Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134629 times)
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

Ken Lo talking about the OAX project in SSFO, San Francisco!
It's nice to read that the team continues to work on advertising and promotion of the project. A couple of good news and a rise in the price of the token will not keep you waiting.

Hello Gerhald, thank you for the nice words!
Yes the OAX team is working a lot on the presentation of the project all over the world.
The OAX team will be in Korea this Friday to present at the Seoul Ethereum Meetup.
Hugh Madden will take part in the World Blockchain Forum in London, September 25-26

OAX is going to London!

Hugh Madden, OAX CTO will take part in the World Blockchain Forum in London.

"Keynote Events is proud to invite you be part of our newest and most exciting event yet, WBF: WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM, taking place on September 25 & 26 at the Oval Space in London. This conference is unlike any you’ve seen before. This time, not only are we hosting two days of non-stop, thought provoking speeches about Blockchain and disruptive technologies, but we will also be hearing from the biggest in the industry about the hottest new thing in the crypto-currency community – ICOs."

https://london.keynote.ae/
https://twitter.com/keynote_events/status/897394949146238976

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

The only problem I can see is the second token sale which I feel will lower the price way down due to increased supply and people selling in anticipation of this...

Hello CageKennylz,
The second token sale will be held on the working prototype already, so quite possibly there will be the natural demand on the token as on the only one method of obtaining membership. Your assumption is interesting and wise, but I think the demand will absorb the additional supply. Also the good fact is that 20+6% will still be locked for next 12 months Or even possibly they will be locked even for longer. The OAX will be "transparently governed" by it's members, so if community will decide to keep it locked for longer..))

You can check the Token Model here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946.msg21080247#msg21080247

OAX Token distribution model, White Paper, page 17
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_White_Paper_ENU.pdf

"OAX is a token that can be exchanged for memberships in the DAO and/or its association.
Members will be entitled to certain privileges, including but not limited to voting privileges
on major operational decisions relating to the openANX platform."
White paper, page 18

I think oax price surge to almost 3 dollars and dump to 1. something well its not a bad price for oax and remember that it is one of the biggest platform out here. They are conferencing in different countries and they are really responsive to almost anyone. Im hoping that oax will be the next to the etherium or even better. They are still giving updates in slack.
This will be a long term coin and that's for sure.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

Listing on Binance doesnt looks like successful compare to NEO and other coins..
unfortunately ended up buying at high
bitvoyager

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:00:29 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 10:37:51 PM by bitvoyager

OAX Architecture overview. Components

The openANX technology deliverables as currently formulated include:
● A number of Ethereum smart contracts forming the backbone of the project, co-ordinating:
   ◦ Memberships
   ◦ Collateral management and dispute resolution
   ◦ Governance and upgrades
   ◦ Compliance and identity services (Know your Customer and Anti Money Laundering)
   ◦ Token and order book registries
   ◦ Settlement for asset exchange; both over the counter (OTC) and order book based
● Enhancements and integration of off-chain asset swaps protocols
● A reference implementation of a user interface that allows openANX users and service
providers to interact with the smart contracts and off-chain matching engines
● A reference implementation of an API that allows openANX users to integration automated
trading and extract market data streams

openANX Platform Specifications - Draft V4.0
Authors: Lionello Lunesu, Enuma Technologies, Hugh Madden, OAX CTO, Bok Khoo, Bok Consulting
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_Technical_White_Paper_ENU.pdf

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:07:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/nSVvWGP.png

Binance Coin Listing Price Dump: Mixing Up Investor Phsychology by Crowd Conscious

Yesterday, Binance, the new Chinese exchange with it’s own BNB token, recently listed a few new tokens — openANX yesterday, district0x’s DNT token today, and Monaco’s MCO tomorrow. As a blogger in the cryptocurrency space, I spend at least few hours a day of doing market research in order to bring YOU the most up-to-date information in the markets. I don’t get paid for it. I don’t ask for token donations. I have picked up over 1,000 followers in 2 months. I like being able to deliver this type of news to people who would otherwise not know it is happening.

Read the full article:
https://keepingstock.net/binance-coin-listing-price-dump-mixing-up-investor-phsychology-6a47641d2a1

Welcome to our #trader channel on Slack to be well-informed about latest price trends:
https://join.slack.com/t/openanx/shared_invite/MjI2NTU1MjE0MDAzLTE1MDI3NjgyNzEtN2JmZDFiMjAxMQ

Lol love that chart.
if you believe in a project, always buy on the dip and accumulates more until it's true potential!
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:29:29 AM

Lol love that chart.
if you believe in a project, always buy on the dip and accumulates more until it's true potential!
[/quote]

Interesting article it was so odd to see how listing on an additional exchange would result in such massive drops! Makes you think about some of the ICOs Binance are pushing, and how many people are buying for hopes of quick gains vs believing in the product.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:51:34 PM

Binance Coin Listing Price Dump: Mixing Up Investor Phsychology by Crowd Conscious

Yesterday, Binance, the new Chinese exchange with it’s own BNB token, recently listed a few new tokens — openANX yesterday, district0x’s DNT token today, and Monaco’s MCO tomorrow. As a blogger in the cryptocurrency space, I spend at least few hours a day of doing market research in order to bring YOU the most up-to-date information in the markets. I don’t get paid for it. I don’t ask for token donations. I have picked up over 1,000 followers in 2 months. I like being able to deliver this type of news to people who would otherwise not know it is happening.

Read the full article:
https://keepingstock.net/binance-coin-listing-price-dump-mixing-up-investor-phsychology-6a47641d2a1

Welcome to our #trader channel on Slack to be well-informed about latest price trends:
https://join.slack.com/t/openanx/shared_invite/MjI2NTU1MjE0MDAzLTE1MDI3NjgyNzEtN2JmZDFiMjAxMQ

i had so much laugh with the photo. this definitely described me when i was new in this cryptocurrency world. but atleast now, im already controlling my emotions. and im already improving about that thing though. Smiley

thanks bitvoyager for the link.. just done reading.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

Lol love that chart.

Interesting article it was so odd to see how listing on an additional exchange would result in such massive drops! Makes you think about some of the ICOs Binance are pushing, and how many people are buying for hopes of quick gains vs believing in the product.
[/quote]

at the moment it is up 35% from Ico. that is still decent return in my eyes. suree in crytpto we excpetct 600% etc. but in the real world 1-6 % is normal Wink ( in a year. not 3 month)

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

Lol love that chart.

at the moment it is up 35% from Ico. that is still decent return in my eyes. suree in crytpto we excpetct 600% etc. but in the real world 1-6 % is normal Wink ( in a year. not 3 month)
[/quote]

I don't think OAX will stay at shis price for long. 350% return is more reasonable for short term.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

im happy to say that im still holding my OAX tokens from signature campaign.. the price just went to 50k sats each.. but today only around 30k sats.. but i dont bother. i know and i believe it will still surpass its all time high.
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

im happy to say that im still holding my OAX tokens from signature campaign.. the price just went to 50k sats each.. but today only around 30k sats.. but i dont bother. i know and i believe it will still surpass its all time high.
i think you need keep it too long time.the price should up piece by piece. we need some patience to wait it breaking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

i think a lot of people have mistakenly tought that decentralization = no KYC

realizing is not the case (for this exchange) some are selling IMHO.

you'll use CIVIC for KYC ?
bitvoyager

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:10:25 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 09:24:39 PM by bitvoyager

i think a lot of people have mistakenly tought that decentralization = no KYC

realizing is not the case (for this exchange) some are selling IMHO.

you'll use CIVIC for KYC ?

Hello migello, thank you for the interest to the project.

At first i'd want to underline that OAX will be the large platform for the integration of DEX, CEX and other market participants.

Second, the KYC process will be "outside" the system.

As it's stated in the Technical White Paper,
Note that off-chain functions such as banking integration and KYC data collection is not within scope. It is expect that service providers will use their existing centralized infrastructure for these purposes, with points of integration to the Ethereum contracts
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_Technical_White_Paper_ENU.pdf

Also there are lot of info about OAX KYC/AML aspects in the White Paper, pages 11-12
Exchange users are users who wish to participate in the exchange, using the services for native token trading or for real world asset trading. Exchange users of real world assets will require a relationship with an Asset Gateway. In most jurisdictions, Asset Gateways are obliged to perform KYC and AML in order to operate legally and maintain the necessary relationships with financial services suppliers such as banks.
... When a user establishes a relationship with a gateway, the gateway will first direct them to one or more KYC services. The KYC service will provide a KYC rating, which is registered into the openANX DAO. Note that no physical documents or other materials are stored on the blockchain, merely an Ethereum address. The KYC service will stipulate a KYC level, and validity date range through the KYC API.
... Once a user has satisfied the KYC requirements, the gateway can release the token to the user.
... Asset Gateways will be afforded varying KYC parameters according to their requirements.
... Many Asset Gateways are expected to register and supply their own KYC service implementation, as in some jurisdictions it is difficult or undesirable to outsource KYC to a third party

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:50:56 PM

OAK seems like a great concept, I think with that big of a team behind it there shouldn't be problem. Where is the OAX team headed after  SOUTH KOREA?

Campaign Manager (2018)
bitvoyager

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

Return to Seoul By ByungWoo Sohn

The OAX team will be in Korea this Friday to present at the Seoul Ethereum Meetup. Hugh Madden, Technology Director at the Open ANX Foundation, will present the OAX platform to an audience of 200. Ken Lo from the Leadership Team and Liam Bussell from the Marketing Team will also be attending to answer questions from the audience and interact with supporters.

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/return-to-seoul-16f1fd1c61fc
https://twitter.com/OAX_Foundation/status/900559395523706880

bitvoyager

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

OAK seems like a great concept, I think with that big of a team behind it there shouldn't be problem. Where is the OAX team headed after  SOUTH KOREA?

Hello Filmmmakerr,
Hugh Madden will take part in the World Blockchain Forum in London.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946.msg20924608#msg20924608

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

Hello Filmmmakerr,
Hugh Madden will take part in the World Blockchain Forum in London.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946.msg20924608#msg20924608

Thanks for the keeping us updated.
You manage the community communication very well.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:47:03 AM

i think you need keep it too long time.the price should up piece by piece. we need some patience to wait it breaking.

i will definitely hold my tokens for a long term.. as you can see, the team is the most active as i have ever seen so far..
 they never fail to update both on forum and their social media accounts.. having this kind of a team is rare these days. many ico succeeded but after raising funds, extremely failed to update. which is kinda frustrating.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

The interesting article is that it is strange to see how an additional transaction would result in such a huge drop! Let you consider some of the actions that ICO Binance is driving, and how many people are buying fast-growing hopes, rather than trusting products.
BC123aq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

It's also too bad there is no active Reddit group for openANX
Can anybody try to have Reddit add an OAX traders group?

The interesting article is that it is strange to see how an additional transaction would result in such a huge drop! Let you consider some of the actions that ICO Binance is driving, and how many people are buying fast-growing hopes, rather than trusting products.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: