Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:05:16 PM

Bitcoin actually does reduce unemployment and puts food on the table of a lot of people, it creates a large source of income for the poor people and infact it reduces the rate of crime in the society since everyone has an investment.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

Positive impact of bitcoin one of them is to help reduce unemployed, so they have purchasing power that's almost comparable with worker. I believe it happens, in countrys that accepts existence of bitcoin. Bitcoin helps many people around the world to earn extra income.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I believe it does. Instead of working secularly they can make bitcoin their career and be financially free. 

roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I definitely agree with you because in Bitcoin we can get all of our salary from hardwork and creativity tax free.In secular work experience is a must because manpower is all that they need at all;but in Bitcoin knowledge is all we need because eventhough you are just a newbie if you have a knowledge of learning,nothing is impossible.Bitcoin also serves as extra income for those people that has no job.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:55:09 AM

This is a very surprising fact, now online trading format has turned to cryptocurrency trading and this opens up many opportunities for those who are already working or still unemployed. I'm sure many people are feeling the benefits after the presence of bitcoin and the fact is true and I sure that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rublix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

There are a lot of perks to bitcoin:

1. Low cost fees
2. Liquidity is there
3. Scarcity (there are limited amounts)
4. Upside potential

As for unemployment, I wouldn't say it helps but it certainly gives assistance in multiple areas making it a very good invention.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

This is a very surprising fact, now online trading format has turned to cryptocurrency trading and this opens up many opportunities for those who are already working or still unemployed. I'm sure many people are feeling the benefits after the presence of bitcoin and the fact is true and I sure that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Yes you are right just because of this Bitcoin we have new era in digital currency and now thousands of peoples related with this and they have good jobs and good earning just because of bitcoins in near future we are watching we have more opportunities for many peoples to join this community and have good career with good income just hard work is needed because its not easy
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

Yes true, the fact that there are many people feel the benefits after the presence of bitcoin. They can do things from faucet claims, trading, mining and follow the signature campaign.

great
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:29:20 AM

Yes true, the fact that there are many people feel the benefits after the presence of bitcoin. They can do things from faucet claims, trading, mining and follow the signature campaign.

I don't recognize signature campaigns as a job or a work but a task that we will be given a certain amount of bitcoins or other digital currencies in return. I just save most of my digital currencies in hope that it will be more expensive in the near future.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

I agree with you, we can't deny that many people earn from bitcoin like those who are employed that also needs hard work and determination to do good job. It can reduce unemployment because it gives opportunity for those who job seeker that can find job because of many requirements. it can also give opportunity to those who are already employed to have another source of income.

ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

Signature campaign is not a real job, you should not depend on it because, in the future, I can ensure with you that signature campaign will end and there will be no more signature campaign for you to join. Try to find a better job instead of it
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

Signature campaign is not a real job, you should not depend on it because, in the future, I can ensure with you that signature campaign will end and there will be no more signature campaign for you to join. Try to find a better job instead of it
And you are right, being part of a signature campaign is really not a real job because the part of you being the campaign is on a contractual basis, and also you are not employed by anyone. This is why even if you are trading cryptocurrencies or earning in signature campaign you won't be considered as an employed person, because you are just a self-employed individual earning online. It may not reduce the unemployment rate but it does not mean people are not having a good life because of it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:59:09 PM

Bitcoin does support in easing or assuaging the daily life of some men and women who are acquainted with it and are utilizing it, but it would not assist lowering the quantity of unemployed individuals unless of course there would be official positions made by bitcoin and some businesses. Statistically, men and women who acquire money from bitcoin still would be regarded as unemployed unless of course they are operating for some business or group. Bitcoin would somehow help them monetarily sure, but it would not minimize unemployment simply since they are getting some cash from bitcoin.
Grapt1961

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

Bitcoin does help in easing or assuaging the daily life of some men and women who are acquainted with it and are making use of it, but it would not aid lowering the number of unemployed people unless there would be official positions produced by bitcoin and some businesses. Statistically, folks who receive income from bitcoin nonetheless would be regarded as unemployed until they are operating for some company or business. Bitcoin would someway help them fiscally yes, but it wouldn't reduce unemployment just because they are acquiring some money from bitcoin.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

In my country, bitcoin has not yet been legalized and very few people know about it. He did not affect the increase in jobs or improve the economy in the country.

NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

In my country, bitcoin has not yet been legalized and very few people know about it. He did not affect the increase in jobs or improve the economy in the country.
How do you assured it? i know bitcoins is not to popular but these days bitcoins has done attracting people. We didn't know how many people in our own nation had been changed by bitcoins. Even though it is not yet legalize but i am sure many in your country men is using bitcoins.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

How do you assured it? i know bitcoins is not to popular but these days bitcoins has done attracting people. We didn't know how many people in our own nation had been changed by bitcoins. Even though it is not yet legalize but i am sure many in your country men is using bitcoins.
Already many people adopt btc, they already see its potential for success and thus will help them alot financially as long as we put hard work and learn how btc,alts,trading and investing goes. It does help those unemployed to have source of income.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

For me bitcoins does not reduces unemployment but it produces income to those who make an effort to earn it. It's up to them if how they earn it . Anyway there a lot of ways how earn it.

NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:26:06 AM

Already many people adopt btc, they already see its potential for success and thus will help them alot financially as long as we put hard work and learn how btc,alts,trading and investing goes. It does help those unemployed to have source of income.
Yes if you misinterpreted my point. Significally bitcoins is spreading more and more people everyday are joining and knowing bitcoins. It mostly reduces in the people who are unemployed that were all day surfing or playing games because i started with it and my friends who are also a gamers are now bitcoiners.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

absolutely right.
Bitcoin has brought a lot of opportunities to create employment sector by providing huge price value, not only the price value but also it has some other sector to make money. so that with the help of Bitcoin many people have become financially solvent so I agree with this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: