Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:56:54 AM

I'm sure this projects can definitely compete with many other projects, let alone supported by a manager who has proven his performance .. this is awesome for me.
Hopefully the existing projects continue to push a successfull till future.

Project feels like

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:06:53 AM

Guys, we are adding new languages on our website. Now we have English and Slovenian, hopefully today we will be able to add also Chinese website. We are finishing last details about it.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:02:44 AM

So, is this for solar enegy only or do you support other renewable energy sources as well?
Also, some of your members spammed randomly on other topics advertising this, I wouldn't recommend doing that, spamming is never good advertising for a product.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

So, is this for solar enegy only or do you support other renewable energy sources as well?
Also, some of your members spammed randomly on other topics advertising this, I wouldn't recommend doing that, spamming is never good advertising for a product.

Our project is about all energy, preferably of course renewables. Main goal is to lower the price of electricity and we believe blockchain and renewable energy sources are the future for that.

Thank you, we will look at that matter.

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Since suncontact ICO will be louche on Monday by 1pm I expect this project to be the most invested project for 2017. Many people I have spoke with said good thing about this project.
its very good news for us because maximum people are waiting for ICO and I am sure that a lot of people will be invest their Bitcoin in huge amount in this project because it seems really a serious project and I am sure this project will we get much more popularity and also  will be successful project in the future.
Projects with a large number of investors will certainly make the trust increasing. So that should be done is to attract as many investors as possible by providing the vision and mission to be achieved. I am sure it can push the project ahead and also become a project that many people are waiting for in the future.
Definitely, it has already shown in its performance that many investors had invested here and of course the trust has been seen by all investors.
And as you can see that the product is very useful in our life so there is no waste investment here.

In coming days we will announce one big milestone that we hit. Big name from community has joined our team. Can you guess who might be that?  Smiley

Ok so since nobody guessed who might that be we will provide an answer. Our team is now richer for BigChainDB developer Dimitri de Jonghe. You can read more about it here.

We are super excited about that since Dimitri has a lot of blockchain expertise and will be able to really help us with our development plan.

apesconcert

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

In view of the imminent start of the ICO in just over a week's time, it is important to start spreading the word even more. Apart from BTCtalk and Reddit, I strongly suggest you start posting on the CCC Facebook group, which is the largest one. Make sure you provide a bit of info as to why this project is promising; that should be quite easy to do as this is one of the best-executed ideas I've recently heard of.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencycollectorsclub/?fref=nf
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:53:50 PM

It is easy to sell extra electricity back to the national grid as we are already connected to it. But how do we give this extra electricity to the buyer after creating a contract?

Great idea, but struggling to see how the logistics will work - perhaps we need permission and setup payment to the national grid to setup a channel specifically from your home to the buyer (if they will even allow it)?
I believe the idea is that the idea was to have a power grid that relied solely on this and had nothing to do with national grid -- it's very interesting tech, but it's really up to somebody who's not the developer and in need of something like this to adopt this coin.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

It is easy to sell extra electricity back to the national grid as we are already connected to it. But how do we give this extra electricity to the buyer after creating a contract?

Great idea, but struggling to see how the logistics will work - perhaps we need permission and setup payment to the national grid to setup a channel specifically from your home to the buyer (if they will even allow it)?
I believe the idea is that the idea was to have a power grid that relied solely on this and had nothing to do with national grid -- it's very interesting tech, but it's really up to somebody who's not the developer and in need of something like this to adopt this coin.

National grid will still distribute energy (this might not be the case in local communities). But platform will provide you an opportunity to buy electricity directly from producer. As you would buy flour directly from miller instead from Tesco/Aldi/etc

JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

National grid will still distribute energy (this might not be the case in local communities). But platform will provide you an opportunity to buy electricity directly from producer. As you would buy flour directly from miller instead from Tesco/Aldi/etc
So, you're hoping that National Grid will adopt this? Those are some pretty big plans.
Otherwise, if your power came form National Grid then you can't choose who it came from or even know who it came from. In order to have a decentralized exchange of power you'd need your own network with this software.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

So, you're hoping that National Grid will adopt this? Those are some pretty big plans.
Otherwise, if your power came form National Grid then you can't choose who it came from or even know who it came from. In order to have a decentralized exchange of power you'd need your own network with this software.

There are certain goal for reduction of carbon footprint and the only way to meet those is to accept anyone to the grid that is willing to produce green energy. And where energy sector is liberalized grid operator has to accept everyone

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

In view of the imminent start of the ICO in just over a week's time, it is important to start spreading the word even more. Apart from BTCtalk and Reddit, I strongly suggest you start posting on the CCC Facebook group, which is the largest one. Make sure you provide a bit of info as to why this project is promising; that should be quite easy to do as this is one of the best-executed ideas I've recently heard of.

Anyway the link of the group that you've just posted is not adding any new member anymore here's the new link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CryptoCurrencyCollectorsClubPublicForum/?refid=18 which is public, well this is my first time seeing a real group on facebook about cryptocurrency, all groups that i've joined are full of with the spamer who spread their referral link from faucet or even ponzi.

To op it might be a good idea to promote this project on facebook specially on that group, i also recommend to use fb campaign since i saw some ICOs used this feature, and got positive respons from fb users, just my suggestion.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

Really nice and interesting project will surely try to invest at least 1 eth during your ico.
Tatanka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

you cant sell electricity randomly to some person who wants to buy...

how do you plan to do that? getting cables from producers to buyers? or do you think distribution network will play the middle man?

a b c
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

Thank you, we have a member who posted it. Can you see it?

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

you cant sell electricity randomly to some person who wants to buy...

how do you plan to do that? getting cables from producers to buyers? or do you think distribution network will play the middle man?

National grid can be used by anyone who is willing to provide green energy. There would not be any point in building our own grid since there is always government to plan such a big infrastructure projects. In EU market is liberated so we can freely access it

Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:56:11 PM

It seems i wasnt the only One not aware of this fact, many people dont know how electricity grid really works, maybe we should make a detailed video to explain It and how suncontract will interact with it

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

Guys, we are adding new languages on our website. Now we have English and Slovenian, hopefully today we will be able to add also Chinese website. We are finishing last details about it.

I'm still at your disposal if you have any work for french translation for your website Wink

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:24:42 PM

This is a really good project and i think investment in this project can yield good returns. People would be able to buy elelctricity directly from producer which will surely help to reduce electricity prices and energy production is completely eco friendly which is an asset too.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

in most countries, the provider for the electrical grid has already everything in place for the single user to contribute to the grid! and they buy your excess energy and use it to supplement your nearby users as they will direct your sold energy to where it is needed! its a small contract with great benefits and changes from one region to another and  from country to country but almost all are on the same level of things ...

Exactly like that. Grid operator takes care of electricity when it comes to the network. System will not be very different from how now works but we will just eliminate retailers margins and make it way more cost efficient

So the smart contract is between e.g. me and the national grid only, not between me and another person in the next town?

If someone in the next town wants to setup a smart contract with me, i will surely need the national grid to co-operate (channeling my electricity to their house)?

crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

Be Smart Suncontract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: