Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:31:47 PM

ICO update

We will announce exact date of the ICO on monday afternoon UTC+1. Stay tunned for our news.

Please join our Slack for more info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:36:59 PM

Thats true i were looking on the last days to get a solar energy panel, but the price of it is very big, even if i do sell some energy to my currently provider its an investment i will recover into 6-10 years, and i dont know if i will still the same place where i do live. I really hope this project can grow and reach all countries, being able to purchase equipement with bitcoin would be amazing as well.

We are on the same boat my friend. Solar panel is still expensive to my country and if this project will become successful in the future, globally, we can all benefit from it specially if it is available to the masses.

That is right, we are not the only one who will be having a benefit from these project, but our environment also. We are having a good source of electricity, and we are also maintaining the beauty of our Mother Earth. I just hope that these project will be successful like other projects that Sir Yahoo handled.

Even when this campaign becomes successful, we definitely did not do anything to "preserve" the Earth's resources. Why? Because regardless if this campaign existed or not, there will still be people doing dynamite fishing, deforestation, illegal logging, or simply just polluting the whole country because of the huge factories that they have made.

SunContract was just made so we can buy energy online using the blockchain technology. What's up with all these solar panel thing? Obviously they are not going to ship you solar panels, and they surely are not going to make their own electricity grid all over the world. This project will probably just have partnerships on electric companies as mentioned in the OP.

So all your "save mother Earth" and "Solar panels are expensive" dramas are invalid. You will be paying the same amount of money, to the same people, but just with a different currency online.

SunContract's focus will be on providing local communities with energy from local producers of electricity. If electricity is produced locally then transport on long distances is not necessary. We will try to support local producers that have solar plants or other ways to create energy from sustainable resources.

We know that one one project cannot change whole world. But we thing that we have to start somewhere. So SunContract is not only a project "to sell/buy energy" online on blockchain but is a step towards fairer, cleaner and more sustainable environment.

Honestly I was just overwhelmed with the idea. Of course at first you'd only be supporting local producers of electricity from major countries since those would be more open minded than third world countries. They all love innovations. What I was overwhelmed about is the vision of this project. At first there'd be just a couple of places that supports this but if this thing becomes an actual "thing" in a global scale, then early investors would surely become millionaires.

"We have to start somewhere" is probably something Satoshi thought of when he was thinking of changing the world by making a currency that removes trusted third party (government) from the scenario. Good luck with this project.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kawasaki5050

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

ICO update

We will announce exact date of the ICO on monday afternoon UTC+1. Stay tunned for our news.

Japanese ANN thread updated : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952493.0
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

ICO update

Nice to hear that. In my senses, Sun Contract is best ICO this year. It is nice to see that Sun Contract is not just another coin but has focused project. Energy over blockchain is very innovative project. Hope to see good funding, waiting eagerly for ICO.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

ICO update

Nice to hear that. In my senses, Sun Contract is best ICO this year. It is nice to see that Sun Contract is not just another coin but has focused project. Energy over blockchain is very innovative project. Hope to see good funding, waiting eagerly for ICO.

I am also willing to see the Sun contract ico to be the best one as it will all be possible due to massive and dedicated marketing projects and campaigns started for this purpose. the more the people know about its benefits, more people will invest here.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:49:06 PM

ICO update

I have joined the slack channel and I feel I am lucky to be the part of this project. Everyone is enthusiastic  to see how it goes on and we shall all benefit from it who ever are the early investors.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:10:12 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:17:45 PM

ICO update

that is very nice to hear. i think most of the people are waiting for the ICO so eagerly, they are really looking for to investment in ICO. i myself going to  invest a good amount of bitcoin here in this ICO. hope it will give me a great profit, and hope that it will be a successful ICO.
whizter

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
yes it need more hard work, planning, strategies and many more to make a project succesful, I am sure that the developer and other participant are working hard t make this project more successful. it is very nice to hear that ICO date will announce very soon.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.
yes i also think that government have no concern with this project, it is a private project and they have right to use different resource for promoting the project and making it more successful. i think it  really a unique project of his time and will really reach  to the beak of their success.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

This project is started by very genius personalities and they may not have forgot to find about that type of project from government. Every person when think to start a project like that then they hire a lawyer for that and according to the advise of that lawyer they implement everything.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:15:07 PM

ICO update

I am also willing to see the Sun contract ico to be the best one as it will all be possible due to massive and dedicated marketing projects and campaigns started for this purpose. the more the people know about its benefits, more people will invest here.
yes they introduce the project in more better way, number of people are waiting for the ICO which is expected very soon. people are in fact very confident about investing in this project and  i am sure that they will really contribute in the success of this project.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:28:39 PM

I'm now really excited to the day that the token will release. I know it will be a good opportunity if I will invest because I know this project have a good pirpose in our environment and in our community.

The idea is pretty unique and haven't heard any coin that is linked with the Energy market before.

We don't know when the ICO will start but I think that these weeks that is going to happen.

As there will be 1 Billion SNC then I'm just speculating that the price will be from tens of satoshis up to hundreds of satoshis.
I'm expecting that the prive of the 1 SNC token will be equal to 1000 satoshis. I know it will be a good start to earn a lot of money if you invest in this amazing project. I will risk my money in this project.

1000 satoshi is really high, but seeing that are coins are getting pumped then this wouldn't be a big surprise, the community will grow gradually and so the price will get increased too in the same way.

I'm excited to see the ICO details which is going to happen this Monday based on SunContract post, I'm also interested to know how much are we going to invest in the ICO Smiley
carlerha

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:32:41 PM

This project is started by very genius personalities and they may not have forgot to find about that type of project from government. Every person when think to start a project like that then they hire a lawyer for that and according to the advise of that lawyer they implement everything.

If they have started such a big project, I am sure that they much had have done pre planning for that, and the may have already study all the laws and rules about that, and only then they may have take the decision, I am sure that this project will continue and will have a smooth progress.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:38:46 PM

ICO update

Thanks for the update, adding this new information to m'y thread. ( Check your private box, I sent you a PM with the link inside to replace the old one Wink )

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:45:33 PM

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable
to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.
We hope that this project get a bigger success and this project reach to every needy country of he world for electricity. In the start I think they are limited to a few countries and then they will reach to other countries up to which I know but right now we can get the profit by participating in their crowdfunding.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀
p r o j e c t
p r o m o t i o n

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
                         ▄▀         ▀█
                        █▀       ▄██  █
                 ▐████▌ █  ███▄▄██▀   █
                 ▐▌     █▄  ▀███▀     █
                 ▐▌      ▀▄         ▄█
       ▄███▄     ▐▌        ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
       █████     ▐▌
       █████     ▐▌
     ▄▄█████▄▄   ▐▌        ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                 ▐▌      ▀▀         ▀█
                 ▐▌     ▄▌  ███▄▄██   █
                 ▐█▀▀▀  █    ▀███▌    █
                        █▄  ███▀███   █
                         █▄         ▄█
                           ▀▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▀▀
Moderation
S e r i v c e

▓█
▓▓                           ▄▄▄
▓▓                            ▓██
▓▓                          ▄█  ▀
▓▓                █▓▄     ▄█
▓▓               █▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▓▓     ▐▓▓█▄   ▓▀
▓▓    ▄█    ▀▓▓▌
▓▓  ▄█▀
▓▓
▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social media
  Network
Marketing
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

We hope that this project get a bigger success and this project reach to every needy country of he world for electricity. In the start I think they are limited to a few countries and then they will reach to other countries up to which I know but right now we can get the profit by participating in their crowdfunding.
Yes it really need to invest in their ICO because if we will participate more in this project then this project will become more stronger financially and if they will become more stronger financially then we hope that this project will give benefit to more part of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: