Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

It's not quite recently the adherents but rather the worldwide acknowledgment of bitcoin as a group acknowledged exchanging stage meeting certain standards.In expressions of tech there are many coins which claim to offer functionalities that bitcoin doesn't. They have designs which will transform they way enterprises and funds work however toward the finish of the day,it isn't about favor tech and confounding words,mass adjustment needs something straightforward as bitcoin subsequently we thrive.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

I agree. Bitcoin gives unemployed individuals an opportunity to have a job. It can be a big help to them. Sustaining their family's needs in order to survive will be not that hard compared to when they do not have a job. But honestly speaking, we do not know for sure if bitcoin will last. So better still look for a job. It would be 2 works at the same time. Bitcoin plus your work. That would be a good tactic to reduce unemployment.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

I agree. Bitcoin gives unemployed individuals an opportunity to have a job. It can be a big help to them. Sustaining their family's needs in order to survive will be not that hard compared to when they do not have a job. But honestly speaking, we do not know for sure if bitcoin will last. So better still look for a job. It would be 2 works at the same time. Bitcoin plus your work. That would be a good tactic to reduce unemployment.
Bitcoin is still a job, the difference is there is no employer that hired you to be in bitcoin world. Bitcoin can be done anytime, anywhere unlike the others(field or office job)that have a specific time. Yes we can't predict if bitcoin will last longers because a lot of changes may happens in the future. But as long as it is alive, then this is the opportunity for us to take a part, as a source of income and it could considered as your current job today.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think, bitcoin can reduce unemployment, yes, and in fact even those who already work or maybe still studying can use and invest in bitcoin because you can bring it wherever and whenever you want, just make sure you'll have an internet connection with you. If you really want to have many bitcoins, you should be patient and understand that it is not always that easy. You need to wait a little longer. What's important is bitcoin can make an unemployed employed because of the capacity of the bitcoin to take and accept anyone who can use and communicate in the bitcoin community properly.
c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

yeah sort of many of the people in the world are using bitcoin and that is their way to improve their life and also bitcoin will take care of their work meaning they are seeing this bitcoin as a work and bitcoin reduces poverty and unemployment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:10:28 PM

In marketaplace we can find lot o offering job, wherein we can choose what corresponds our skills ,we can also join to campaigns and do tradings or investing.we can more here than in our regular job.
You are right, but the disadvantage for this is that, we don't have a stable income here, but if we have a job we can have a stable income, and also we have benefits or bonuses to those who are in a big company. But if you really know how to save a lot of your earnings here, you can also start your own business or just a small business so you don't have to be an employee in your whole life.
This is really the risk on engaging into bitcoin on which we wont know on when it would last and we do know that there is no assurance on here on cryptoworld and yet as of now it can really give us the chance on earning decent amounts which is more than on those people who do have job but as you said it has really an disadvantage compared on having a stable job. One of that is fixed rate income, insurances and benefits which we cant see on bitcoin.
That's true, having a stable job have a lot of benefits, here in the Pilippines, we have a lot of benefits if you are regular in your job. We have, Mid year Bonus, 13th month pay, Bonus, Sick leave/Vacation leave (SLVL), Contribution on SSS, PHIC and HDMF. But as far as people in other countries are more benefited than ours.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:34:07 PM

Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment .. but bitcoin provides income to those who want to invest .. we can earn money from bitcoin without working. You just keep it in a long time. Probably because they work online they can not be said to be working real.
LOL, if you don't working hard and make money, how to have money investing to buy Bitcoin? This is reason make us have motivation want working hard and use this money buy Bitcoin for create a passive income if choose holding for the type trading in long term.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:56:39 PM

I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Bitcoin is not a thing that we need to be serious about. If you are in a developed country then trusting bitcoin to be the main source of income and also to cover all of your expenses is bad because bitcoin is still young and it cannot give you assurance that it will have a continuous profitability for its users so there is nothing better with a regular job.
you are right yet bitcoin popularity is still growing but we cannot refuse the reality that bitcoin is also has been accepted by a lot of countries and in a lot of countries bitcoin has surely reduce the unemployment not only unemployment reduced but it has given a chance to secure the future by smart income through online jobs because through posting regularly in signature campaign you can earn a smart income so for sure bitcoin reduced the unemployment.
lavemytim

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

Bitcoin is a very useful thing. It's a pity that only for him there is no work experience) and in general bitcoin of many people saves)
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

I can say I know some people wich are working into crypto world and were able to keep and get a steady income from crypto doing trading and some others services, but in the general the earnings you may get aren’t enough to cover developed countries, but it does help others countries for sure.
Bitcoin is not a thing that we need to be serious about. If you are in a developed country then trusting bitcoin to be the main source of income and also to cover all of your expenses is bad because bitcoin is still young and it cannot give you assurance that it will have a continuous profitability for its users so there is nothing better with a regular job.
you are right yet bitcoin popularity is still growing but we cannot refuse the reality that bitcoin is also has been accepted by a lot of countries and in a lot of countries bitcoin has surely reduce the unemployment not only unemployment reduced but it has given a chance to secure the future by smart income through online jobs because through posting regularly in signature campaign you can earn a smart income so for sure bitcoin reduced the unemployment.
yes this is the true reality, biotin give new life to the jobless peoples, this decent job make any one get paid pretty amount of bitcoin only if one can have strong English and knowledge about bitcoin. Well I’m doing job and bitcoin work at a same time because it give me more earning, and my friends who don’t have jobs are working on bitcoin  and support their families.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:02:37 AM

Of course,even i would say that bitcoin is a blessing to the unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them by working in a signature campaign,by trading,etc.It has given eual opportunities to even people of the under developed countries.What they need is a pc or laptop and an access to internet.Thats it.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:54:22 AM

Undoubtedly i agree with this comments . I think bitcoin can reduce unemployed. on the other hand it will be financially benefited.

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

Bitcoin is a very useful thing. It's a pity that only for him there is no work experience) and in general bitcoin of many people saves)
I don't understand what are you saying right now. I mean It surely is true that there'll be no work experience in this but what would be the point if you wouldn't really need that work experience because you already knew that you could earn more in this community than in your regular jobs.

It doesn't really save anyone instead it just open opportunities.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:39:19 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I am one of the unemployment person in the society and I thank you to the bitcoin because I have now a job. I can say that bitcoin reduces unemployment in our society and I am one of the proof of it.
TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

I think mining coins can be a "job".  If done intelligently, it can be quite profitable.  It's basically another type of tech job.

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

I agree with you, Bitcoin is really able to reduce unemployment, proven to earning bitcoin also need the good effort, have a crafts, tenacity, skills, discipline,and more learning like as well as the job in general. Bitcoin can be said to be an online job that is on the internet and can be said as a more modern job that can make peoples become rich like as well as working in a company.

danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

For me, im glad that bitcoin is one way for others for getting not employed, yes it is the same as real job it requires hardwork goodknowledge and perseverance. But for me if they are just starting up in bitcoin they must do it in part time and find some jobs that can pay them there daily needs first but after or if they are now ok with life and pursue greatness, welcome to bitcoin😎

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

Of course,even i would say that bitcoin is a blessing to the unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them by working in a signature campaign,by trading,etc.It has given eual opportunities to even people of the under developed countries.What they need is a pc or laptop and an access to internet.Thats it.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is a blessing for the unemployed. They have no job, no income, their life will be very difficult. Recently I have seen many unemployed people come to Bitcoin and they have a better life thanks to the income from Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin is still not widely available yet, so many unemployed people are not aware of it. We need to do something to make Bitcoin more popular, to help more people
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is a blessing for the unemployed. They have no job, no income, their life will be very difficult. Recently I have seen many unemployed people come to Bitcoin and they have a better life thanks to the income from Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin is still not widely available yet, so many unemployed people are not aware of it. We need to do something to make Bitcoin more popular, to help more people

It would be very effective for them to follow the bounty of campaigns and the faucet program, all they need to do is prepare the time to focus, but I feel a lot of unemployed can not talk much in other bitcoin business because it requires initial capital for trial and error, I personally spend a lot of personal money to learn trading and bitcoin gambling.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

I believe bitcoin is really good alternative if you have to earn additional income.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: