Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ???  (Read 13752 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:05:06 PM

Yes,I am just waiting for bitcoin value go high and reach as far as it can,because I am looking for earning profits on a long run and yes as far as I know bitcoin would definitely hit the 3500$ mark by the next year that is 2018.
yes bitcoin will hit the 3500$ in 2018 surely because its price is now going very high and i am sure that it will cross 3500$ in the beginning of 2018, and i think it is the right decision that you have hold your bitcoin because you are going to gain a big profit when the price of bitcoin reach at the highest point.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

Yes, it is possible. Just this day, Bitcoin almost reached 3000 USD. So 3500 USD would be just around the corner and will take only weeks or months.

So if ever bitcoin hits 3500 USD, regardless when, I will hold onto it of course. I do not want to spend it just too soon. However, that will depend upon the situation. If ever that I have no choice but to cash it out, then I will. I can always earn bitcoin and Bitcoin is also meant to be spent. If the situation calls for spending, I will.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:39:54 PM

Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

Yes, it is possible. Just this day, Bitcoin almost reached 3000 USD. So 3500 USD would be just around the corner and will take only weeks or months.

So if ever bitcoin hits 3500 USD, regardless when, I will hold onto it of course. I do not want to spend it just too soon. However, that will depend upon the situation. If ever that I have no choice but to cash it out, then I will. I can always earn bitcoin and Bitcoin is also meant to be spent. If the situation calls for spending, I will.
if the present increasing trend of bitcoin will continue i am sure that we do not have to wait for 2018, but in 2017 the price of bitcoin is going to cross the 3500 $ very smoothly. even i am expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000 $ level at the end of 2017. in fact the investors of bitcoin are too much confident about the price of bitcoin and therefore they are not ready to sell their bitcoin so cheep.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

if the present increasing trend of bitcoin will continue i am sure that we do not have to wait for 2018, but in 2017 the price of bitcoin is going to cross the 3500 $ very smoothly. even i am expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000 $ level at the end of 2017. in fact the investors of bitcoin are too much confident about the price of bitcoin and therefore they are not ready to sell their bitcoin so cheep.

I agree with you. I'm not really keen on that possibility, because I've always longed for a much less volatile bitcoin price, and got excited about that possibility during 2015 and 2016, when we saw a gradual and consistent rise in the range of $200 to $750, but since the last weeks of 2016 this stability was broken and everything has been a dizzying race towards the moon.

$3500 is just around the corner and it would not be strange to see it this month, so I can not even imagine what price it will have by the end of the year, but if it stays as $2500, I'd be more than happy.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

I think were not gonna wait for 2018 just to see the price going to $3500. Theres a big chance that we could see that price this year and the best thing is maybe next month and that is possible. Aussie acceptance could have a big impact on the price. Let's see.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:46:25 AM

I think were not gonna wait for 2018 just to see the price going to $3500. Theres a big chance that we could see that price this year and the best thing is maybe next month and that is possible. Aussie acceptance could have a big impact on the price. Let's see.

Yes looking at the continuous increase in the price it seems that we will be seeing that price in next couple of months and we don't need wait till next year to see that price and now it will be achieved very soon.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

I think we will see $3500 before the end of the year, bitcoin is growing fast and a lot of new money is coming in from very wealthy sources so its natural for the price to pump a bit. In fact looking at percentage terms $3500 isn't all that far away.
Yeah you are right recently itself the market cap of all the coins hit a whopping $100 billion and with this we saw monero hit 52$ from 42$, ether decreasing 0.007 and bitcoin no words for it reaching it's highest point ever with a 2852$ price mark. It is no doubt this has been the best year for altcoin and bitcoin as well
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

If you really believe in the future of bitcoin since you have words like that then just wait and no need to asked questions like this as no one will know what will happen. Be optimist since you have reason to become like that.

Reaching $2,000 is on questioned way back year/s if that can happened in just few years. There are others speculations also that it will reached by 2020 but it didn't happened and it  happened early. That same event can applied to your question so just stick with that since you will only do hold.
Bitcoin would reach $3500 even before 2017 end.Mass adoption of bitcoin is btaking place and it is one of the main reason for this price increase.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

Yes probably, it willl even  hit 4000$ next year. If that happens  well all be happy.
If you have the guts and trust on bitcoin ,you will hold it until it reaches the dream value which is $100k
BitZonk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:50:18 PM

It can in 2017 Grin This market is savage, who knows how will it develop, constant gains, bubble burst? I am both impressed by BTC performance and scared of it.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

Yes probably, it willl even  hit 4000$ next year. If that happens  well all be happy.
If you have the guts and trust on bitcoin ,you will hold it until it reaches the dream value which is $100k
I think $100k is very impossible to happen even you hold your bitcoin for 20 years or more they will not happen that . I think the price of bitcoin the next year or 2017 the price will be $5000 plus.  I think $4000 each bitcoin will happen in this year 2017 because the price of bitcoin as of now its $2800 and i believe it will increase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

Not covering the possibility, anything can happen in the future, US $ 3500 is very possible to happen. For me, current exchange rate has made me very happy. However, what I should and continue to do is earn more bitcoin from trading.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

These days also these weeks bitcoin almost reached $3000 officially but in some places it has reached $3500 (I think in indian exchange because of the low supply and because of the limits there)

Bitcoin trending is positive and this has taken people's attention and many worldwide investors' eyes are on crypto, bitcoin transaction are a bit more slower than most of other altcoins but still is leading the market because of its popularity.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:40:56 AM

If this support still remains with bitcoin, then I believe that $4k is reachable before the end of 2017, as daily new people are coming in bitcoin world and are buying a piece of this new Internet money and holding hoping to become rich.
So if this pace is kept constant than this goal will be reached before 2018 very easily.
That could be possible but I still think that the bigger traders are at this moment consolidating their earnings rather than trying to get even more, so I think we are going to see bitcoin dancing around the 2800 and the 2300 but eventually we will see an increase in price in just a few months.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

Not covering the possibility, anything can happen in the future, US $ 3500 is very possible to happen. For me, current exchange rate has made me very happy. However, what I should and continue to do is earn more bitcoin from trading.

I think it might happen at 2018, or maybe at the last month of 2017. We all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and very volatile, and every year, the last months are very special to investors because it always pump that month. I think just after the month of August, price of bitcoin again will be regaining maybe break the wall price of $3000.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

I think it might happen at 2018, or maybe at the last month of 2017. We all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and very volatile, and every year, the last months are very special to investors because it always pump that month. I think just after the month of August, price of bitcoin again will be regaining maybe break the wall price of $3000.
It will grow for sure, further than that, a lot more people will try to adapt it and probably form their own business using bitcoin as a mode of transaction. For sure, the price will pump and a lot more people will believe in Bitcoin. That's just the start.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

The bitcoin opportunity to reach $ 3,500 in 2018 is very big. I'm sure that by the year 2018 bitcoin will be able to achieve it, there will be a big increase like before. Moreover, bitcoin prices currently exist at $ 2,700 so not too far for bitcoin prices to reach $ 3,500. Actually I have no definite plan if the price reaches $ 3,500 and I just keep holding some bitcoins, but if later the price allows to go further up maybe I will continue to hold and buy some btc again.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

We can only guess and speculate at this point. It can go both ways.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

Will bitcoin hit 3500 dollars worth in 2018, i think it will, it is possible because i think it will hit steady price of 3000 dollars till the end of this year. This year it started around 700 dollars if i am not mistaken, and today it is near 2800 dollars. So it is possible to hit 3500 dollars in 2018. If i could save some bitcoin, i would. It would be smart to have some saving in bitcoins, because till not price only went up Cheesy .
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

We can only guess and speculate at this point. It can go both ways.

I think it's gonna increase since Russia start to accept bitcoin very soon just like Japanese did
It's reasonable since there are a lot of demand when they accept bitcoin for their project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: