Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55379 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

cheapest/open source best trading bot out there?

hey guys, which is the cheapest/open source best trading bot out there?

"Cheapest" bots are the open-source ones, if you do not consider your time to be a price.
Popular open-source bots are:
  • Trademinator
  • Blackbird
  • Gekko
  • MarginBot

Can you add to the bot description additional web sites and support groups.

Yes, it is possible.
Thank you for information!
I am considering your groups in the next update.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinsan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

Just an advice based on my experience before you choose to purchase ARBI BOT.

jilipollo,
first of all, I'm in no way related / affiliated to any bot maker. Actually 2 days ago is the 1st time I ever considered using a trading bot.
BUT, if you still have your license and a few hours to spare, I think I may be able to find a way to make it run on your pi.
Nothing shady, and if it works, I will make it all public.
Also, not gonna advertise any company, but you can find some VPS linux x86/x64 machines for as low as 2-3 EUR per month on google.

Not able to buy any of the bots, as my altcoins reserve is really low but will sure as hell test anything free and report back with whatever results I get.

And thank you PremiumCodeX for the thread and time to gather all the info!
Sathyr

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

I am thinking about trading BTC/USD with a bot.
If BTC goes 1% down bot auto buys.
If BTC goes 1% up bot auto sells.

Assuming that BTC will rise in value longterm, this bot should make more profit than simply holding, or not?
I am wondering if there is any flaw in my thinking. Please advice.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Assuming that BTC will rise in value longterm, this bot should make more profit than simply holding, or not?

I think it is correct. C.A.T. e.g., does that, by starting with a ping and set the target gain at least of exchange fee buying + exchange fee selling + 1%.
Remember, that you can only trade if there is such a trade in the book available. You might not be able to sell/buy all the amount as you like, e.g., if it is not in the book, or if your trade volume isn't in the size the exchange accepts (Example: you want to trade 23.4567, but the exchange only accepts 23.45)

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Sathyr

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

I think it is correct. C.A.T. e.g., does that, by starting with a ping and set the target gain at least of exchange fee buying + exchange fee selling + 1%.
Remember, that you can only trade if there is such a trade in the book available. You might not be able to sell/buy all the amount as you like, e.g., if it is not in the book, or if your trade volume isn't in the size the exchange accepts (Example: you want to trade 23.4567, but the exchange only accepts 23.45)

Thanks for your feedback.
Yes I know. But I think as long as the amount is not too big, that should be a minor problem.
I already coded such a bot and did backtesting with historical data and got very good results.
I guess i will just give it a try  Wink
Browser1

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Good afternoon . I read all the messages and I'm just interested in the view from the outside. A good bot hasSbot? And why is he the only arbitration bot that there are no more arbitration bots?
tepiero

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:27 AM

hi all,

I am selling my Gunbot Emotionless license as I don't have time to be involved in trading anymore. it's been a good bot and does make a profit, but I'm liquidating crypto assets at the moment.

selling it for 0.0198 BTC (below retail), and will use an offical reseller as escrow which you can independently verify.

telegram me @antiperformer
Porki77

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Hello, could someone suggests me a BOT that could be set to buy/sell based on fast moving coin price.

Ex. - if the price drop with 100 dollars per minute or 10 % per minute  (time and price parameter to be set)

Thanks in advance!
coolclass

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

@PremiumcodeX I tried joining the group posted in the channel but seems it's capped 300 members, I would love to be a part of that community.

I hope to start trading alts with some of the listed bots, but will you say crypto-php is worth a good try based on cost and result?

Will appreciate your help on this.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

I receive alot of questions about arbitrage bots.

Arbitrage is getting saturated, if not over-saturated already.

That is why, most bots do not focus on it, anymore. There are advanced arbitrage attempts like triangular arbitrage or arbitrage between less known exchanges, but honestly, I have not seen a detailed, positive feedback about these methods yet. You could even try your custom arbitrage methods with Gunbot or HaasBot (If you do, please write me a feedback!).

Personally, I put arbitrage aside for now and appreciate unsaturated, innovative strategies in bots.

Good afternoon . I read all the messages and I'm just interested in the view from the outside. A good bot hasSbot? And why is he the only arbitration bot that there are no more arbitration bots?

Good night, sleep well! Haha.

HaasBot is an excellent trading server.
It is more than a bot, which says you, as a customer, has to setup a more complex system than a single application.
Its bots are very good, nevertheless, and the community's help could be useful at setup and later, too.

HaasBot is the next trading software I shall get.

I am selling my Gunbot Emotionless license as I don't have time to be involved in trading anymore. it's been a good bot and does make a profit, but I'm liquidating crypto assets at the moment.

LOL. I cannot vouch for this offer, but I appreciate the fact that you considered this place popular enough to put your offer.
If someone is interested, please be careful and could write a feedback how the deal went!

Hello, could someone suggests me a BOT that could be set to buy/sell based on fast moving coin price.

Ex. - if the price drop with 100 dollars per minute or 10 % per minute  (time and price parameter to be set)

Thanks in advance!

For example, HaasBot & Gunbot certainly could do that.

@PremiumcodeX I tried joining the group posted in the channel but seems it's capped 300 members, I would love to be a part of that community.

I hope to start trading alts with some of the listed bots, but will you say crypto-php is worth a good try based on cost and result?

Will appreciate your help on this.

What a sweet-bitter surprise! I will check the members' cap. Thank you for informing me!

CRYPTO-PHP is worth to try. Its price is nothing compared to what you could get and setup is super easy.
I suggest being realistic about what you could get from such a low-cost product, and you easily could find it a pleasant surprise!

oldschoola

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Using ProfitTrailer since the time when it still was 'ProxyBot'. I'm very pleased with the results and can recommend it. It has evolved extremely since then and the community has grown exponentially.

It's a bot that you own, install on your own equipment, and you have total control of your funds on the exchange of your choice.

https://profittrailer.com/pt/gk/

And here's a video on setting up and getting started >> https://youtu.be/fsIzimE_aT8

Gotta say PT is great, really nice system, I'm averaging 1.61% daily.

I'm using Profit Trailer bot. 
Licence price starting from 0.03 BTC (lifetime).

Works fine to me. Average daily profit 1.2 %.

Wiki page: https://wiki.profittrailer.io/doku.php/start

Can you guys share with me your settings on PT? I am just purchased and am going to link it to my binance.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

I looked at it, and I am not sure about the max. cap, but we now have 200 members. You could try to join again, and you could check this channel of mine, too: https://t.me/botintelligence
In the linked channel, I show thoughts that I keep important about botting.

dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Wow, thanks. That is what I need ))
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

This upcoming ICO is building a machine learning bot on the first arbitrage trading exchange. I believe in the project as their aim is to attract the masses by reducing the volatility of the market through arbitrage trading. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
musquash

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I looked at it, and I am not sure about the max. cap, but we now have 200 members. You could try to join again, and you could check this channel of mine, too: https://t.me/botintelligence
In the linked channel, I show thoughts that I keep important about botting.

Hello,

I do have the same problem. Would it be possible to set this limit to 300 or so?

And of course a very big thanks to all in this room for contributing. It helps a lot.

Chears,
musquash
ThinkAndGrowRich

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

Hello all,

I am looking for a bot that can put multiple buy orders, stop losses and take profits at the SAME time and without locking your funds.. And this for multiple trading pairs at the same time too..

Any ideas ?

Thanks
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Hello,

I do have the same problem. Would it be possible to set this limit to 300 or so?

And of course a very big thanks to all in this room for contributing. It helps a lot.

Chears,
musquash

Finally, I feel much better in health and energy. So, I pushed through several additions.

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Hello all,

I am looking for a bot that can put multiple buy orders, stop losses and take profits at the SAME time and without locking your funds.. And this for multiple trading pairs at the same time too..

Any ideas ?

Thanks

C.A.T., Haas 100% can do that.

I think, Gunbot and ProfitTrailer, too.

I still am waiting for a review about ARBI from someone Wink

DKREBEL86

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

Hello, BmyBit.com is missing!
chrusso

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

Such a good Thread to ask about bots! Seems like there's a lot of expertise together here!

Is there any bot that you would recommend to make some passive-but-safe profits in BTC, easy to setup, easy to run?

I'm looking for a bot able to operate only with a few "safe pairs" (pairs that I'm already holding, which I consider safe in long term). A bot that would allow me to sleep confortable that it wont fail or make losses in these bearish days.

Also, might be important to mention again that I'm willing to increase my holdings in BTC and ETH, not to make profit in USDT or USD...

Any recommendation?

Added: is someone offering services to configure / setup trading bots? I'm hearing offers!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: