Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option  (Read 409611 times)
Lubrifiant

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Where are you mining guys currently ?
Which pool/algo or which coin ?

I'm on blazepool with nemosminer on current. Not very good results
1,5 week ago I switched to zergpool to focus Verge. Greats results first 24hours, after that it dropped badly
So I switched to x16r on zergpool, average results...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lexele

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Where are you mining guys currently ?
Which pool/algo or which coin ?

I'm on blazepool with nemosminer on current. Not very good results
1,5 week ago I switched to zergpool to focus Verge. Greats results first 24hours, after that it dropped badly
So I switched to x16r on zergpool, average results...

X17 halved. that's why it's so low now.
entinio

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

I've finally made my 1080ti calculator public! Feel free to join : www.myha.sh

This online calculator provides accurate rentability based on many factors. I don't use the difficulty formula, but realistic data from many different pools. Benchmark > Math !

Please note :

- The calculator provides a direct ranking for the 1080ti cards. More NV cards to come. No AMD yet ;

- I use CMC prices or bid prices from the exchanges if required. The choice of bid prices fits the need of the miners, usually selling what they mine.

This calculator is still on beta. You're welcome to tell me any functionnality missing, but be aware I'll make my best to keep it easy to read. Don't expect adjusting the hashrates with your own.
Also, some random revenue might appear. Please be nice and tell me so I can correct it. Don't hesitate to tell me if any coin reward is wrong as well. Beta period, remember ? ;-)

Enjoy !

Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/EokhB07LX2N0pZU4T60sUQ

myha.sh (http://myha.sh) : your realistic mining calculator
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3514

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

looks like its off to a good start..

what is "EA (24h)"? and why does the number for this on ethereum say 0.00? its the only coin with a 0 value in this column.

will you ever support user entered hash values? 1080ti/1080s now have 2 values for ethereum mining: stock and with the eth enlargement pill. on the 1080ti ~37 stock vs ~50 with eth enlargement.
entinio

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

what is "EA (24h)"? and why does the number for this on ethereum say 0.00? its the only coin with a 0 value in this column.

Number of coins. I guess I should put '#'. And the ETH one definitely needs some decimals I guess Cheesy

will you ever support user entered hash values? 1080ti/1080s now have 2 values for ethereum mining: stock and with the eth enlargement pill. on the 1080ti ~37 stock vs ~50 with eth enlargement.

The value shown is with ethenlargementpill. Not sure configuring the hashrates will be a priority.

mak013

Activity: 2352
Merit: 751

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

This online calculator provides accurate rentability based on many factors. I don't use the difficulty formula, but realistic data from many different pools. Benchmark > Math !

Please note :

- The calculator provides a direct ranking for the 1080ti cards. More NV cards to come. No AMD yet ;

- I use CMC prices or bid prices from the exchanges if required. The choice of bid prices fits the need of the miners, usually selling what they mine.

This calculator is still on beta. You're welcome to tell me any functionnality missing, but be aware I'll make my best to keep it easy to read. Don't expect adjusting the hashrates with your own.
Also, some random revenue might appear. Please be nice and tell me so I can correct it. Don't hesitate to tell me if any coin reward is wrong as well. Beta period, remember ? ;-)

Enjoy !

Looks nice! I`d like to see hashrates at different algo and have a possibility to correct it. Yet it will be useful to put quantity of cards.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

RVN isn't right - a single 1080Ti yielded me 61 coins for the last 24h, your site says 35.42 coins, which is nearly twice as low.
entinio

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

RVN isn't right - a single 1080Ti yielded me 61 coins for the last 24h, your site says 35.42 coins, which is nearly twice as low.

If you want to be precise about it :

- Max revenue was 71.3 coins a day in the last 24 hours ;
- Min revenue was 35.4 coin a day in the last 24 hours.

Main pool hashrate is the last 24 hours has gone randomly from 347 Gh/s to 667 Gh/s.

So there's a big gap because of a big variations of the pools and global hashrates. This kind of behaviour is kinda handicaped by my table. I've now lowered this handicap, but the revenue is still 44 coins a day only. This is an average view and not a "hey you could mine XX coins if you've started mining it at 3:24 pm yesterday".

Pigeoncoin is worse and can provide 7$ a day when the diff is recalculated low in a short period of time.

So, random coins like Raven and Pigeon will definitely not hit the top list a lot because they're dependant on their difficulty weird timing and the mining rushes. Don't use such a tool based on average for them, but their respective discord #mining channel where the mining tops are given when the diff is recalculated.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Anyone tried to mine eth with enlargment pill,did some quick math with whattomine and eth is close to the top for 1080ti and 50 mhs per card?Also warmer times are coming and cooling problems with them and eth mining might be the solution Undecided
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

Anyone tried to mine eth with enlargment pill,did some quick math with whattomine and eth is close to the top for 1080ti and 50 mhs per card?Also warmer times are coming and cooling problems with them and eth mining might be the solution Undecided

huh? eth is one of the higest power use algorithms for anycard

mining eth will cost u more power on a 1080ti not less lol.

any wtf, what else would people be mining if they are using eth enlargement?

pretty much all the comments in this thread pertain to eth mining , why don’t u read from at least the halfway point
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

Please note :

Enjoy !

This calculator would be better served if you just put in the normal hashrate for each algo as a set number (and display it for critique and updates), pull the current difficulty of each coin and then work out what the normal coin yield would be along with the daily profit. Do this, and you will be able to stick advertisement on the webpage as EVERY 1080 ti owner is looking for this info.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

To start you off..

Neoscrypt - 1.85 mh/s
X16r - 20mh/s
Lyra2rev - 69mh/s
X17 - 19mh/s (?)
Equihash - 700 h/s
Eth - 50mh/s
Timetravel - 33mh/s (?)
Nist5 - 92mh/s (?)
X11 - (?)
Xevan - 6.1 mh/s
Groestl - 58 mh/s (?)
Phi1612 - 30 mh/s (?)

Anything with a ? I have not tried but in doing some minor research I came up with that approximate figure. Would be great for others to confirm and reinforce these numbers. Also would be cool to get others to add new algo info as well. I didn't put extreme overclock info in there but you can give that if ya have something stable.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

Please note :

Enjoy !

thank you mate, I will bookmark your calculator to all others calculators..
all of them is not very accurate, but if I will check them all I could see the right coin, for sure
and I hope you will continue to enhance and develop yours , so it could be more accurate in the future.
thank you once again!
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Main pool hashrate is the last 24 hours has gone randomly from 347 Gh/s to 667 Gh/s.

So there's a big gap because of a big variations of the pools and global hashrates. This kind of behaviour is kinda handicaped by my table. I've now lowered this handicap, but the revenue is still 44 coins a day only. This is an average view and not a "hey you could mine XX coins if you've started mining it at 3:24 pm yesterday".

Pigeoncoin is worse and can provide 7$ a day when the diff is recalculated low in a short period of time.

So, random coins like Raven and Pigeon will definitely not hit the top list a lot because they're dependant on their difficulty weird timing and the mining rushes. Don't use such a tool based on average for them, but their respective discord #mining channel where the mining tops are given when the diff is recalculated.

Finally someone who gets it and realizes the realities of mining boil down to more than a black and white calculation.  I especially appreciate the pool links.  There is nothing worse than finding one of these coins on a calculator then spending 10 minutes hunting down the pools to see which has the most hashrate.  Can't wait to see the continued progress!
mak013

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Finally someone who gets it and realizes the realities of mining boil down to more than a black and white calculation.  I especially appreciate the pool links.  There is nothing worse than finding one of these coins on a calculator then spending 10 minutes hunting down the pools to see which has the most hashrate.  Can't wait to see the continued progress!
There is a website, with pools where the coins are mining with hr and miners on each of them.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

There is a website, with pools where the coins are mining with hr and miners on each of them.

Whats the address?
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

To start you off..

Phi1612 - 30 mh/s

41MHASH with sp-mod #2 (0.05btc donation 1% fee)

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
mak013

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Whats the address?
https://poolexplorer.com
I registrated with the spam-mailbox. It helps with a quick search of optimal pool.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Apocalypse Onion

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

0.05BTC? Good job I already have the free version #1 then  Grin
Fenixn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

To start you off..

Phi1612 - 30 mh/s

https://image.ibb.co/hsNLGx/lux_sp_mod2.png

Hi can you pls send me the sp mod 2 (some link or upload to me or send me on email ?) because i cant find him enywhere I have sp mod 1 and than give me 39mh so pls
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: