Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22696 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is all I can tell others, so I understand it better and find more ways to spread knowledge more widely. It was a process of growth and improvement in this, applying me.
Well I'm just telling them the benefits that I have gain since I made a decision to enter the world of digital currency. I used to tell to my friends and relatives some important matters that they need to know about bitcoin because I believe that by sharing them the knowledge I have I can help them to ease their problem in theiinancial aspects.
In the past, if I talked about the benefit issue that I got from bitcoin, I thought no one would believe me, even those friends around me, however, since the price of bitcoin has become higher and it is used more widely, they seemed to realize that and when I talked about bitcoin again, they trusted and asked me a lot of things. Present time, Bitcoin was too developed, knowledge about Bitcoin can be spread very easily through conversation and discussion simple, I often tell my friends about bitcoin at school, they are very interested and I realize many people also know about bitcoin, it really makes me surprise, verbal communication is the best way to spread knowledge

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

I do not need to spread it, I just show what I can by having bitcoin. And when they start asking where I got all that, that's where I said if I got it from bitcoin.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

I do not need to spread it, I just show what I can by having bitcoin. And when they start asking where I got all that, that's where I said if I got it from bitcoin.

That's what I had going on with me for a while now but I'm here to inform you that it doesn't really work for everybody. It is great that you have the things that you can show off and have people asking you where did you get the money to buy those. I know that most bitcoin users can just sell a good amount of their coins and be able to buy luxurious things too. But most of us knows that that action will make us lose the opportunity to sell our precious coins in the future, when the price is a lot better. I'm being as thrifty as I can be because I believe that even with this recent major dump that we had because of some FUD going on, I would still be able to cash out my bitcoins in a price that I never really imagined.

There are also newbies who don't really have the bitcoins yet to show off and have people thinking where did the get that amount of money.

I think that you should go to teaching a couple of people about bitcoin. Eventually they would teach other people about bitcoin as well because we all want to help each other especially if you live in a relatively poor neighborhood. You would create this effect that, even though will be just all about word of mouth, will have a good effect in increasing the amount of bitcoin users and it will be in exponential growth as well. Once you're no more and newbie and you have the luxury to finally show off, then you can use the things that you own to spread bitcoin knowledge and get people joining. Since they are seeing that you're doing well, then they would probably do bitcoins as well.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

for the dissemination of knowledge about bitcoin can be through social media. it will include more.

haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

Each knowledge transfer environment is evaluated. However, it can depend on the recipient of what he understands most. I will personally show him this.
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:18:47 PM

The fastest way of course.... Through the internet by the social media's....
I also share it to others while talking to my friend
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:24:31 PM

I live in Ukraine and this country is not intended to Bitcoin holders and cryptocurrency workers. Our people don't understand it yet
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

The fastest way to spread it or introduce it is through social media. Since social media now gives a big role in our everyday life. Social media has become our daily basis of gathering information and news in our country or through the world. It will be easy to spread and introduce Bitcoin in such a way. You can also give them in the private message some private tutoring on how they can earn much more or much effectively.

xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

I do not need to do anything. They saw me talk about bitcoin and they asked me for their opinion. I am always happy to share my ideas for everyone. I read a lot about bitcoin. And I'm confident sharing that
annam2017

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

For myself, it is necessary to go to seminars or to participate in bitcoin groups, when knowledge is large enough to share with the people through social networks, and so on, the information will be spread quickly
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

I always offer to my friends if they need extra work then I offer a job in bitcoin then explain it or by showing my income from bitcoin, they will be curious and ask what my job is.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

I think . Let it grow naturally. I do not try to spread bitcoin to many people know. I think if they just listen to them I certainly do not believe. Let them discover. The bitcoin value will be propagated by the media to help them better understand bitcoin and higher reliability.

abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Smiley I am trying to use bitcoin in many way in the real life in order to spread bitcoin in the physical world but it is hard because my country does not accept bitcoin and there is only a few coffe shops Smiley
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

In my own way in spreading my knowledge about bitcoin is by telling them to search what bitcoin is all about.  In addition to that I also tell them on how to gain bitcoin, they can invest, register, trade or join in any ICO's inorder to promote their rank into a higher position. But we must not depend on the teaching of others, in our own we must also search, read and study on the information that tackle about cryptocurrency.
Jahrul

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

My way of spreading bitcoins is simple, I just show to my family and office mates my income from bitcoin. They have started to be curious as to what is bitcoin and how they will earn. As I always update them with the value of bitcoin they become interested and started to buy more coins. But sometimes there are disadvantages in sharing bitcoins to others and that is when you join an investment they will borrow some of your bitcoins but when it turns out to be a scam they will just turn a blind eye on you.
i also start introducing bitcoin from my family, first when i heard about bitcoin i do not think that any other person was familiar with it, because i bring the idea from our capital when i visited there and by chance met a person in University, i stay there for 1 week and during this period he became  my friend and he share the idea of bitcoin with me, because at that time i was jobless. now i am spreading the new about bitcoin in my area, and people are now taking interest in bitcoin.
i was curious with bitcoin when one of my workmate showed to me his earning from bitcoin for a month. I am very amazed when you do bitcoin on your free time then you can earn more than your salary a month. So, he shared and taught me about bitcoin and i am now starting to engage in bitcoin. Eventually, i could earn as much as my workmate have and i am happy that my fiancee already earning from bitcoin. Indeed, joining a bitcoin is an excellent move.
caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I spreading bitcoin knowledge to way of if Im looking a person or my friend of lifestyle that need a money I can help for teach about bitcoin to how to earn lot of money.I'll give bitcoin to the people who needs or have no work or I see that lifestyle is so poor.I want use bitcoin to spread to our people needs money to utilize we cannot ability to study because their still family that can't supply or reciprocal their needs to the knowledge and education.I conceivably to spread bitcoin to solution more people or child we can't study and education because the poor lifestyle.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

I just usually show my portfolio and the price when converted in currency. That is enough to get my friends to notice and inquire about BTC. First thing needed to teach others is their will to learn. Once their hooked, they absorb every detail more efficiently. And then they tell their spouses, friends, etc...

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I spread my bitcoin knowledge to my friends specially to my classmates whenever im in school, breaktime or recess is the best time to tell them what is bitcoin, where it came from, what its characteristics and its potential. Its good to know that they are questioning me about bitcoin which is a positive result for having their attentions aside they are on investing in bitcoin and i wish we are all going to the moon.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Uhm, the word bitcoin is really famous in our place that everytime you say it, expect some open ears willing to listen. When they know I know something in bitcoin they immediately ask me how do I earn, what do I do with it. Since I'm also new in bitcoin I can only share some. After saying what I know I refer them to a friend who knows more than me.
I find it enjoying to share what I know.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

By enlightenment I always take my time to teach any one that care to know about bitcoin all that they need to know.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: