Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:52:34 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I agree, Bitcoin could really give an unemployed person somehow a "Part time" and/or "Full time" job. The big catch in this industry is that, It gives an opportunity or a kind of "Hope" to those person who really can't afford to land a job due to thousands of reasons. To add, not only that bitcoins help those unemployed people but also to those who are currently have a job in which they could earn extra income.

The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.

Not everyone can earn a living out of bitcoin. It needs skills and experience to do so. If you are unemployed but you have skills, like technical skills or trading skills or anything that can be of work for people then you can surely get something good out of bitcoin, but if you have none of these skills then it would be the best option to consider bitcoin just as a secondary option of earning money.

But the Idea, is that anyone could turn unemployed to employed somehow. In regards the skills and experience, That would be really an advantage if you do have sets of skills and experience like you have stated but anyone could study that in this community and thru the internet in which we could easily navigate to gather information in relates to trading and I think that won't be a hindrance in this case *depends on one's attitude*. 

HomeToken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:01:02 AM

Well, Bitcoin or the underlying tech created new jobs. Still early days though.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:08:34 AM

Not really unemployment because working for bitcoin doesn't necessary have an employer-employee relationship, bitcoin is more of working on your own capabilities and then you get paid for it, I think it's more of bitcoin reduces the number of people who are not earning properly or their salary does not compensate the expenses they incurred or can't provide them for leisure purposes because it somewhat helps people to be financially stable, it's an additional income and a sort of investment.
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:33:44 AM

Bitcoin can help those unemployed but don't get too engaged on it since we don't know when it will last. It can give hope for those people who can't find jobs for many reason. It can be part-time job for unemployed but we must find decent job which we will exercise what we have studied and where we are good at.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

Bitcoin can not only reduce unemployment but bitcoin can also improve the economy of poor countries if the country can legalize bitcoin to be used as a means of payment and other transactions. It is not unusual that an unemployed person has a good enough income from bitcoin.
djimbim0

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

Bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate only for the part of the population that has the Internet. Many poor countries still have problems connecting the Internet and their residents do not even know about bitcoin.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

Don't know or want to know? Agree different things. Who wants to find a job it will always find and that is why I do not believe in the existence of unemployment. It seems to me that a lot of people overestimate its importance and therefore don't want to work for the salary which they are offered.
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:53:31 PM

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin reduces unemployment. Bitcoin is able to provide income to its owner. If you have bitcoin you work for money. Working in bitcoin requires a smart mind .. it takes a good analysis to make a profit. Otherwise you are not a profit but vice versa. So I think you are the same as working real. Like people who work in the office and get paid ..

Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.

Not everyone can earn a living out of bitcoin. It needs skills and experience to do so. If you are unemployed but you have skills, like technical skills or trading skills or anything that can be of work for people then you can surely get something good out of bitcoin, but if you have none of these skills then it would be the best option to consider bitcoin just as a secondary option of earning money.
yes bitcoin is a life time earnings because the importance and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and for this I am also depending on bitcoin for my life ,bitcoin is adopting on the large level of the community specially our new generation is showing good interest in bitcoin  and I am very sure that the as the days passing the importance and the value is increasing  soon it will be more popular and it will surely reduce unemployment.   
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:21:56 PM

yes bitcoin is a life time earnings because the importance and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and for this I am also depending on bitcoin for my life ,bitcoin is adopting on the large level of the community specially our new generation is showing good interest in bitcoin  and I am very sure that the as the days passing the importance and the value is increasing  soon it will be more popular and it will surely reduce unemployment.   
in fact bitcoin look like as an important part of our life now because bitcoin is now providing such opportunities to people to make profit from bitcoin therefore bitcoin is now playing such an important part in our life.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

i think that it is difficult to  predict about that but still people are hoping that bitcoin will remain as for every and  will never die. and i think the only factor for that is that people are adopting bitcoin and are giving good priority to it. and therefore i think we can expect that bitcoin will stay for a long time, and hope that it will continue giving us profit for a long long time.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

In that thanks to Bitcoin you can learn to earn well and recently I think that this is the best and for today even the main source of income for my family. Of course, I really like to deal with crypto-currency and I'm beginning to understand more and more even in trading on crypto-exchange exchanges. But from unemployment It definitely will not save, because not everyone will be able to sit next to the computer and work on the stock exchange. It is also necessary for someone to carry out other work that society needs.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:28:44 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yeah,  i agree with you man.  By the presence of bitcoin, it will reduces the unemployment of many people,  you will do some simple task like searching and all you need is creativity and hard work in posting.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:33:04 AM

I agree, the presence of bitcoin helps other unemployed to show their talents in online stage, yet it also aids them financially. In today's generation, being competitive globally by means of technology is a big chance to hit a big score, so involvement with bitcoin greatly affects unemployment in a positive way.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:35:54 AM

Yeah,  i agree with you man.  By the presence of bitcoin, it will reduces the unemployment of many people,  you will do some simple task like searching and all you need is creativity and hard work in posting.

Yes and there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins so even if you don't have a job in real world you don't have to worry as bitcoin will take best care of you by giving you best earning opportunities and it has surely reduced unemployment to a great extent.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:38:11 AM

it reduces unemployment? maybe in corporate industry because most of the employed in the private sector that discovers bitcoin resigns in their job and do self employment and trade and do business with bitcoin. i think bitcoin doesnt affect unemployment rate

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:22:56 AM

it reduces unemployment? maybe in corporate industry because most of the employed in the private sector that discovers bitcoin resigns in their job and do self employment and trade and do business with bitcoin. i think bitcoin doesnt affect unemployment rate

Right. What it does is it gives people income whether they're employed or not. Not necessarily puts them out of unemployment but in the very least gives them a way to earn. I don't think it's advisable to rely solely in bitcoin for income. People need to have a more stable way of making money either by being employed or having a regular business.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:32:50 AM

Bitcoin has given the unemployed people an opportunity to earn money. Though it is not the same as being employed in a company because of some benefits given to the employees but still earning with bitcoin is a good source of income. It can be treated also as being employed having no regular office hours and no boss which is a big plus. Besides there are cases when you earn more in bitcoin than being employed.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

I believe in what you said, since i have found out this week that my sister's dorm mate just resigned on its own and then just focus in making bitcoins because she found out that it gives her a lot of money than her previous company. Aside from that, she won't get tired anymore since she'll be working at home.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

Not really unemployment because working for bitcoin doesn't necessary have an employer-employee relationship, bitcoin is more of working on your own capabilities and then you get paid for it, I think it's more of bitcoin reduces the number of people who are not earning properly or their salary does not compensate the expenses they incurred or can't provide them for leisure purposes because it somewhat helps people to be financially stable, it's an additional income and a sort of investment.
True and i agree on all of this, Bitcoin does opens a lot of jobs online of brick-and-mortar type of business, bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities and possibilities and a lot of chances that reduces employment and i agree on you also that bitcoin is not really directly reduces unemployment but the people who embraced bitcoins and opened a business. new business means new slots for employment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: