb

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

For interests in exchanging I will see the static first and furthermore the request of the market, in the event that it now has enough great things I will do it and if not then I'll search for another. If it's not too much trouble take note of that the exchanging the altcoin are at high hazard if not legitimately play out the examination. What's more, if my expectation is in fact wrong, at that point my progression is sitting tight for quite a while with the expectation I can restore the BTC albeit no benefit and if some time isn't to realization then I will be compelled to offer them as opposed to lose all of BTC
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

Bitcoin really has a future and certainly a new crypto revolution will take place in this age and many will start to believe in Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as the world currency. I think this will happen from 5-20 next year
Absolutely you are going in a right way. There is future of technology and no one can doubt in it. Now consider bitcoins, the most impressive digital currency and related to technology. Now any educated and wise person can decide and predict that in the future, bitcoin will be a tremendous currency that have a plus point of being technical. So don’t worry, just wait and watch.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:51:23 PM

Yes!bitcoin has a future a very bright future,and those people who belong here in crypto world have a shining future.each and everyone of us we know  that bitcoin give us great future in our life with a help of our own strategy in trading,patience towards on how to handle the situation in times of dump.there is no bad sign of bitcoin  development,instead  a positive  sign to continue its own development all over the  world.

It is true, bitcoin does have a bright and colourfull future, the only question here is for how long, we have seen many times that if something is bright and has a good effect on people of freedom that the people of the governments try to be a obstacle to all the good things, they can eventually harm bitcoin because it is gaining popularity and value at high speed, there is no such thing as bitcoin gaining so much value, eventually they might ban bitcoin but they cant harm the blockchain as a whole because they know they can't ban it and remove it.

BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

In terms of potential levels, bitcoin has a lot to offer due to a lot of attention from investors. Bitcoin is very secure in transactions as well as storage. In the future it will become something like gold for storage at the moment. I believe the future of currencies will be bitcoin and altcoin, it will replace physical money.  Tongue
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Absolutely you are going in a right way. There is future of technology and no one can doubt in it. Now consider bitcoins, the most impressive digital currency and related to technology. Now any educated and wise person can decide and predict that in the future, bitcoin will be a tremendous currency that have a plus point of being technical. So don’t worry, just wait and watch.
In the present world of technology when things are changing quite rapidly, I think there is only one thing about the future about which I am very much sure and that it is none other than bitcoin which is going to long last in the coming days. Moreover, the way bitcoin is making such a good reputation in such a short span of time, I am very much sure that bitcoin holds a very bright future.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:50:45 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:02:54 AM by BunnyShibe

Yes!bitcoin has a future a very bright future,and those people who belong here in crypto world have a shining future.each and everyone of us we know  that bitcoin give us great future in our life with a help of our own strategy in trading,patience towards on how to handle the situation in times of dump.there is no bad sign of bitcoin  development,instead  a positive  sign to continue its own development all over the  world.

It is true, bitcoin does have a bright and colourfull future, the only question here is for how long, we have seen many times that if something is bright and has a good effect on people of freedom that the people of the governments try to be a obstacle to all the good things, they can eventually harm bitcoin because it is gaining popularity and value at high speed, there is no such thing as bitcoin gaining so much value, eventually they might ban bitcoin but they cant harm the blockchain as a whole because they know they can't ban it and remove it.
I think bitcoin has bright future for a long long time. In fact bitcoin is a unique and new emerging currency, the interest of the people in bitcoin is even increasing from time to time, they are accepting bitcoin as digitcal currency, which is making bitcoin as more stronger specially the new generation are more interested in online currency. I think bitcoin will have a bright future until the demand of bitcoin is increasing, and I think it will take a lot of time because still less than 2% people know about bitcoin and even they do not adopt bitcoin as currency for everything, they are using bitcoin as an optional currency.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:03:04 AM

Yes bitcoins has a future, Look what we see in youtube site and other network, Have you notice more ico's advertisement mostly found in first page of the site, This means progress comes our way. To avoid shortage in their allocated budget in signature ads and other services they tend to adjust their pay out since bitcoin consistently increasing. And this gonna be phenomenal hence most of people got a deep appreciation on its greatest achievement in blockchain industry, Its unstoppable like people are getting busy to dig in it.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

Bitcoin really have big future because their blockchain technology now adopted by many company like international banks. Bitcoin also use in many banks for major transfer, and some country like Japan already regulated Bitcoin so that Bitcoin will be continue bigger and has great future.

Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin has a great future, but I still think that Bitcoin needs a to attract a large company (such as Amazon) to accept it before the recent hype and investment boom slows down.

Good luck and only invest what you can afford to lose!  Tongue
Awnar

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

What I see about bitcoins in the future even several years from now is that it will become one of the main currency not just in our country but to other countries as well and it might become one of the universal digital currency used online when paying in long distances or just paying locally. Since technology keeps increasing and the speed is getting more faster people in the future might accept bitcoin since its more convenient to use.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

This post was posted last May, and the question was answered by time. There is no denying that bitcoin has a really bright future, seeing hiw it unezpecy reach the speculated $6000 its so crystal clear that bitcoin is going to take a good track. The demand is ever increasing the same way its value is pumping. Regardless of attempt to put bitcoin down, it shows how it is independent (no one has control over it).
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

Bitcoin is replacing gold. It's the new 2.0 gold. As market cap is over 100 billion $, and as it goes mainstream and it's getting more and more popular, Bitcoin does have a bright future. It's the king of crypto since 2009.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:42:18 AM

I will say that real big players have entered into cryptocurrency and more will soon enter, that's why price keeps rising. I believe that Bitcoin still have a major role to play in the future and still in its early days. We haven't seen it all yet.

Those players you are telling are already in the bitcoin scene before but they haven't moved so the price of bitcoin didn't moved quickly just like what happened today. There's actually a major role for bitcoin to play as my guess is that it will be the major currency that everyone will use for transacting as we buy goods, services and other things through internet. It's now transparent the future of bitcoin, everyone has an idea on what's the future of bitcoin.
We are in so confident phase where bitcoin currently on top , yeaaa on ATH.
People will keep teeling that the future of bitcoin so clearly  secure and bright.
But guess what will people do when the price freefall? I don't think they will remain confident , the point is to keep support bitcoin no matter what happened.

Yes of course we have a bright future on bitcoin because many people have been benefited a work as partime or a fulltime due to the fact that many of our fellowmen working abroad to have a nice income. But when you have a bitcoin you can guarantee that you don't have to work outside the country.
Indeed it is good for those people who come from developed country or even poor country.
You can earn money with bitcoin rates which means you will get a salary equal to other people around the world who work with above average salary.
It is very helpful and show how powerful bitcoin it is , now or later.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:48:23 AM

Whether bitcoin has a good future or not, but all that who have trusted in it and invested into it has benefited in large scale. Based in this reality I assure that bitcoin provides the users the goodness upon the way they make use of it. Just go through the growth chart, can understand in better way about the reality.
laracastvue

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

Whether bitcoin has a good future or not, but all that who have trusted in it and invested into it has benefited in large scale. Based in this reality I assure that bitcoin provides the users the goodness upon the way they make use of it. Just go through the growth chart, can understand in better way about the reality.

It was assured that bitcoin really have a good future. There is no businessman that will invest a huge amount of capital without earning his profit back, For those who do not believe in bitcoins then they must read a lot of speculations before having a bad mentality about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: