Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55375 times)
tepiero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Do you know any any fully automatic trading bots? I mean, no settings, no server setup. A hosted bot. Like cryptotrader.org where I can pay for the service and strategy. It used to make money but cryptotrader.org no longer works reliably in my experience.

Don't think it exists. Some effort always needs to be applied!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Do you know any any fully automatic trading bots? I mean, no settings, no server setup. A hosted bot. Like cryptotrader.org where I can pay for the service and strategy. It used to make money but cryptotrader.org no longer works reliably in my experience.

Don't think it exists. Some effort always needs to be applied!
cryptotrader.org had disproven the latter. Only effort was picking profitable bot and starting it, that's it.

-
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:22 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:09:10 PM by PremiumCodeX

Thought I'd give another update because I've not seen anyone else post real stats anywhere. Happy to post mine:

Current stats after 5 days with Crypto-PHP:

Starting BTC amount: 0.05032511
Current BTC = 0.05758952 (+14.43% / 0.00726441 BTC) (this is just BTC, doesn't include the open trades)
USD Equivalent = 795.76 (+11.05%)
Trade(s) today: 69   
Open order(s): 30/40

So in terms of per day gains:

0.001452882 BTC / day (~$20USD at time of writing). Not bad for doing nothing!

And also, I've not fine-tuned this to the degree I could. I'm sure I could get those numbers up with a bit more work.

If anyone needs any help or would like to share strategies – I'm always keen to learn and to share what I've learnt Smiley

Thank you! I greatly appreciate your contribution. Our group at Telegram welcomes you anytime.

This is about TRADERDADDY

Its not good.  They make you buy rubycoin and they make you trade it and pump it on bittrex.  They made that mandatory on Jan 1st 2018 and bittrex immediately suspended many users accounts who were using it.  I asked some questions in their slack about how the ruby was being manipulated by this and I was immediately suspended from their form.  I also posted here in a forum and my post was immediately deleted from the ruby/traderdaddy thread.  

So what I have now is a frozen bittrex account that is holding funds and some devs who think its best to just delete the members who have questions about their software.

I mean, it was free so what did I expect.  I only tested it for 2 days.  But I would stay far away with support and issues like this.  They want to go to binance but the whole operation is fishy.

UPDATE: They no longer trade bittrex, they were suspended as a whole.  Gave the group the reason "we dont trust bittrex anymore"  Buyer beware.

Thank you, @bitcoinguy140! I have now a "News" section in the thread that is saying about the news related bots.

cryptotrader.org had disproven the latter. Only effort was picking profitable bot and starting it, that's it.

I feel glad for you found a service you like. If you gave a formatted description, I could add it to the thread.

Thread updated

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I split the bots' section into two: Beginner friendly bots and Advanced bots.
Beginner friendly bots are easier to setup than Advanced bots.
However, with Advanced bots you could earn more.
Therefore Beginner friendly bots are recommended for newcomers and Advanced bots are recommended for experienced traders (or traders willing to learn more).

Anton007

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

Profit trailer bot isn't in your list, maybe you can add it?
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

This is a great commercial bot that you should use. This bot gives me about 5% of my profit per day, for me it is a very good income. I hope the creator of the bot will provide more features to maximize profits for investors. Thank you for the creativity of the team that wrote this bot.
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Hello Everyone, I am looking for a bot that can be use on Yobit to buy before a pump and sell before it dumps.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

This is a great commercial bot that you should use. This bot gives me about 5% of my profit per day, for me it is a very good income. I hope the creator of the bot will provide more features to maximize profits for investors. Thank you for the creativity of the team that wrote this bot.
Of course, if the user wants to receive a passive income and at the same time no difficulty, then perhaps this bot will give a good income. But I think that if to the most fruitful work, then the extraction will increase several times, in comparison with what automated technologies can offer you.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

Great thread. The best bots for crypto in my opinion would be the ones focusing on arbitrage opportunities which are so many right now and not saturated at all even in major exchanges like Bittrex and Binance.

There is no consensus view that algorithmic trading can outperform discretionary decisions in any asset class, unless it's doing high frequency trading, reacting faster than human ability... so I would be very curious to find out what your results are using any of the bots mentioned, especially in arb trading.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

Firstly thanks PremiumCodeX for creating this thread Smiley.

I'm looking to have a go at trading using a bot and so far am drawn towards Crypto-PHP.

As a total beginner is this a good one to try?

Does anyone have experience with this and any thoughts or can anyone recommend anything else please Smiley.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

I'm looking to have a go at trading using a bot and so far am drawn towards Crypto-PHP.

Does anyone have experience with this and any thoughts or can anyone recommend anything else please Smiley.

CRYPTO-PHP was the second bot I tried. I am using CRYPTO-PHP at this moment too. I think, that explains much Smiley

Yes, I would love to add "Profit trailer".
Since I do not use this bot, could someone please write a formatted description of it?
(In that way, I could add Profit trailer to the collection easily.)

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

CRYPTO-PHP was the second bot I tried. I am using CRYPTO-PHP at this moment too. I think, that explains much Smiley

Thanks will give it a closer look Smiley
sybarius_

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

Great list man.
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

I am curious to know out what percentage outcomings are getting in arbitrage trading by bots, because they are doing high frequency trading and reacting faster than us thus fetching us small gaps we dont usually trade in
thenachoguy

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

someone should start a website like icorating but for trading bot, it would be nice to see some serious review of them
imthewalrus

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

The Bot that helps find coin price differences on a number of exchanges (not an automatic trading Bot!): https://t.me/KeepCalmAndArbitrageBot
jilipollo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Hi all,

Just an advice based on my experience before you choose to purchase ARBI BOT.

You really want to watch out before taking your decision!!!

Don't buy ARBI BOT, especially if you are planning to run it on a non x86 architecture. (Raspberry pi in my case)

Here is what I experienced with @BZ Co, lovely creator of ARBI :

She is gonna tell you to f... off if you purchased her bot without knowing the previous point. Everybody knows nobody runs bots on Raspberry, that's well-known...

You will have no help to set it up when you will be asking
Then, if by chance she deign to answer you again, she is gonna start to swear on you that you are "so dumb", it was obvious it won't work. That she has "no tolerence to dickheads" and she will start swearing on you.
She will never ever take a look on your issue and just say that you "waste her (precious) time" (I admit it might be important to do so as the last version released is bugged as hell at the moment I'm writing and she is probably in a hurry to fix it).

But WTF?!!! You just asked the girl (presented as developper support Roll Eyes ), who just wrote in her advertisement her program is running under Windows & Ubuntu 16.04
http://file:///home/tibo/Documents/Screenshot%20from%202018-01-20%2008-57-40.png
why you can't run her bot on your Raspberry under... Ubuntu 16.04 (advertised tested, very quickly then)... You are then told rudelessly (if not more) to "stop whining" and that "you should have asked before buying it"  Huh

Needless to say, you will be answered sharply that there is no refund if you ask.

So if you are lucky enough to make her bot working on Ubuntu 16.04 with an obvious x86 CPU (v1.5.7 seems fine from what I can see on the "support" group, don't use the last one), don't think about expecting any support if something goes wrong.

After taking a look on the real CAT Bot community, I would seriously advise you to spend a bit more bucks, and choose this one. It seems to work fine, users look like really happy about it. Description is not shady and you have what you paid for.
And most of all, it is user friendly and you have a real support.
This bot is not dumbly coded requiring mono-devel. It is running with Java 8 which makes it way more simple to use it, under any OS, and with most of the CPU architecture.

I am aware I am not a computer champ, but I still managed to run 2 other bots on my rasp without problem. All I wanted was a little help, or a quick explanation why I was loosing my time trying to sort the things out on my own. That was probably funnier for her to leave me look for a non-existing solution before insulting me.

I would really appreciate if a mod could add in the BOT description that the program is not compatible with non x86 CPU. It would help other people not to be fooled by false advertisement and suffer the same mishap. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one being stolen, and, more than an oversight, I consider it to be a SCAM

Hope this will help for others not to make the same mistake.

So, even if you are "dumb", just be smart on this one. If not, good luck with this absolute b..ch

Buy  CAT or GUNBOT or whatever bot with a well-known reputation!!! AVOID ARBI BOT AT ALL COSTS

Update :

If you don't agree with God Almighty, you will be kicked out of the community group.

You would then have no way to have any help from other users in the same case, or good samaritans willing to help (actually don't expect too much from the community as well, only one guy offered his help in a full week...).

Let's face it. Everything in this bot sucks badly.

That might explain why it is sold off compared to CAT by the way... and why you can't find anything related to it on the net, except from this thread...

I have to admit, @Bz Co was right, I was really dumb... How could I purchase this unknown shit, even at this price?

Does somebody want my useless licence?

No?

Sure?

Come on, that's a bargain guys!!! I give this crap away! (except if you offer me a switch with CAT of course  Grin)

BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

That looks like a great list, maybe you can also add a poll where people can vote for their favorite bots as that makes it easier for everyone to choose the one which is liked by everyone.

Also, some of the bots seems to have added new exchanges within them, if you could please update them, that would be great!
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

That looks like a great list, maybe you can also add a poll where people can vote for their favorite bots as that makes it easier for everyone to choose the one which is liked by everyone.

Also, some of the bots seems to have added new exchanges within them, if you could please update them, that would be great!
I would not refuse to read user reviews about what they found the advantage of a bot. I think that many will agree to have such an opportunity.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

I would not refuse to read user reviews about what they found the advantage of a bot. I think that many will agree to have such an opportunity.
I think that making money with the help of bots is a job for the lazy, but in other words it is practically a passive income. If a person takes control of the whole process, then the result is more qualitative and higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: