Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

Bitcoin says unemployment and it's true! and this is good ! We think so, but what actually comes out who thinks the same way? Our employers who force us to work for a pittance do not enjoy it!

But it all depends on someone personally, if he wants to try of course there is always a chance to succeed. Many people just hope for help and do not want to do their utmost to keep them idle. Bitcoin is an opportunity to reduce unemployment.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:00:59 AM

Bitcoin is a good help for employment. It reduces who are not earning, there are lot of people freelancing at bitcoin and we can see really earning more than people at the office. There are lot of opportunities being offered, people who are skillful are potential on getting rich through bitcoin. There is no easy way to earn but you can employ your self in your own pace and time through earning programs of bitcoin. Bitcoin will not actually remove the unemployment but it will be a good help to lessen its number.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:37:45 AM

I think yes bitcoin can reduce unemployment  becuase bitcoin give us a chance to earn a lot of money lets say it bitcoin is easiest way to have a work a lot of unemployed people? Becuase bitcoin give us a money by sharing details and ideas about bitcoin. its so easy even if you are busy  or you are in school. You can earn a money by using this and maybe youll become rich like others just you need is work hard .  Smiley
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:08:59 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
In some ways, I think it does. Those who does not have a decent job yet may consider bitcoin as a job but it would take up a lot of time before they would get high amount of income with it. Just like any other physical job, bitcoin also requires hard work and a lot of effort. The fact that the influence of bitcoin is still growing nowadays makes it agreeable to believe that bitcoin really reduce unemployment but I don't find it good to be complasant with bitcoin. You cannot always depend on it, you should still atleast find a stable job for your very own sake.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:14:49 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I agree, bitcoin is a very great oppurtunity to earn huge incomes wherein if you would put up a lot of hard work and effort on doing it, you will surely gain through it and all your hard work will pay off. It's digital age also so it would really make sense if bitcoin will serve as an aid for the unemployed. Many are going through some hard times in finding a job so bitcoin really helped a lot in giving some temporary job to those who are finding a job. But it wouldn't be necessary if you will make it as the only job you have and depend your life with it.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:16:43 AM

There are some people who says it is not but for me bitcoin reduces unemployment. I have some scenarios that can support my statement. My brother is graduated last 3 years ago and he doesn't have a job but today my brother is now working and participating in signature campaign and he considered it as a job.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:20:22 AM

I don't consider bitcoin quite that much as a job because we all know that there are a lot of possibilities that may happen in bitcoin. It may be gone sooner or late or if we would be lucky, it may improve more specially it's price. You can not depend on bitcoin because it's risky, the income that you may get would not always be as big as you expected or if you are unfortunate you may not gain anything that's why it would really be for the greater good if you will find yourself a decent job so that you can support your daily needs.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:49:45 AM

Ofcourse yes bitcoin can reduce unemplyment people becauae bitcoin also consider as a sideline job? Or parttime job it will give us an extra income to buy anything that we want or due for payment. So ithink many people got interest to bitcoin and will start to earn . Smiley
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:04:00 AM

You can make bitcoin as your temporary cause of income but you can also find a stable job to make your income steady. But I can day it that bitcoin can't reduces unemployment. Because many of the people have no work and have no budget to buy a gadgets so how they know about this right.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

Bitcoin is not reducing unemployment . It's just some unemployed people treat bitcoin as the only source of income. It doesn't affect unemployment but instead it opens more opportunity.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:28:17 AM

I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

I do agree with you. I'm a first time mother so I decided to quit my job so I can be a full time mom to my child so basically im unemployed. Considering my status right now earning bitcoins is my source of income. I can take care of my daughter while also earning at home.
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment .. but bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest .. we can earn money from bitcoin without working. You just keep it in a long time. Probably because they work online they can not be said to be working real.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment .. but bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest .. we can earn money from bitcoin without working. You just keep it in a long time. Probably because they work online they can not be said to be working real.

I dont agree with you earning bitcoin is not working as long as you have been paid nor in digital currency or in real fiat it is working, investing? it is working too though it works passively because you are just investing on it, holding it and wait for the right time to get/gain profit from what you have invested. It is not working in real life but you could be rich from it  Wink i have a ton of friends have millions because of bitcoins that you are saying that it is not work, well for them it is working  Cheesy
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

Bitcoin reduces unemployment indirectly, a lot of jobs are created because of Bitcoin, companies such as blockchain, blockstream, bitpay and other bitcoin-related companies will open many job openings for programmers or other. Probably most people earn bitcoin because of their own business such as trading or other investments.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

I dont agree with you earning bitcoin is not working as long as you have been paid nor in digital currency or in real fiat it is working, investing? it is working too though it works passively because you are just investing on it, holding it and wait for the right time to get/gain profit from what you have invested. It is not working in real life but you could be rich from it  Wink i have a ton of friends have millions because of bitcoins that you are saying that it is not work, well for them it is working  Cheesy
For those people who do believe on bitcoin would really be rewarded later on and if some people would tell that it wont work then for some it would really work. Talking about unemployement because of bitcoins popularity or progress i dont think so for that thing to happen because banks would really still remain no matter what and nothing can really replace fiat anytime soon.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

Bitcoin is not reducing unemployment . It's just some unemployed people treat bitcoin as the only source of income. It doesn't affect unemployment but instead it opens more opportunity.
You're quite right about that, these people wouldn't understand that the government is centralizing the economy therefore they're also determines the salary of all the employee under the government. Whilst Bitcoin is decentralized and the government doesn't have the authority to get a grip about it.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

I agree with the part of bitcoin not reducing unemployment in the sense that based on the statistics of the country the number of unemployed remained the same only if they factor in freelancing in which the people under this category can then feature as a being employed, other than that, I don't see where it comes in. Aside that as well what bitcoin does is to serve as payment for services people provide or those who invest rather than say it provides employment we can safely say it provides earnings.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

How can you say that bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment? as you are saying that bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest. And how about those people that doesn't want to work and they are unemployed but they want to invest into bitcoin, so the unemployment was reduced, right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin do really provide income online wherein you also exert time and effort and also patience and presence of mind working on it. But I think it is just helping those people who are unemployed to gain an income while in home but I cannot literally say that it reduces unemployment because we cannot hide the fact that they still do not have a stable job to have a source of income because it really takes time before you can earn and gain your bitcoin so you still must need a physical job to work on.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Hmmm but in reality it only help those who're first world countries, those who've already in the more advanced phase of technology. I mean they are the only ones who could utilize it. But for those who're in the third world country well, they won't do much therefore this won't help them much.
Bitcoins are not limited to any particular state, race, color etc. anyone who have access to internet and know operating laptop can utilize bitcoins.
Developed countries do have edge in a way there the use of bitcoins is probably common and it is pretty easy to convert them into fiat. The under developed needs little more struggle to enjoy the perks.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: