Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:41 AM

Yes we can say that it can reduces unemployment because it requires hardwork but it doesn't mean that you work only for bitcoins or cryptocurrencies. You also need some other way to earn money. You must do many things as long as you can to makes your goal near you.
I agree, there are so many things in online to do if ypu are only a harworking man. Many people who have no work and willing to work to earn even small amount of income .

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

Yes we can say that it can reduces unemployment because it requires hardwork but it doesn't mean that you work only for bitcoins or cryptocurrencies. You also need some other way to earn money. You must do many things as long as you can to makes your goal near you.
I agree, there are so many things in online to do if ypu are only a harworking man. Many people who have no work and willing to work to earn even small amount of income .
Hard work is the key for all the people to earn money, there is no excuses for earning money, even you don't have work or other source of income and even if you are actually empty pocket person then it just need effort coming from you so you can earn money and once you can earn money then you can start buying bitcoin which can help you to earn more.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
really more skilled people are there without any job. they may understand the technology behind bitcoin very easily. so if they join bitcoin they can earn well by their creative skill and knowledge.

lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:42:49 AM

I believe that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate, but can provide work or work-outs for those who have the Internet. Although many with the presence of a computer are still hesitant to start earning with bitcoin or even not heard of it.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

Buddy,I have a doubt. How will bitcoin reduce unemployment? Bitcoin is just like any other fiat currencies. Will dollar reduce unemployment? The answer is no. If you have any skills , you can offer your skills to other people and can get paid in bitcoin or dollar. Thats it. There is one advantage with bitcoin , that is it can used as a investment because its price is increasing day by day. I dont think bitcoin will reduce unemployment.

This approach is the correct approach to understand bitcoin will never ever reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is not a tool for providing new jobs to the people. It's a currency. And currencies won't make people employed.

Really? Do you think that bitcoin can't reduce the unemployment? Then see yourself and realize that you are not earning from bitcoin and you have no profit from your money which you used on bitcoin?
I think we should see ourself firstly and because if i see myself then bitcoin seriously has changed my life by financially. But about this thread, i have a strong point that bitcoin reduce the unemployment not in a big level but sure bitcoin is doing it.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Well, this topic can go both ways - Bitcoin can reduce unemployment as well as make people unemployed (Maybe not at this stage).

Yes, bitcoin has the potential to reduce unemployment as it engages more and more people in its network by providing job opportunities through trading, services and many more. All these opportunities have the power to generate enough revenue for a person to live off it, if the individual at hand is to spend enough time on the work that has been given to him / her.

However, Bitcoin can also cause unemployment as people in banks and those directly connected to Fiat printing may loose their jobs. I know it may seem dumb, but it can happen.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

Well, this topic can go both ways - Bitcoin can reduce unemployment as well as make people unemployed (Maybe not at this stage).

Yes, bitcoin has the potential to reduce unemployment as it engages more and more people in its network by providing job opportunities through trading, services and many more. All these opportunities have the power to generate enough revenue for a person to live off it, if the individual at hand is to spend enough time on the work that has been given to him / her.

However, Bitcoin can also cause unemployment as people in banks and those directly connected to Fiat printing may loose their jobs. I know it may seem dumb, but it can happen.
yesxi also agree it can really reduces un employment because it has many diff. work on it and we can also gain .in different way through it.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:59:52 PM

Buddy,I have a doubt. How will bitcoin reduce unemployment? Bitcoin is just like any other fiat currencies. Will dollar reduce unemployment? The answer is no. If you have any skills , you can offer your skills to other people and can get paid in bitcoin or dollar. Thats it. There is one advantage with bitcoin , that is it can used as a investment because its price is increasing day by day. I dont think bitcoin will reduce unemployment.

This approach is the correct approach to understand bitcoin will never ever reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is not a tool for providing new jobs to the people. It's a currency. And currencies won't make people employed.

Really? Do you think that bitcoin can't reduce the unemployment? Then see yourself and realize that you are not earning from bitcoin and you have no profit from your money which you used on bitcoin?
I think we should see ourself firstly and because if i see myself then bitcoin seriously has changed my life by financially. But about this thread, i have a strong point that bitcoin reduce the unemployment not in a big level but sure bitcoin is doing it.
I agree with you. Bitcoins have reduced unemployment and at least those who are earning from bitcoins should not say that bitcoins are not playing any role in the reduction of unemployment. They are definitely providing many educated unemployed people with new ways of earning for themselves just by sitting at home.
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:26:10 AM

I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:12:56 AM

I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Bitcoin is not a thing that we need to be serious about. If you are in a developed country then trusting bitcoin to be the main source of income and also to cover all of your expenses is bad because bitcoin is still young and it cannot give you assurance that it will have a continuous profitability for its users so there is nothing better with a regular job.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.

I do not think that it van only help or only applicable to the first world country.  People there are rich and maybe they do not like us who uses bitcoin to earn more.  I am from a third world country and we are using bitcoin here.  We are into it because the salary we have from our job is not sufficient.  Basically it can reduce unemployment.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

I have no doubt that Bitcoin reduce unemployment and that it is offering jobs for so many unemployed people worldwide. I know even some people working full time with Bitcoin and earning high income monthly.
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

Bitcoin says unemployment and it's true! and this is good ! We think so, but what actually comes out who thinks the same way? Our employers who force us to work for a pittance do not enjoy it!

darel

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin can indeed reduce unemployment, but we can not know what bitcoin is in the future or something bad happens to bitcoin.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:58:36 PM

I do not think that it van only help or only applicable to the first world country.  People there are rich and maybe they do not like us who uses bitcoin to earn more.  I am from a third world country and we are using bitcoin here.  We are into it because the salary we have from our job is not sufficient.  Basically it can reduce unemployment.
Every country always has homeless and people who do not job, even if they are first world countries. The USA, Japan, Britain, etc all of them have poor people. And those people do need money. First world countries are more developed than others and therefore, the citizens, even the poor ones, can easily access the cyber network and the internet and make money with bitcoin Wink
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Bitcoin doesn't give much in terms of efficiency gains so it can't do much for unemployment, it's just a currency.
You are just a new one here and you don't experience the goodness of bitcoin because if you are an at least 1 year old bitcoin user and dependent in bitcoin then you can easily tell that bitcoin is enough for you to make a living and buy the things that you want because in bitcoin, it gives a higher profit or income rather than the usual employee but it needs a lot of patience and effort before you become stabilize at a good rate of income.

True, there is someone i knew who is a Sr. member and his income in bitcoin is enough for her to buy things that she wanted and help her parents financially. When ever he gets a chance to join a campaign, she do her best to comply with rules of the forum and try her best to meet the number of needed post per week, after the campaign succeeds, then she always reward herself by buying lots of food and saving some for future concerns while she have already given some of her money to her parents.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

Bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Maybe that happens when most people are able to participate in Bitcoin and invest in it. On the other hand, we can make money from Bitcoin without funding through signature campaigns. Most unemployed people find signature campaigns that help them have a stable job but it requires them to work hard and be knowledgeable about Bitcoins.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:45:04 PM

I do not think so. There are criteria you should know to say that. Unemployment is different, and if they work at home and rely on bitcoin (unofficial work) I think they are still called unemployed.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

no doubt bitcoin can reduce the unemployment because bitcoin is being a good source of income for a lot of unemployed people and it is a golden chance to save money for your future. Having bitcoin in your life is good but I think we should use bitcoin as a side job or as apart time job because quitting your job for bitcoin is ridiculous you can use bitcoin to save money for your future but with this you need to have some permanent job as well. 
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: