Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment and reduces poverty. The bitcoin industry is still growing and many people are now focusing on bitcoin as a regular source of income. This is a nice news for bitcoin, because the growing use of this currency will push the bitcoin value to a higher price. The increasing demand results to an increase in the price.
Definitely! This is what I think as well. I believe Bitcoin has played a very key role and will continue to do so in eliminating the unemployment from the society. The way it is giving a lot of benefits and profit to the people, we can see a huge number of people whose lives have been changed because of it.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:37:38 AM

In my opinion, it's too soon to talk about it because we don't know how people will use bitcoin in the future. As a valuable asset? As a currency? There are also too many altcoins which are trying to find their role. There can even be an altcoin to pay for the drive. (it's just a joke).  So, yes. It's quite too early to say.
If we are talking about the reduction in unemployment, then it is not too soon to discuss it. As bitcoins has already removed unemployment from the lives of many people and allowed them to meet their needs, it won't be wrong to give bitcoins its credit.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes i agree, because bitcooin can be their source of income. Instead of finding a job that not appliicable to their subjects. Bitcoin is for everyone. It can be access using internet. So if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin it can help you financially.
I’ll say the same. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people who are dealing with it and investing with it, thus bringing more opportunities for the people to earn money.

And I think it is playing a very vital role in eradicating the unemployment from the society and it will keep on doing so.
yeah bitcoin really has become a problem solver for many people. especially for those who do not have a job. including me. now I've graduated from college and I have not had any job in real life yet. very lucky because I'm a bitcoin user and I invest and have a business in bitcoin, so earning from bitcoin really helps my finances, this is a small example, how bitcoin reduces unemployment

But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying to have a professional career. Definitely i agree with you about bitcoin becoming a solution for people in need of money, but it shouldn't hinder you also from pursuing your goals because of profiting largely from it
I agree with you that we should pursue some professional career besides working with bitcoins. With the invention of digital currencies, the worth of professional careers has not decreased. There is no doubt that bitcoins are helping those who are unemployed but no need to eave jobs for digital currencies.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

In my opinion, it's too soon to talk about it because we don't know how people will use bitcoin in the future. As a valuable asset? As a currency? There are also too many altcoins which are trying to find their role. There can even be an altcoin to pay for the drive. (it's just a joke).  So, yes. It's quite too early to say.
If we are talking about the reduction in unemployment, then it is not too soon to discuss it. As bitcoins has already removed unemployment from the lives of many people and allowed them to meet their needs, it won't be wrong to give bitcoins its credit.

I guess it must be credited to bitcoin as well, and with that reasons of reducing unemployment well it's a good opportunity to those who haven't promoted or been frustrated with their current job. You can work with bitcoin anytime of the day without the pressure of your superior or someone who has authority over you to work for a certain job with a timeline at an specific schedule. But if you compare it with bitcoin, there's none of the mentioned pressure will be happening anymore but purely freedom of work that will assigned to you as well.

NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

For me bitcoin does not reduce unemployment because there is no employee-employer relationship that take place rather bitcoin helps does unemployed people to earn income even without permanent job and while at home while waiting for job opportunities.
Exactly, bitcoin is not a factor that cause for unemployment rate of the country but it could be a big factors to change our life. The reason of having unemployment increase is that of limited jobs opportunity given by the government or by establishment but the population still increasing. That's why some of unemployed person go somewhere else to find a job and earned money, and they found bitcoin that could solved their problem. In general bitcoin is just an opportunity to unemployed person to have an income, not causing them to become jobless. 
in fact many people use bitcoin for their income and I also use bitcoin for my work and my main income. I have no other work at the moment and this is proof that bitcoin reduces poverty and unemployment in a country
No mate, in fact you're still unemployed. You see the government has these survey things, AND if you're working in either public or private sector then probably you're working under the government but if you don't have any job at all then the government will consider you as an unemployed citizen.

No matter how much you earn in this community, you will never be considered as employed because for one the currency is decentralized - the government has nothing to do with it.

In my opinion unemployment is bad for one reason only - you make little to nothing money and it's hard to live like this. If Bitcoin provides you with enough money, who cares how the government calls you? deppil said that Bitcoin reduces poverty and unemployment in his country, and I'm sure he's right about that. In his and in my country too Bitcoin provides jobs, real jobs from which you can get above an average wage, so yeah, Bitcoin definitely reduces unemployment.
Well there you have it, you've already said it mate. You've answered what I really mean but then at end of your statement you disagree with me. I'm confused.

The main point there is that, the government are the ones who determines if you're employed or unemployed. For God's sake, its very simple to understand. Bitcoin is decentralized so the government have nothing to do with it. So no matter how much you earn from Bitcoin the government don't care about that because it is decentralized. So the status of being employed is you having a job under the government - public or private sectors AND you having your salary FROM the government. ALSO having tons of taxes out of how much you've earned. Do you experience such things when you earn Bitcoin? I think not.

SO, I'm gonna ask you a question now, are you an employed citizen UNDER the GOVERNMENT's premises?
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

actually it does not reduce unemployment it will rise it because if people know that it is this easy to make money why will they work everybody will leave their work and this then we dont have

any workers at all you don't see the bad side of it if everyone uses it.
zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

actually it does not reduce unemployment it will rise it because if people know that it is this easy to make money why will they work everybody will leave their work and this then we dont have

but also in bitcoin I think also like working because here now the demands are very heavy and need more creativity in order to compete
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

people who work looking for bitcoin do look idle, but have a big pay, but in fact they are working very hard to get maximum results
swiftblade

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

depend on your point of view, bitcoin can reduces and also increase the number of unemployment.

When I observed this community, until now I'm still learning at all, Signature campaign give earning for everyone who just talking about bitcoin, bitcoin, and bitcoin. While people in reality obsessed to spend their money for talking about gossip at cafe. And Also, What can government give to you when you gave a salute to the flag? TAXES.
in this case, Bitcoin reduces unemployment.

Why Bitcoin Increase Unemployment?
If you ever read some books talk about Passive-Income, I prefer u to read "Rich dad Poor Dad", "Cash-flow Quadrant", and "Second Chance" by Robert T. Kiyosaki. He always said in his books, that Rich people are people who get Salary/Profit without doing anything,  Assets that they have built with their money did the job. And person who has no activity is called as unemployment, including the investors. As same as investing in Bitcoin and other Alt-Coin, we can get profit with just buy some Coin and wait until the price is touched the max profit. Who did that Job? You or the Coin?
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:24:53 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I think it does not reduce unemployment tho it increases business minded people and investors.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:32:22 PM

I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. It's just a currency that you also need to earn, but for this you must have access to the Internet which many unemployed do not.
It depends on the experience of the people with the bitcoin because I am not going to be agree with your thinking, when I was unemployed and was not having any source to earn money at that time I used bitcoin and it helped me a lot so that today I am doing something and I am an honorable member of my family because I am supporting my family so bitcoin has the potential to reduce the unemployment.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

Earning bitcoin can consider as a work that needs knowledge, time, hardwork, and patience like working in the industry. Having a high salary on bitcoin rather than in real state company. It depends how they consider earning from bitcoin because if you have a stable job you cannot think to leave it for bitcoin because you can earn from both at the same time. Earning from bitcoin can be used as extra income.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

true, the presence of bitcoin can reduce unemployment, this is because many things can be done with bitcoin from mining to trading. nationally may not be large, but rather because it is proven to reduce unemployment.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Certainly, you can see how big a team is in on-going projects, they resembles real world companies and would grow like one.

chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. It's just a currency that you also need to earn, but for this you must have access to the Internet which many unemployed do not.
I agree with you. There are still many people do not have a chance to use the internet and therefore, they can not access the internet. Moreover, companies tend to use robot instead of human and this number increases every year. And therefore, I think that bitcoin can not handle the big number of people who are unemployeed

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

bitcoin proved to reduce unemployment, I noticed many people are busy with trading and most of them previously were unemployed.
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

I agree with you. There are still many people do not have a chance to use the internet and therefore, they can not access the internet. Moreover, companies tend to use robot instead of human and this number increases every year. And therefore, I think that bitcoin can not handle the big number of people who are unemployeed
That is reason you should learning, study knowledge instead of wait the price of Bitcoin increases and gives you a passive income. Not only Bitcoin, nothing can helps you solve issue unemployment, only you can solve it and make money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:31:25 PM

I disagree. Bitcoin will open more opportunity in the future and more jobs in this field. The real threat for job employments are AI and not bitcoin.
You are right that bitcoin has an important role for reducing unemployment and has given job opportunities to several numbers of people.
Most of the people are getting more amre money and they have become the rich people of the society but I think that we should learn other things as alternate skills as there are some ambiguities which needs clarification for example the legalization of bitcoin in each and every country etc.
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I can assure you that Bitcoin creates a lot of jobs for you, so you will never be unemployed if you do Bitcoin. However, like other careers, you need to have that knowledge, passion, perseverance, and plenty of time like you go to work outside. But the Bitcoin occupation is highly competitive compared to the real world occupations because it is mostly light work and wages suitable for average living standards.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

I certainly disagree with your saying. Unemployment is enitrely an different concept even if we think that all the unemployed youth shifts towards bitcoin mining and earning. The competition would be very high while the reward is always limited in case of bitcoins. So i dont really think that bitcoin is going to reduce unemployment. Yes it do creates a few vacancies in this world but to reduce unemploymemt we require something else.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: