Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:04:42 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable
to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.
We hope that this project get a bigger success and this project reach to every needy country of he world for electricity. In the start I think they are limited to a few countries and then they will reach to other countries up to which I know but right now we can get the profit by participating in their crowdfunding.
Yes it really need to invest in their ICO because if we will participate more in this project then this project will become more stronger financially and if they will become more stronger financially then we hope that this project will give benefit to more part of the world.
I hope that this project will get their success and it is sure that this is provided for all of the world. We will get the benefit from it by two ways one by investing in this project by buying their tokens and the other benefit is that this project will reach to our country to benefit us with that technology.
I agree with you, I am studying about this project from a longer time and after reading about the planning of the developers and after reading about the response of the people to this project it convinced me to take part in this project and now I am confident that this project will bring a good fortune for my finance.
Not only India is the target market but other developed countries as well. Have you seen the floating solar farm of China? Which produces more than the floating Solar Farm in London. Many countries are shifting to renewable energy because they know it is better than fossil and coal energy, that is why in the long term it can be promising for this project.

That floating solar power plant is an absolute wonder.

I agree, solar has to be adopted more widely and by more
And more countries. I think the price of the hardware is
Reducing and the cost of using fossil fuels is rising.
i really hope that this sun contracts project is gaining more
and more attention.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable
to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.
We hope that this project get a bigger success and this project reach to every needy country of he world for electricity. In the start I think they are limited to a few countries and then they will reach to other countries up to which I know but right now we can get the profit by participating in their crowdfunding.
Yes it really need to invest in their ICO because if we will participate more in this project then this project will become more stronger financially and if they will become more stronger financially then we hope that this project will give benefit to more part of the world.
I hope that this project will get their success and it is sure that this is provided for all of the world. We will get the benefit from it by two ways one by investing in this project by buying their tokens and the other benefit is that this project will reach to our country to benefit us with that technology.
I agree with you, I am studying about this project from a longer time and after reading about the planning of the developers and after reading about the response of the people to this project it convinced me to take part in this project and now I am confident that this project will bring a good fortune for my finance.
Not only India is the target market but other developed countries as well. Have you seen the floating solar farm of China? Which produces more than the floating Solar Farm in London. Many countries are shifting to renewable energy because they know it is better than fossil and coal energy, that is why in the long term it can be promising for this project.

and more attention.

The price of the solar panel now is really getting cheap as compared a few years ago. I remember I wanted to put a solar panel in my home but the price is too much for me so I dump my project. But if this project will be a success, then a lot of countries will adopt it for sure.
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:39:13 PM

400 Years Ago, Galileo's Sun Science Was Banned

After 400 years new Suncontract science solution

krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:18:42 PM

and more attention.

Those image just scares me, solar energy in the sea isnt something risky? Anyway i really hope this projects does goes to be present at a lot countries, being ofering their solar panels or ofering their energy, im following and waiting already i do wanna some coins.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:23:41 PM

A bit before i join the signature i were searching for solar panel and well they are very expensive, the investment i would make today would return to me in around 7-10 years from now, and im not sure if the energy produced would be enought, but the this project has all to became a sucess, does your team already decided witch countries will be the first to get this service?
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

A bit before i join the signature i were searching for solar panel and well they are very expensive, the investment i would make today would return to me in around 7-10 years from now, and im not sure if the energy produced would be enought, but the this project has all to became a sucess, does your team already decided witch countries will be the first to get this service?

The cost of solar has never been lower than it is right now.

https://understandsolar.com/cost-of-solar/
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

Wow its a great news for us and since they got the lower cost so it means that it is great time to invest and save money.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:18:50 AM

Very informative to attract possible investors to join this project as this project support solar energy good thing to know that progress will be much bigger and wait will be paid off after this project succeed. Moving forward dev team.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:34:41 AM

If you look at the function, of course this project will grow rapidly may in the not too long to attract investors to always invest in the development of this project, because the function of this project so good and full of innovation.
Aura689

Activity: 672

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:03:13 AM

and more attention.

Right, I also agree sir. The more countries that want to use solar power, the better. And SunConract as a pioneer.
With the use of hardware can minimize the price for energy sources and fossil fuels can be used to a minimum as well. Because the longer the fossil fuel is running low.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:08:40 AM

and more attention.

It's amazing, why are we still making war over energy when we just have to gather sun energy ? It's more than easy nowadays, and soon it will cost less than any other energy form.

And contrary to the other energies, there is absolutely no limit to the energy of the sun, we have some time before our sun dies.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:42:00 AM

Suncontract projects provide opportunities with the potential to reward all participants; Consumers are rewarded with lower costs and cleaner energy, while manufacturers are better compensated for the electricity they generate. Join now with suncontrac ..
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

How many tokens are available for ICO?
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:07:21 AM

Yes, idea is super, but where from we get transmission lines to send and to receive electricity?
And who audits  electricity measuring equipment?

Nice project, I think this project is well-planned. All requirements will provide to developed the said project. And I think that, if the project was developed systematically, It will become popular to producers, consumers, and prosumers. This project was very interesting for me as a student. It is all about energy. We all know that energy is important to humankind. I hope that this project was developed soon.
SunContract

Activity: 562

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

I don't know much about energy business, but I just can't wait when era of cheap, safe and natural energy comes ( seems like never, lol ). We face many global challenges nowadays ( http://planetaryproject.com/global_problems/future/analytics/major-future-challenges/ ), and ecological one is one of the biggest.

Just two quotes from Fortune article that give a lot of perspective why solar is future already happening today

According to Bloomberg's analysis, the cost of solar power in China, India, Brazil and 55 other emerging market economies has dropped to about one third of its price in 2010. This means solar now pips wind as the cheapest form of renewable energy—but is also outperforming coal and gas.
Bloomberg reports that 2016 has seen remarkable falls in the price of electricity from solar sources, citing a $64 per megawatt-hour contract in India at the tart of the year, and a $29.10 per megawatt-hour deal struck in Chile in August—about 50% the price of electricity produced from coal.

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

I agree right now there are many countries focusing on this solar energy but how far this can influence in different parts of the world. Not only by the Sun contract in future many companies will establish in this field. But my concern is what will be the starting price of the ICO.
Starting price of tokens can be found in first post:
First week (from June 28th to July 4th) 11.500 SNC per ETH;
Second week (from July 5th to July 11th) 11.000 SNC per ETH;
Third week (from July 12th to July 18th) 10.500 SNC per ETH;
Fourth week (from July 19th to July 25th) 10.000 SNC per ETH;

I review all info, whitepaper and updates.. this will be innovative huge project with bright future!
i just bought 29 ETH for join the ICO 28. june
06/16/2017 12:16:32 PM   
BUY
0.14200000   29.62803824   4.20718143
Preppared and ready  Grin
With all this upcoming ICOs i think it is good idea. I wonder if they are going to accept bitcoin payments or just ether.

We will only accept Ether due to Smart Contract. We decided for max. transparency and only smart contract can give us that.

On our priority list are countries with liberized energy market where we can freely Access energy grids. For other countries we will give a lot of funds to legal team to help us enter.

Number of SNC tokens depends of number of ETH raised. 10,000ETH raised would create around 100,000,000 SNC, 100,000 ETH would mean around 1,000,000,000 SNC in circulation

PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:28:17 AM

Hi team,

Could you explain a little bit the mechanics of the token?

As I understand it people will use it to buy/sell electricity. If the token's value increases then electricity cost will increase making it not cost-effective. If the price for electricity then adjusts for increased token price then why does the token go up in value?

supposedly 1 token = 1 kw/h = $10. if the token goes to $100 then 0.1 token = 1kw/h.

OK but why would the tokens increase in value exactly?
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Wow its a great news for us and since they got the lower cost so it means that it is great time to invest and save money.
Just heart about this new project and had joined the team and was shocked about its greatness, I am so excited to be with this team with a great endeavour, longing to have a long term relationship with regards to investment as well.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

I agree right now there are many countries focusing on this solar energy but how far this can influence in different parts of the world. Not only by the Sun contract in future many companies will establish in this field. But my concern is what will be the starting price of the ICO.

I review all info, whitepaper and updates.. this will be innovative huge project with bright future!
BUY
With all this upcoming ICOs i think it is good idea. I wonder if they are going to accept bitcoin payments or just ether.

We will only accept Ether due to Smart Contract. We decided for max. transparency and only smart contract can give us that.

On our priority list are countries with liberized energy market where we can freely Access energy grids. For other countries we will give a lot of funds to legal team to help us enter.

Number of SNC tokens depends of number of ETH raised. 10,000ETH raised would create around 100,000,000 SNC, 100,000 ETH would mean around 1,000,000,000 SNC in circulation

So there is no hard cap for the ICO? What's your plan to use the money if you raise 100,000 ETH?
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Hi team,

Could you explain a little bit the mechanics of the token?

As I understand it people will use it to buy/sell electricity. If the token's value increases then electricity cost will increase making it not cost-effective. If the price for electricity then adjusts for increased token price then why does the token go up in value?

supposedly 1 token = 1 kw/h = $10. if the token goes to $100 then 0.1 token = 1kw/h.

OK but why would the tokens increase in value exactly?

Hi,

we are developing a mechanism that will prevent exactly that. We have a working concept but due to latest copying of our Whitepaper and everything else we will not reveal more then that until it is fully working because many similar projects are just simply trying to copy/paste our ideas.

Tokens will increase in value with the demand but mechanism will make sure price in local currency stays the same. This mechanism is rather simple sollution but will the its work  Cool

BUY

So there is no hard cap for the ICO? What's your plan to use the money if you raise 100,000 ETH?

Yes there is hard cap, 100,000 ETH. So if we reach hard cap then that is where we will stop raising ETHs and creating tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: