Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55379 times)
zobzminer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

Piloting so many bots at once is becoming quite energy drawing. Therefore, I decided to use different bots at different conditions.

I want recover a $88 profit every three day from trading. (I used to earn a monthly $1200 in the bull.)

So, I created the following plan - Conditions:

1. Always: Using ARBI because it can generate a series of safe profits with USD as base currency.
2. Struggling price: Using the CRYPTOBOTONE PING-PONG bot and my AI/organic pilot because I need a less volatile market to be able to keep up with the CRYPTOBOTONE configuration and the AI needs time to adapt.
3. Bull: Using CRYPTO-PHP/MiningHamster in order to detect and invest into mooning coins before they moon.

I will update the thread according to the plan.

How do you like it?

Hi CodeX, how are you using ARBI with USD as base currency?  From what I see, base currency has to be BTC? 

Thanks!

zobzminer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

i wonder how exactly are you trying to help ARBI with CPHP would be interesting to see
untill then nite nite

I will create some graphical representation of my models, so that we can discuss them better. Until that, I can write I have allocated funds, already. I decided to risk an overall ~$1000 on the experiment, ~$500 per testing one setup. A setup means a collection of active trading programs and their actual settings. In the experiment, each model will have a setup and each setup will run concurrently with the other one, one setup per one exchange account.  From now on, let us call one of the setup, where the Ruby communication bridge is used, "@BloodAmplifier" and the other one "@SwarmBorg". @BloodAmplifier will be used on Poloniex while @SwarmBorg will run on oKEX. I will share more about these names later.

Hi CodeX, how are you using ARBI with USD as base currency?  From what I see, base currency has to be BTC?  

Thanks!

zobzminer

Hello! You are welcome ^_^

As you wrote correctly, I used USDT as base currency at oKEX
and no, the base currency does not necessarily have to be BTC Smiley

You can select the base currency per exchange in your ARBI settings.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Daede

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 05:48:24 PM by Daede

Thanks Codex for sharing your test and plans Smiley

just out of curiosity, if you wish to test 2 different solution, isn't it better to test both in the same exchanges?

second question, why are you using USDT as base pair for your triangular arbitrage? aren't you reducing the possible combination starting with USDT, as the pairs are a lot less than ETH pairs?

sorry for the question, just bought the license and i'm testing different options and solution!

bye!!
Master.mind

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

just out of curiosity, if you wish to test 2 different solution, isn't it better to test both in the same exchanges?

second question, why are you using USDT as base pair for your triangular arbitrage? aren't you reducing the possible combination starting with USDT, as the pairs are a lot less than ETH pairs?

sorry for the question, just bought the license and i'm testing different options and solution!

bye!!

The reason why she used USDT i am sure is purely because of its stable value in this volatile market.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

The reason why she used USDT i am sure is purely because of its stable value in this volatile market.

Precisely said, thank you!

So, I successful set up ARBI (again) for both exchanges. First night, profit was 16% at oKEX, see the picture below. Also, I had several potential trades at Poloniex, but my Trend Monitor settings filtered them out; markets were falling and it was safer to just keep funds. No "shitcoin" bags, all funds returned to base currency with profit. I have checked directly in my exchange accounts, profit is there, logging was precise.

Some of the logs:

I eased the Trend Monitor settings at Poloniex a bit, I will return with new experience soon.

Meanwhile, I wrote some tips as I promised:

- The probability of returning to the base currency in a single triangular arbitrage depends alot on your Price Scanner and Trend Monitor settings. The wider your scan range and the more restrictive your trend monitor settings are, the higher the mentioned probability is.

- Although ARBI itself is super lightweight and therefore works greatly in a low-cost VPS too, alot of VPS providers prefer to "steal" usage time and split that time between multiple clients. The time that the VPS provider "steals" could cover the interval of one or more arbitrage events or during the execution of an arbitrage... Make sure at your provider you physically get the time that you pay for and that the computer supports concurrent multithreading.

- The wiki of ARBI is clearly straightforward and provides many more excellent tips if the lines are read carefully and make sure that you actually understand the bot.

Dossis

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

Precisely said, thank you!

So, I successful set up ARBI (again) for both exchanges. First night, profit was 16% at oKEX, see the picture below. Also, I had several potential trades at Poloniex, but my Trend Monitor settings filtered them out; markets were falling and it was safer to just keep funds. No "shitcoin" bags, all funds returned to base currency with profit. I have checked directly in my exchange accounts, profit is there, logging was precise.

Some of the logs:
https://image.ibb.co/fchOp8/photo_2018_07_12_15_22_13.jpg

I eased the Trend Monitor settings at Poloniex a bit, I will return with new experience soon.

Meanwhile, I wrote some tips as I promised:

- The probability of returning to the base currency in a single triangular arbitrage depends alot on your Price Scanner and Trend Monitor settings. The wider your scan range and the more restrictive your trend monitor settings are, the higher the mentioned probability is.

- Although ARBI itself is super lightweight and therefore works greatly in a low-cost VPS too, alot of VPS providers prefer to "steal" usage time and split that time between multiple clients. The time that the VPS provider "steals" could cover the interval of one or more arbitrage events or during the execution of an arbitrage... Make sure at your provider you physically get the time that you pay for and that the computer supports concurrent multithreading.

- The wiki of ARBI is clearly straightforward and provides many more excellent tips if the lines are read carefully and make sure that you actually understand the bot.

Hello PremiumCodeX, I'm Sami contacting you behalf of HaasOnline. I recently came across your post and you mentioned that trying out the HaasOnline software was "Pending", so I would like to offer you a few months of our software so you can try it out. If you are interested please contact me via PM as this forum does not allow me to send you one.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 07:11:29 PM by PremiumCodeX

bye!!

No problem :-))

I chose to test the two solutions on two exchanges because each solution uses different exchange features of ARBI than the other one.

As for YOUR solutions, you will share the results of your testing with us, won't you? ^_^

Hello PremiumCodeX, I'm Sami contacting you behalf of HaasOnline. I recently came across your post and you mentioned that trying out the HaasOnline software was "Pending", so I would like to offer you a few months of our software so you can try it out. If you are interested please contact me via PM as this forum does not allow me to send you one.

Thank you, Sami!
Trying out Haasbot with the offered licence would be great. I appreciate your approach much.

UPDATE 07/17/2018:

A little explanation to the readers why you can see "A friend without Bitcointalk account" next to Haasbot instead of @Dossis.

Although I am still very much pleased for Sami's offer, after some thinking I refused the licence because I am using another Haasbot licence, already and I decided not to "pile up" these licences.

Daede

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

I chose to test the two solutions on two exchanges because each solution uses different exchange features of ARBI than the other one.

As for YOUR solutions, you will share the results of your testing with us, won't you? ^_^

i'll be more than happy to share my results, even if nothing exceptional, i'm still new with arbi! i can share a bit more about gunbot if you like Smiley

i'm in a business trip, as soon as i'm back, i'll post my settings!

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 05:39:07 PM by PremiumCodeX

MOST RECENT UPDATE: 07/30/2018

Now that I have pushed a major modification into the thread, understanding this text might became a more challenging task. Should any need for clarification arise, feel free to notify me please!

Code:
In the past two days, ARBI created gains on both Poloniex and oKEX, see the list 1.1. You can find the overall profit in the table 1. I assume that the profit at the two exchanges are different becuase of the different configurations. About them: In the past, I experimented with a so-called universal config, but now I think that each config should be customized to the given exchange. The reason of change in view was getting many shitcoins at oKEX while the same settings worked safely at Poloniex. Thus, at Poloniex, I am daring to use aggressive settings to have more trades, while at oKEX using a more passive (but safer) configuration. My expectation is, which seems to appear in the test results too, having a greater profit and taking 1-2 shit bag(s) every 1-2 day(s) at Poloniex and having a slowly growing profit but without shitcoin bags at oKEX. In addition to my Poloniex ARBI configuration, I tried cleaning up the mentioned shitbags and dust proactively, before their overall value could reach a significant value, with starting Haasbot scalpers. The scalper added ~$15 to the shit/dust coin. The expectation was that the scalper would return with this $15 + dust coin + some minimal profit at the next side of the swing then shut down. To shut down after the first return with profit, I set a Haasbot bot extension. As you can see in the table 1.1, this expectation failed. I will figure out something else. For now, just sell the shitbag manually.

By the way,

[b]Aggressive settings[/b] = Choosing the best prices in the settings.

[i]You can find the screenshots and extra explanation in my groups.[/i]

i'll be more than happy to share my results, even if nothing exceptional, i'm still new with arbi! i can share a bit more about gunbot if you like Smiley

i'm in a business trip, as soon as i'm back, i'll post my settings!

I would be thankful to see any result from you either about ARBI or Gunbot.
Until next time, I wish a fruitful business trip to you, @Daede!

Furthermore,

Let me announce how grateful I am to donate new, shiny angel helper rank to @imaster_mind for your most excellent help in our group. You can find your username in the Bitcointalk thread - at section 4.1 and in addition to that, you and @RusselRick got this special 🎓 symbol and bold usernames for demonstrating up to date knowledge this week :-)

Last week, I had the pleasure to experiment with Haasbot Order Bots. Haasbot Order Bots are programs in the Haasbot Trading Server. These programs are supposed to automatize manual trading actions and simple decisions.

I am presenting the full review in the thread.

If you have anything else to add, do not hold yourself back!  Smiley

zoperdal

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Grin Grin Grin Thank you for your suggestion! its Good.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Grin Grin Grin Thank you for your suggestion! its Good.

No problem, @zoperdal! Grin

I am thinking of adding some suggestion like what kind of market I think there is now and what bots I suggest using in these market conditions.

For example,

now I think there is a sideways crypto-to-USD market, which is preparing for a risky break (upwards/downwards). In these market conditions, from the bots I have personally tried, I can suggest using an ARBI of safe settings and Haasbot Order bot. I warn everyone else who is using CRYPTO-PHP, any Ping Pong bot and a Haasbot Intelli Alice of non-BTC pair that the funds could easily get stuck - for a short time if BTC breaks upwards, for a longer time if BTC breaks downwards.

How would you feel about such suggestion?

By the way, I enabled newbie DMing as well.

cryptobotone

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Hi, @PremiumCodeX!
I hope my email arrived to you.

Take a look at our new bot:

Binance New Coin Listing Telegram Notifications (Alert) (Click to view details)
When a new currency is listed on Binance.com the price usually skyrocket. Get informed when a new currency is listed.

New Special Offer. Get a CryptoTrading Bot for 4$ per month. Extremely easy to use.

Earn EXTRA daily-profit with one of Cryptobotone Trading Bots:

CryptoBotone Arbitrage Bot (Click to view details)

CryptoBotone PingPong Bot (Click to view details)

Binance New Coin Listing Telegram Notifications (Alert) (Click to view details)
SimpleBitMaker

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Bots always make me a bit suspicious. They can't handle all types of market conditions unfailingly. It could make an immense amount of profit for a certain period of time, but then when the market conditions change, how can it adapt smartly without getting in trouble? Does it have smart risk management principles? Can it rely on discretion and common sense?

Humans should be the only ones on the market because they have wisdom. Bots have intelligence, but a bot cannot learn wisdom. Wisdom only comes with self-awareness.
DKREBEL86

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

Hello,

I would recommend you to use bmybit.com . Their bot can be individualised and are working very well. Also, you can copy the trading strategies of others.

Jope

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:25:20 AM

Hi all,
As a US-based margin lender on Bitfinex, I'm (sadly) having to exit by August 15 so I've been looking for where to go next. All the kudos to CodeX for all the amazing work you have done here as well a obtaining your CS degree at the same time! We should all be so ambitious!

As I have just finished reading this whole thread, I have much to learn. But I now know that I will start with ARBI. Thank you again for starting this amazing thread and for the great contributions everyone has made to it!

-Jope
rockdl

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Hi All,
Warning: Telegram Auto scam software
You note that the owner gave false instructions, I have seen many people use their services and you do not waste your money to transfer to the scammers.
You can check out their BTC or ETH schedule so you will see this as a scam - they cheated a lot of people who believed in them.
Link: http://telegramauto.com - SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
You should take precaution !!!
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

Hello,

I would recommend you to use bmybit.com . Their bot can be individualised and are working very well. Also, you can copy the trading strategies of others.

I'm also using them. Recognized, it has facilities that are well suited to the investor community. It is easy to use and supports many problems. Especially it can statistically detail your actions. And there are many more here.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

I have updated the thread with methods for each bot related how to find better settings.

Do you find this an improvement?
More important than writing about "floating" key factors and/or sharing my profit?

Hi all,
As a US-based margin lender on Bitfinex, I'm (sadly) having to exit by August 15 so I've been looking for where to go next. All the kudos to CodeX for all the amazing work you have done here as well a obtaining your CS degree at the same time! We should all be so ambitious!

As I have just finished reading this whole thread, I have much to learn. But I now know that I will start with ARBI. Thank you again for starting this amazing thread and for the great contributions everyone has made to it!

-Jope

Thank you, @Jope! No problem ^_^
You are welcome to check back every now and then.
I update the thread and the Telegram groups/channel as I obtain new experience related the bots I am using already (including ARBI).
Even while studying Cyber Medical Engineering Tongue

In the next days, I will focus on HAASBOT SCALPER BOTS and, thanks to CRYPTO-PHP creator @BiLLY, the new CRYPTO-PHP BETA.

If you would like it, I shall update the thread with similar methods like there are already for other bots in the thread  Wink

someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

my experiences with aitrader.ai

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4756782
https://aitrader.ai

Approximately 3 weeks test.

binance:

- my account value went down from 0.42 BTC to 0.32 BTC
- the pairs I picked by the time I picked them were all high volume coins (>=100) and profitable (>=50%) under "Latest trading results"
- position size was 50 USD (disabling dynamic equity management)

TOTAL
TRADES

TOTAL
PROFIT

TOTAL
LOSS

DYNAMIC EQUITY
PER TRADE
$55.32

REALISED
P/L
$-553.57

UNREALISED
P/L
$0.00

bitmex:

- my account value went down from 0.1 BTC to 0.08 BTC
- "Latest trading results" is always showing >50% up.
- By the time I turned my bot off "Latest trading results" was up between 1000% and 5000%.
- position size was 1-4 USD (disabling dynamic equity management) (since it was

other info:

- since the bot was making a loss after 1 week already, I contacted support and asked them if my setup is correct since I am only making a loss. They said, yes, looks good. Just leave the bots running and don't stop them.
- since they probably saw that I am only making a loss, they extended my account life time for free by 7 days
- support box didn't work for the last 3 days of my use

verdict:

- expensive service
- "Latest trading results" is false
- i only lost money

-
Papagalaki

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

I have updated the thread with methods for each bot related how to find better settings.

Do you find this an improvement?
More important than writing about "floating" key factors and/or sharing my profit?

Hello my friend,

Where are these methods and settings for each bot ??

Thanks  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: