Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ???  (Read 13752 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:13:18 AM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.
Its quite possible for bitcoin to reach $3500.After Segwit 2x activation in August 1,we could expect a price rise.I would just continue to hold my bitcoins as i hope bitcoin deserves much more price than this.Mass adoption would help bitcoin to reach such high prices.Japan legalizing bitcoin and India deciding to legalize bitcoin would encourage mass adoption.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.
Its quite possible for bitcoin to reach $3500.After Segwit 2x activation in August 1,we could expect a price rise.I would just continue to hold my bitcoins as i hope bitcoin deserves much more price than this.Mass adoption would help bitcoin to reach such high prices.Japan legalizing bitcoin and India deciding to legalize bitcoin would encourage mass adoption.
The fact is that I will already be waiting for my aunt at all to double the price of Bitcoin, and not just raise to $ 3000. But nevertheless, all this talk about August 1, a little alarming, because you do not know what to expect in reality.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:31:13 PM

The fact is that I will already be waiting for my aunt at all to double the price of Bitcoin, and not just raise to $ 3000. But nevertheless, all this talk about August 1, a little alarming, because you do not know what to expect in reality.

Well, we don't know what will happen on Segwit August 1, but many people predict that the price of bitcoin will increase on that time. Do you know the halving ? People also said the bitcoins price will increase when the halving come and its true. I'm sure it will happen to on segwit august 1.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:27:10 AM

Well maybe.. positively, if we put our interest a lot more on it and educate others.  This will surely grow 3500usd Cheesy And when that time came we'll be searching for a new coin cause the transaction fees will be high also  Grin

A lot of people now are getting involved in bitcoin, bitcoin now are more popular in many country and expect the demand for bitcoin to increase this is one of the factor that i see that will help to rise of bitcoin, and i believe that it will hit $3500 right before the end of this year or even higher that.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:01:42 AM

Well maybe.. positively, if we put our interest a lot more on it and educate others.  This will surely grow 3500usd Cheesy And when that time came we'll be searching for a new coin cause the transaction fees will be high also  Grin

A lot of people now are getting involved in bitcoin, bitcoin now are more popular in many country and expect the demand for bitcoin to increase this is one of the factor that i see that will help to rise of bitcoin, and i believe that it will hit $3500 right before the end of this year or even higher that.
$3500 is just around $1000 away from the current price of bitcoin. The price reaching $2400 took place in a very short time during the early months of 2017. So a $1000 could be possible even within few weeks time if the growth happens in a large scale. As stated we can expect $3500 before the year end.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

$3500 is just around $1000 away from the current price of bitcoin. The price reaching $2400 took place in a very short time during the early months of 2017. So a $1000 could be possible even within few weeks time if the growth happens in a large scale. As stated we can expect $3500 before the year end.

And last year at the same month. Bitcoin is even less than a grand. So 3500 is not a very far goal. If what happened last year would happen again, I just hope.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:04:12 AM

Their are lot of possibility that to happen.It's not such a far away that to happen.Even I am waiting for that to happen.Bitcoin Price is keeps on increasing due to bitcoin users.Since many started bitcoin for their transaction. Surely it price will increase day to day.
Hence their is a possibility of that to happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:08:35 PM

Their are lot of possibility that to happen.It's not such a far away that to happen.Even I am waiting for that to happen.Bitcoin Price is keeps on increasing due to bitcoin users.Since many started bitcoin for their transaction. Surely it price will increase day to day.
Hence their is a possibility of that to happen.

I think bitcoin can easily hit $3500 within this year. A solid segwit confirmation itself can hit that price in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:21:17 PM

I believe that just in a month after the so feared date of 1st August, we will see an upward trend on one of the bitcoin blockchain's price and then the price will continue to go up and will definitely cross the $3500 mark.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:05:48 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 07:57:24 PM by jvdp

I believe that just in a month after the so feared date of 1st August, we will see an upward trend on one of the bitcoin blockchain's price and then the price will continue to go up and will definitely cross the $3500 mark.

Ya man i too believed that not just in month .in a week after its reach and go upwards trend on bitcoin blockchains and price will   go upwards surely and its defiantly cross the $3500 and above .Before August 10 this will happen so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:43:07 PM

Ya man i too believed that not just in month ..in a week after its reach and go upwards trend on bitcoin blockchain s .and price will   go upwards surely and its defiantly cross the $3500 and above .

I feel it too and the btc is unstoppable and no one can make the btc down again but let us don't forget their is some correction after this but it's fine. $5000 is very realistic at this point. With this price no one will ever doubt about btc except those haters out there.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

Ya man i too believed that not just in month ..in a week after its reach and go upwards trend on bitcoin blockchain s .and price will   go upwards surely and its defiantly cross the $3500 and above .

I feel it too and the btc is unstoppable and no one can make the btc down again but let us don't forget their is some correction after this but it's fine. $5000 is very realistic at this point. With this price no one will ever doubt about btc except those haters out there.

It will be easier then it was my tough. Price went over 3k and BCC when bellow 0.1 and will fall down. Price for one bitcoin will be over 4 this month for sure.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

The soonest and i dont think it would be that long (2018) it would be earlier if no unnecessary event like the august1 happen again. The possibilities is high a few months before this year end, a 4k$ is on sight.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:13:07 AM

Breakout detected, just stuck at a wall on Bitstamp. Twenty dollars below ATH Smiley
That wall seems to melt...
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

Bitcoin may even hit $4000 on 2018 depending on people willing to buy in such a high price,  bitcoin is slowly becoming a millionaires only coin so good luck on trading. 
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:35:32 PM

As of now, I believe that bitcoin will surely hit $3500, or maybe this year because as of now bitcoin value is now $3200 and still rising. This is a good news for everybody I will start holding all my bitcoin, because before I am selling some of it but now I want to hold all of it.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:42:20 PM

Bitcoin price has reached $3383 now itself.So it could even cross $4500 by this 2017 end.Bitcoin has performed very well after august 1 despite some peoples prediction that it would crash.BCC price is rapidly falling down and the only thing that BCC has biggest market cap in altcoins since it is a clone.Bitcoin has once again proved that its the king of crypto currencies.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:54:43 PM

As far as things are looking now 3500$ is possible even sooner than 2018., even now we are at 3200$ which is very close. If stability on the market will continue we could reach 4000$ this year. Unless some new disturbance like bad annoucements for August 1 happen again. Some minor dumps will probably happen along the way but this is normal to expect ad will not affect the price in some biger scope. 

malaj
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

As far as things are looking now 3500$ is possible even sooner than 2018., even now we are at 3200$ which is very close. If stability on the market will continue we could reach 4000$ this year. Unless some new disturbance like bad annoucements for August 1 happen again. Some minor dumps will probably happen along the way but this is normal to expect ad will not affect the price in some biger scope. 

Agreed. We don't need 2018, we can even touch it at the end of the month. I think we are not just past the psychological $3000 price now. No dumping happened, so next stop is $3500 or even more. Of course there will be dips along the way but it will not deter bitcoin price going up. Bitcoin has already the full trust of the investors and now matter what negative connotation they throw along the bitcoin, bitcoin can surpassed it and go strong even more. Bitcoin has proven a lot of people here that they are wrong, specially those creating FUD's.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

On my speculation we bitcoin could now reach $3000 this year or even this month. In 2018 it might reach $5000 hence, we ought to buy now so that when that time comes you have your profit. Bitcoin might fulfill that amount or even surpass if it'll continue to rise and no disturbance will arise like the segwit of august 1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: