Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

What you are relating is no related to bitcoins, btcjam closed down due to their loss in business this is due to they gave loan to the users and when they did not gave back they are in loss, even lot of them have scammed them with fake identity proof. but if you see their are so many plans are going on that are taking bitcoins as payment option for their development of the company and their business.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

Those that invested on cryptocurrencies are at high risked. But accompanied with knowledge then you're gonna think that blockchain is the future. I am not saying blockchain is perfect because as we can see bitcoin, ethereum and other coins are not at a 100% confidence level. So imagine if many of these crypto projects will come into realizations and are running perfectly? Crypto cap market is gonna be worth trillions soon. So better to start looking for your favorite coins and hodl.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

Those that invested on cryptocurrencies are at high risked. But accompanied with knowledge then you're gonna think that blockchain is the future. I am not saying blockchain is perfect because as we can see bitcoin, ethereum and other coins are not at a 100% confidence level. So imagine if many of these crypto projects will come into realizations and are running perfectly? Crypto cap market is gonna be worth trillions soon. So better to start looking for your favorite coins and hodl.

What you are saying true but bitcoin has performed very good but ETH with little bit of transaction problem they just shutdown their blockchain network and now whole community is stopped.  That is why Bitcoin is the only good coins others are for short term goal
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Yes it does mate, bitcoin has so many signs for having a brighter future. In fact, many of the biggest companies in different country are
adapting the system of bitcoin, and there some country also are now using bitcoin as their legal currency too.
and to me the big significant is that the number of bitcoin uses is increasing. which is increasing the demand of bitcoin and so the supply is decreasing and therefore the price of bitcoin is also increasing.  I think bitcoin price will continue increase for a long time because the process of bitcoin acceptance will continue for a long time as still a few percent people are able to use bitcoin and get benefit from it. but in future I am sure that the number of bitcoin uses wll increase and they will get benefit from using it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

As a financial analyst, bitcoin has a great future and in future bitcoin is going to be use by both developed and developing countries to negotiate political power. We should keep faith with crytocurrency as it has come to resolve most of the financial issues we are having now. Reduction in the amount charge on signature campaign not withstanding.

Coming from a financial analyst, well bitcoin does really have a big and great future. The price of bitcoin is good these days and it's the reason why there's a lot of people suddenly invested to bitcoin. They do can see the big things to come in the crypto world and mainly with bitcoin, no doubt that bitcoin is not just something small.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

Yes, the possibility of bitcoin in future it high for good result like other currency that are demands at this time. It will become popular soon because of spreading the idea of bitcoin to others. If others discover the bitcoin it will encourage to learn more information and the usages of this. And with this, especially on the price it goes too high.
and  i am sure that the demand of bitcoin is more high than any other currency, bitcoin is now becoming more popular and everyone who become aware of the importance of bitcoin they try to adopt it and start using it. and therefore the community of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, a am sure after few years the community of bitcoin will be reasonable to adopt bitcoin as their main currency.
Yeah you have a good point. Nowadays many countries are accepting the bitcoin ang becoming part of their daily lives as their daily payment. I know that in the near future the bitcoin will become more popular.
yes still majority of people need to know about bitcoin. may be still there are such kind of people who know about bitcoin but still they are reluctant to invest their money  there. i think such people also need guidance so that they may become mature and get confident about investment in bitcoin. i am sure that if they will get awareness about bitcoin they will certainly put a good amount of their money in bitcoin. so it s our responsibility to introduce bitcoin to them.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

It has a future you all are just spoiling it. Let's talk about signature campaigns the rates have surely been reduced but you are not getting the fact that bitcoin price has increased a lot. The companies who advertise get bitcoin from fiat so let's say last year they were paying 0.035 btc for a hero member when price was 1000$ so we would get 40$ on an average. Now the price is 2700$ so if they pay 0.035 they are almost spending 3 times the money which is almost 100$ so why would companies still pay 100$ when others advertised at 40$. Try applying some sense.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

What you are saying true but bitcoin has performed very good but ETH with little bit of transaction problem they just shutdown their blockchain network and now whole community is stopped.  That is why Bitcoin is the only good coins others are for short term goal
i personally have no idea about it. although i have so Etherium stored for a long time, but as  am not going to sell and going to hold it for some years therefore i personally have no idea about that that what is going on their, i think it is not good news for such people who are trading Etherium regularly, and specially those people who are holding a good amount of Etherium. i am am hopeful that they will solve the issue very soon and will start Ethriu blockchain very soon.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:32:02 PM

As a financial analyst, bitcoin has a great future and in future bitcoin is going to be use by both developed and developing countries to negotiate political power. We should keep faith with crytocurrency as it has come to resolve most of the financial issues we are having now. Reduction in the amount charge on signature campaign not withstanding.

Coming from a financial analyst, well bitcoin does really have a big and great future. The price of bitcoin is good these days and it's the reason why there's a lot of people suddenly invested to bitcoin. They do can see the big things to come in the crypto world and mainly with bitcoin, no doubt that bitcoin is not just something small.

I think that is the main reason why there is a lot of people investing on bitcoin, price. Some people was just told that bitcoin can give good profit from time, who don't want that. The price is getting high, the demand are getting high, that means, the users are getting high and will be higher the more we use it. It is something that may be implemented by many countries next year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

Yes we can say that the future of bitcoin is going more better as we can se that now one by one the governments have started to approve it as legal for their state so they are providing a bigger support to bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

I think that is the main reason why there is a lot of people investing on bitcoin, price. Some people was just told that bitcoin can give good profit from time, who don't want that. The price is getting high, the demand are getting high, that means, the users are getting high and will be higher the more we use it. It is something that may be implemented by many countries next year.

Rumors at first and when they tried it that becomes reality. There are people here that are just reading crypto news and articles regarding the growth, pumps and dumps of bitcoin. But most of them are saying that it will have a great future so that makes new investors believe in this crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:19:56 AM

Yes we can say that the future of bitcoin is going more better as we can se that now one by one the governments have started to approve it as legal for their state so they are providing a bigger support to bitcoin.
Big countries approved bitcoin as a legal payment system, that's a good news and progress that has happened.
We will see more news in the future that will eventually make the demand higher and so the price will increase as well.
The future is bright, so we have to start risking now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:42:11 AM

Big countries approved bitcoin as a legal payment system, that's a good news and progress that has happened.
We will see more news in the future that will eventually make the demand higher and so the price will increase as well.
The future is bright, so we have to start risking now.

We still need more time to makes bitcoin approved on some big countries. Segwit is incoming, so i think it will be another big move by bitcoin soon. If the price of bitcoin explode again up to $4000+, it will makes other people curious what is bitcoin and i'm sure the future of bitcoin will bright there.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

In this way that one by one countries government adopt bitcoin in their state due to this reason the future of bitcoin will  be very sunniest and its investors will be also increase , and also we want to need that we will make the good future of bitcoin to invest own money in bitcoin .
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:59:51 AM

In this way that one by one countries government adopt bitcoin in their state due to this reason the future of bitcoin will  be very sunniest and its investors will be also increase , and also we want to need that we will make the good future of bitcoin to invest own money in bitcoin .
Yeah this is the good progress of the bitcoin. Nowadays many government accepted the bitcoin as their daily payment. I hope that all the country accept the bitcoin.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

Yeah this is the good progress of the bitcoin. Nowadays many government accepted the bitcoin as their daily payment. I hope that all the country accept the bitcoin.

I consider bitcoin the same as android technology development, they managed to master dominance of the global system and get rid of it very easily. If  bitcoin is not yet regulated by the world, the government must finally agree because there is potential incentive to increase the state revenue. Bitcoin is not something that can't be regulated, bitcoin is very bright in the future.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:38:11 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Bitcoin has a future but it will come more slowly than people think. It has a lot of hurdles to overcome, perhaps the largest of which is lowering its barrier of entry.

People consistently overestimate the advancement of technology in the short term, and underestimate it in the long term.

dryandry

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

yes it does
just keep and hold it for longer
you can enjoy the fruit of bitcoin future after many years
but if you don;t belive it just leave it now
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Yes it does mate, bitcoin has so many signs for having a brighter future. In fact, many of the biggest companies in different country are
adapting the system of bitcoin, and there some country also are now using bitcoin as their legal currency too.
Yes, no doubt the bitcoin has a brighter future but what scares the most from adopting it or accepting it as a payment because of the price fluctuation, the prices keep on changing very much rapidly and in such a case no merchant is willing to take a risk to accept bitcoins. But regardless of those fluctuation problems, we can say bitcoin must have good future as per its potentials are taken into consideration.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

The sign campaign or any other type of campaign will never close because of bitcoin price rise. It actually better for them because they will have to pay less bitcoins for participating member as they will calculate how much dollars being spent on the campaign. Motorcycle of you have bitcoin price increasing then it means their crypto related businesses are blooming. They will more profitable than in loss to pay you the money for their advertising. Just think it in the opposite way as if you are owner of entity an want to do a sign campaign. Moreover, you also get the benefit from the increased price of bitcoin as you get more out of your less time. :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: