Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22671 times)
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

I just use word-of-mouth. I continuously ask my peers and other people if they know Bitcoin. Then I share to them.my knowledge about it and let them do the same. They need to see its benefits and why it has potential in the long run.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

That's smart. Curiosity really gets people interested in things. For me, I post my referral links from airdrops in social media and they will get free money and information as well on bitcoins and crypto.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

There are many ways to popularize Bitcoin and I try to do it by myself. I often share the most interesting forum topics that could convince people to Bitcoin. Furthermore, I recommend and lend books about Bitcoin. I do a lot and I encourage you to try too. Our community is increasing and it only depends on us how fast it will get bigger so what are we waiting for?
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:12:26 AM by ghost07

i use social medias like facebook and twitter to spread some crypto knowledge to all who want to have it. Lot of my friend wants to learn how to earn money from bitcoin and i spread all my knowledge. now they are earning lot of bitcoin and they give me some.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

I think the best place to spread bitcoin is through facebook. Most of our friends, relatives and would be friends are in facebook. It's easier to post  topics about bitcoin in facebook and they can easily read about it at once. Your single post may be read by thousands. Just be creative on your posts.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Can't talk to complete noobs about it they have to much ignorance in general and it makes it awfully hard to discuss a thriving technology when somebody is shitting all over it on account of ignorance. That being said anybody who is half intelligent and can hold a conversation with me I will certainly explain bitcoin to you. Sadly though doesn't happen often enough Undecided Cry.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

I just usually show my portfolio and the price when converted in currency. That is enough to get my friends to notice and inquire about BTC. First thing needed to teach others is their will to learn. Once their hooked, they absorb every detail more efficiently. And then they tell their spouses, friends, etc...
Yeah this is good but I think the best way could be the internet advertizing like if bitcoin will be spread all over the world through internet and television chennals then bitcoin will become the best currency of the year, now showing your bitcoin capital can be dangerous for you security so it is good to just advertize bitcoin and tell everyone about bitcoin so they will also be able to know it and they will take part in bitcoin.
When they ask me how can I earn so much money, I show to them. Those people are curious about Bitcoin, I willing to explain what is Bitcoin and show them the basic of Bitcoin. If they want to invest Bitcoin, I will give them my experiences. I always try my best to let people know to Bitcoin. Spreading knowledge to everyone around me.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

I just usually show my portfolio and the price when converted in currency. That is enough to get my friends to notice and inquire about BTC. First thing needed to teach others is their will to learn. Once their hooked, they absorb every detail more efficiently. And then they tell their spouses, friends, etc...
Yeah this is good but I think the best way could be the internet advertizing like if bitcoin will be spread all over the world through internet and television chennals then bitcoin will become the best currency of the year, now showing your bitcoin capital can be dangerous for you security so it is good to just advertize bitcoin and tell everyone about bitcoin so they will also be able to know it and they will take part in bitcoin.
When they ask me how can I earn so much money, I show to them. Those people are curious about Bitcoin, I willing to explain what is Bitcoin and show them the basic of Bitcoin. If they want to invest Bitcoin, I will give them my experiences. I always try my best to let people know to Bitcoin. Spreading knowledge to everyone around me.

Best way in spreading Bitcoin knowledge starts within you. You yourself must knowledgeable enough to be fully equipped in any circumstances. We can do that through reading. Then use multimedia to spread what you learn. Internet is the fastest way to spread information about Bitcoin.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
Some what we had the same way on how i spread bitcoin, the only difference was that i asked them first if they heard about bitcoin after that i give them a little discussion and when i saw in their faces that still they are confused or not interested i let them show my wallet also i told them how it works in the forum then that's the time i saw their faces got intersted so that's the way i introduced bitcoin to my friends.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

I work in a shipyard company and bluntly speaking no one of my colleagues know anything about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Being new in terms of knowledge in bitcoin im very enthusiast about the information i pick-up every day as I read here in this forum. I share my little knowledge about crypto and encourage them to try what it has to offer. Also, i share most of what I learn here in btctalk to my brother who also wants to learn more even though he didnt have regular access to the internet. I feel that it is an opportunity for me  to share what I learn here.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

My way in spreading bitcoin knowledge is to talk personally to my close friends and friends of my friends. This is the easiest way I know to easily teach and encourage them to be with me for the success using bitcoin. In face to face conversation with them, I also presenting to them the books that they can read for them to learn more about trading. I am also telling them the stories of some successful investors of bitcoin, on how they started and what are they are right now. As a home work to them I also encourage them to watch clips in YouTube about trading and bitcoin so they can prove to themselves that I am telling them the truth.   
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

The way to spread my knowledge about Bitcoin is to show them the results I achieved. From there, they will feel excited and enjoy it, they will start to learn and invest in it. Only to show them the results of their participation in Bitcoin, will they think of the results they will gain from participating. I think that is the most attractive way to spread knowledge about Bitcoin
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

Currently the main force for spreading news is social media (facebook and twitter), and I often retweet or repost all things that have to do with bitcoin from blogs or trusted sites.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

I spread Bitcoin knowledge is by chatting with friends and then telling them about bitcoin because in fact few of my friends around know bitcoin and I want to be able to tell my friends about the benefits of bitcoin.In my own opinion if someone is curious about it I carefully explain it to them about the knowledge that I know about bitcoin and try to shared the things I need to simply earn from it, and I am just taking an interest with the people who truly wants to learn it and nothing more, because I have tried to show it to my friends and they are clueless of what it is and how am I making money out of it, but they hadn't have any interest at all that is why I am just explaining it right now to the ones that really want it most.BTCBTC
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

I say about bitcoin in a person to my close friends explaining about bitcoin history and all the variations between FIAT and crypto currency and some proofs how to earn some bitcoin. This makes them understand it's potentiality.
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

Most of the time, I spread by words,, when they saw me typing some people ask, so I said, I'm typing to get money!! Some gat interested and I shared my knowledge about bitcoin too.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

One person at a time. It is a slow process though because most just see the earning potential and when you try to explain that it is not just about the money, most people draw back. But those of us who believe in this blockchain project know that we must keep at it.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

what i did is very simple just show them what i get from bitcoin and they will asking me if they interesting. i show them what i get when i trade using bitcoin and for how long. ussually the think is just bullshit or some kind of scam. when i show them my money from bitcoin they stard to believe

same here, I alwayw explain them how to get that without spendig cash like networking business because it will look like a scam. so when they saw my earnings they are ofcourse interestes to join. so that is the time to educate them about bitcoin and how to earn from it.like first step they should register and step by step process. one at a time. so successfully I've got 2 friends, they are now also in bitcoin.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Most of the time, I spread by words,, when they saw me typing some people ask, so I said, I'm typing to get money!! Some gat interested and I shared my knowledge about bitcoin too.
I think the best way is to spread bitcoin in society and your friends and family is Show them your earnings,show them your investment how much you had.Give them a practice to do. Show them what you have to invest and what you have gained till now. Give them advice it can change your life show them video tutorial about bitcoins.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

My way of spreading bitcoin os through small talks and social media post. Social media post that is highly curiosity opener is a big way to spread the goodness about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: