Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22671 times)
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:40:26 AM

Spreading bitcoin knowledge is kindly of difficult when explaining to people who never know about bitcoin before. So I just do explain it via some explanatory video on youtube and tell them to find more information about bitcoin via google how to get bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Hope they will more easy to understand.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Terry05

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:22:30 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

My way in introducing bitcoin information is thru my own testimony. When someone ask me I usually my investment success like when I earn my profit  to my several investments. As a proof I usually show to them my transaction history of payouts. Some are encourage, some are want to do what I Did but doesn't have the guts to take the first step.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:28:55 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I just spread my bitcoin knowledge and earnings through social media. I think social media is the best way to advertise anything about bitcoin. You can show them how you earn and how much you earn.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

the best way i think you can spread bitcoin knowledge is through schools, seminar and social networks, those are where to get your listeners, mostly schools are better because they will wana understand the concept of everything!
The way i use to spread bitcoin knowledge is by answering or posting quote or reply in this bitcoin forum, because when i am answering some question in bitcoin forum i am anwered it using my own knowledge about bitcoin and also me i can learn when im reading in bitcoin forum, and my other way spreading knowledge is by telling to my sister and to my bestfriend what i am learning and and i can spread knowledge when im in campaign like i post in twitter information on what campaign is really is and what is bitcoin for.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:51:01 AM

As we know that today's social media era, with the people will quickly get all the information. maybe with my social media I will spread knowledge about Bitcoin. As for the nearest person I will give counseling directly. such as family and close friends.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:57:47 AM

Now its age is social media, with it people will quickly get all the information. maybe with my social media I will spread knowledge about Bitcoin. As for the nearest person I will give counseling directly. such as family and close friends.

I think this is a very desperate move. It is not that I don't want to spread bitcoin to other users but it is that I just want to use bitcoin so even in a little bit of privacy, I can use them. Still I also want to spread this digital currency, but kn a place like mine, it will just be questioned and it will be a long debate before they can apprehend to what I am saying, I think it is better not to.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:01:33 AM

My way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge is that I just spread my bitcoin knowledge and earnings through the use of social media. Because I think social media is the best way to advertise anything about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. It is also the easiest way for me. You can just show to people how you earn and how much you earn here in bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

The way I'm spreading bitcoin knowledge before is via social media.we all know that this generation is now very dependent on social media..I personally visit my friends for this purpose and tell them the sites to study.I am willing to share my knowledge with them and if they wanted too.
Taskford

Activity: 2478
Merit: 778

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

I spread the word of bitcoin by posting different types of quotes in twitter and putting at least a few words about bitcoin and putting some hashtags and that is the way how i spread bitcoin to the people around the internet because i think that the social media like twitter is the best way to spread since it has a lot of people using it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:21 AM

Spreading knowledge about bitcoin is a real hectic job as no one believes the existence of such a highly developed digital currency at first.Most of them think that it is spam and the others think that we are trying to pull their leg.My trump card in making them believe the existence of bitcoin has always been to show them my wallet balance,and then comes a flood of questions.Then I explain them about the value of bitcoin and how do we use the bitcoin wallet for transactions etc.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

Im newbie and i only have a little knowledge about bitcoin. But all of what i know, i share it to my family, office mates and friends. That is my way of spreading bitcoin. And once i share it to them i always told them to also spread it to other so they will learn about it. It's up to them if they will also start doing bitcoin and share it to others.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:34:08 AM

I just spread the bitcoin knowledge to the people closest, especially my family.
When i first explained to my family, they often asked me and criticized me.
Once they know i get a lot of money from bitcoin then they are interested to learn it. Because i think that bitcoin is an opportunity for someone to get better, then i tell my family, so they just like i can earn money from bitcoin.
Eventually my family and i earn an income from bitcoin though not much.

bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:37:15 AM

I am not spreading it yet but I already shared it to my family member but it seems that they are not too much interested. I shared my stories about bitcoin that I can earn with this but I think they don't believed at all. Yes they listen but they don't believed.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.
friends will also be better if you get information about bitcoin, we will be more enthusiasm for bitcoin business with them if it is one purpose

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

I share it only with the nearest person. relatives, relatives and lovers. so I think this is a tangible sharing of knowledge about digital technology that can be profitable. and the way is not always the same for everyone to understand.
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:31:07 AM

Here in bitcointalk especially in my local there's a lot of new people that needs helps asking what or how bitcoin works this is where i share most of my btc knowledge and in my friends too and relatives if they are interested i try to explain btc to them as much as i can so they can understand it but if i already saw that they are not interested in the first place it's not worth it to explain it to them.

mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:03 AM

First  time i know about bitcoin for social media twitter . then i join the bitcointalk forum .i am very interested bitcoin. my way of spreading knowledge my friend circle and twitter .
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

its easy to spread crypto among younger people but to older people often times it becomes just too hard to explain the basics

thats why millennial are best equipped to take advantage of the crypto boom, knowledge ofcourse helps
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:36:29 AM

There are different ways to spread your bitcoin knowledge. For me, one of the best way is by advertising bitcoin through social media. By this way,  you can ensure that the dessimination of bitcoin's knowledge will be influential due to the fact that social media is being used a lot by people nowadays.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
i287853

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:42:31 AM

First  time i know about bitcoin for social media twitter . then i join the bitcointalk forum .i am very interested bitcoin. my way of spreading knowledge my friend circle and twitter .
well i can agree that social media is the best way to spread the word. Bitcoin’s popularity in media is one of its biggest asset. What i did is shared some bitcoin news from a popular networks facebook page so my friends can read and learn about bitcoins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: