Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55377 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

According to my mid-term trading plan, I rely on ARBI now.

Let us remember, the purpose is: "I want recover a $88 profit every three day from trading." - from the trading plan.

As for my experience with ARBI:

06/15/2018, opinion update, ARBI bot: ARBI is generating daily $4-$16 for me per exchange. No losses. I am still using the settings I set last week. The strategy is the so-called "Triangular Arbitrage". It is possible to use it both on Poloniex and oKEX. ARBI trades inside-exchange so no need for manual re-balancing.

Comparing my experience to my trading plan, I see that ARBI in itself COULD generate as much profit as I wanted. Switching to a dedicated server with good internet connection helped increase the (previous) daily $1-$2 profit of ARBI and the 24/7 experience from logs contributed much to fine tuning the settings, which resulted in MULTIPLYING the profit. However, it cannot be predicted whether ARBI generates a profit closer to $4 or $16 each day and my current settings work up to $100-150 revenue per arbitrage so I continue enchanting my trading either by tuning ARBI to be able to use my current settings with more revenue or using another bot with the other part of my revenue.

I have the other bots switched off now.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
songrite

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Thanks so much for your insights and your generous sharing.  I had a couple of questions regarding your ARBI experience that I hope you would be willing to answer.  How much BTC would I need initially to be able to pull down similar amounts that you mentioned?  Also, have you had to tweak the ARBI configuration a lot or do you use a lot of the default settings?

Thanks Again!
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

Thanks so much for your insights and your generous sharing.  I had a couple of questions regarding your ARBI experience that I hope you would be willing to answer.  How much BTC would I need initially to be able to pull down similar amounts that you mentioned?  Also, have you had to tweak the ARBI configuration a lot or do you use a lot of the default settings?

Thanks Again!

You are welcome, songrite ^_^

I had $300 in the account, but from this, usually, an average $100-$150 was used in trading at a time. Rarely, it was more than that. So, I compare the +40% increase to this $100. However, I think with $100-$150 in your account, you could optimally utilize most of these opportunities. I tweaked ARBI configuration alot, but it was very easy to find settings that was profitable. Even with default settings, as I remember, I gained a few percent. However, simply being in profit was not enough for me, so I tweaked alot more (and bought a super high-speed dedicated server) to maximize the gains.

I’ve used cryptophp for about two month now, happy with the product very powerful for its price, MH is also a very useful tool that comes in handy when market conditions are right, there were many relatively newer users that were having a problem , I assumed it’s their lack of knowledge in trading, this is OK

Yes, excellent bot! Although I have it switched off now because I need my account for researching something else, I have seen how CRYPTO-PHP/MiningHamster logged these potential gains:

I feel happy for everyone who had it switched on that time! ^_^

Even for me, it has generated +11% profit recently and could handle $1000+ revenue.

songrite

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

Anyone have recommendations for a good, fast and cheap VPS to use with ARBI?  Also, Windows or Linux?  I’m comfortable with either but am looking for the speed to maximize profits.  Thanks!
bzcorp

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Anyone have recommendations for a good, fast and cheap VPS to use with ARBI?  Also, Windows or Linux?  I’m comfortable with either but am looking for the speed to maximize profits.  Thanks!

Hi.

Vultr has a looking glass, you can check all of their locations.
https://www.vultr.com/faq/#downloadspeedtests

ARBI BOT: High-Frequency Trading Bot
[Exchanges: Poloniex | Okex | Yobit | Binance]
[WWW] [WIKI] [FORUM] [SHOP] [FACEBOOK]
Daede

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

ehi guys!

first thanks for the amazing thread Smiley

right know i'm using gunbot with different exchanges (btc based / eth based / usd based) simulating strategies with mathlab and it's working fine, nothing exceptional with this market..

i've just tried crypto-php with MH and i was surprised by the results!! i'm using 5% profit as target and i get lots of trades! next step will be to test ARBI as it looks like one of the best option you propose, i'll let you know!

about vps i'm using contabo, nothing incredible but really cheap!

cheers!
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

I would like to invite you all to a 7 day free trial of our Binance Signal Bot for telegram.

here is the link:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFJ73CdC-T9IZgzc7A

Thanks,
Anderson
Master.mind

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

@PremiumCodeX

I wanted to send you a PM and ask few questions but not able to since my account is newbie Sad says you have them disabled ?
fracktal

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

Hello guys,

I'm one of the founders of https://zignaly.com a new crypto bot with some interesting features like open positions from TradingView, edit trailing stop per position, etc.

We are still in stealth mode but if someone wanna try, just PM me.
zobzminer

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

Love your thread, thank you.  In order to get started with ARBI, a few questions:

1) What is the initial cost?  The .037 BTC + .065 BTC for C.A.T? = or about $650 USD total?  (based on 6/24/18 BTC price)
2) Is it only available on Poloniex?

Thanks!
freskhu

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Hello,
tying to subscribe MiningHamster but signup seams mess up, anyone know anything?
Thank you
bzcorp

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:00:41 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 05:06:23 PM by bzcorp

Love your thread, thank you.  In order to get started with ARBI, a few questions:

1) What is the initial cost?  The .037 BTC + .065 BTC for C.A.T? = or about $650 USD total?  (based on 6/24/18 BTC price)
2) Is it only available on Poloniex?

Thanks!
Hello.
ARBI costs $250 per exchange.
It is available for Poloniex and OKex.
ARBI is not related with C.A.T. and you do not need a C.A.T. license in order you use ARBI.
If you have more questions you can check the WIKI or send me a PM.  Smiley

projekt_x

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Hi @premiumCodex,
Do you think it would be possible to make a quick YouTube Video from Arbi in Action or are there some detailed result reports? Screenshots from the gui and config would also be nice...

Thanks - keep up the nice work!!!
bzcorp

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Do you think it would be possible to make a quick YouTube Video from Arbi in Action or are there some detailed result reports? Screenshots from the gui and config would also be nice...

Hello.
You can find a lot of screenshots and frequent activity updates in the ARBI's official topic.

tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

I have used a number of bots, the most well known being Haasbot, recently I started using Margin which is great, when it does not crash lol, but now I have been using CryptoPHP bot only for two days, it needs some help with the translation and guides but is good so far, only time will tell until the next update.
Daede

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

ehi guys!

i'm trying arbi as it looks like one of the best option here Smiley

is it normal that after one day i see no arbitrages? i'm in okex

thanks a lot!!

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

I achieved A* at the final degree exam. I am going to receive my degree paper tomorrow and have a great celebration. This Computer Science degree is special because this is my first one, but I continue my studies at the next level and go for one or more degrees in addition.

So, what does it mean for us?

Firstly, after accomplishing the main degree exam, I made time to further develop my bot empire and returned with new experience.

I will update the thread with them soon.

ehi guys!

thanks a lot!!

You are welcome ^_^

As a matter of fact, in the given time-interval I found ARBI the most profitable. But it was even better to use multiple bots  Smiley

However, for me, your results do not seem to be normal. With any profitable settings, I have had one or more arbitrages every few hours. Now, you could have the question, "So, what are the right settings?" - Many people are asking this question even now. I have no time to asnwer everyone individually, but I will write something about it later, here, where everyone can check it and find useful.

shack

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

I achieved A* at the final degree exam. I am going to receive my degree paper tomorrow and have a great celebration. This Computer Science degree is special because this is my first one, but I continue my studies at the next level and go for one or more degrees in addition.

So, what does it mean for us?

Firstly, after accomplishing the main degree exam, I made time to further develop my bot empire and returned with new experience.

I will update the thread with them soon.

ehi guys!

thanks a lot!!

You are welcome ^_^

As a matter of fact, in the given time-interval I found ARBI the most profitable. But it was even better to use multiple bots  Smiley

However, for me, your results do not seem to be normal. With any profitable settings, I have had one or more arbitrages every few hours. Now, you could have the question, "So, what are the right settings?" - Many people are asking this question even now. I have no time to asnwer everyone individually, but I will write something about it later, here, where everyone can check it and find useful.

Please do. I have been trying many settings for days to make it more consistent. Using it with OKEX.

Thank you.

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

I figured out two new trading setup. I will use the following bots:

• ARBI
  • CRYPTO-PHP
  • (Custom) Ruby bridge
  • (Custom) Java bot with AI

I will use a custom Ruby program in the first setup as a communication bridge between ARBI and CRYPTO-PHP.
In the other model, a custom Java AI bot will be used as an unofficial enchantment to my original ARBI setup.

More information about the setup as well as the bots will be disclosed soon!
(Tomorrow I am seeing the doctor so sleeping early tonight, cya later!)

Master.mind

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

I figured out two new trading setup. I will use the following bots:

• ARBI
  • CRYPTO-PHP
  • (Custom) Ruby bridge
  • (Custom) Java bot with AI

I will use a custom Ruby program in the first setup as a communication bridge between ARBI and CRYPTO-PHP.
In the other model, a custom Java AI bot will be used as an unofficial enchantment to my original ARBI setup.

More information about the setup as well as the bots will be disclosed soon!
(Tomorrow I am seeing the doctor so sleeping early tonight, cya later!)

i wonder how exactly are you trying to help ARBI with CPHP would be interesting to see
untill then nite nite
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: