Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38261 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

Imagine how many people got veryy rich from Bitcoin and crypto so far. Definitely lots... I would say thousands. However, it is unlikely that even thousands got extremely rich (I mean multi-millionaires) because most people did not believe in Bitcoin strongly enough to bite the bullet and buy it when it was worth very little. Myself included... ugh.

There are so many ways to get rich, so it's not important to get rich from what is important, the way we get rich and reach out. There are some wealthy people through luck, but also so many rich people because of their ability. Try to do well.
Yes being rich is not easy it need you to enhanced your strategy in life. It is better to become rich in the way of your ability than luck because when you experience all the struggles by using your ability you are easy to solve it in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

The new sets of rich people in the world should be willing to say a big thank you to bitcoin fa because it has really changed their status and also that of their families. Who thought a little invention that started years ago could worth so much presently.
Yes, there is big hang of bitcoin in baking these peoples rich and increase their status, I hope everyone who devote their time and effort dot bitcoin will soon become rich and make more profit then they imagine. These new rich peoples are signs of motivation for us because they are like seniors for us, we should follow them so that we also get rich.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:23:58 AM

Imagine how many people got veryy rich from Bitcoin and crypto so far. Definitely lots... I would say thousands. However, it is unlikely that even thousands got extremely rich (I mean multi-millionaires) because most people did not believe in Bitcoin strongly enough to bite the bullet and buy it when it was worth very little. Myself included... ugh.

Don't worry you are not alone. Out of millions only thousands got richer because they believed in it.

But I'm completely positive at this movement also because there high possibility that bitcoin will rise even two to three folds than what it is today.

If we forget about the past and think of the price as it is today, (bitcoin started with today price) then we can invest a lot in it to make our way through it. That high possibility and rise can still make us millionaire if done with strategies. So stay positive always.

This is the kind of comments that gets me thinking why wasn’t I among those that discovered Bitcoin at first in 2008/2009? I wish j had such an opportunity, my life would have been much better than it is now. Well, as long as am alive, I still have the chance to make it right.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

There are so many ways to get rich, so it's not important to get rich from what is important, the way we get rich and reach out. There are some wealthy people through luck, but also so many rich people because of their ability. Try to do well.
Yes being rich is not easy it need you to enhanced your strategy in life. It is better to become rich in the way of your ability than luck because when you experience all the struggles by using your ability you are easy to solve it in the future.
Bitcoins are truly a currency that needs to be dealt with knowledge and wisdom to make huge profits. Dealing with bitcoins is a profession not a gambling where a good luck is required and we should really be thankful to bitcoins for generating new rich people. I am also investing into bitcoins with the same hope.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:23:24 AM

Bitcoins are truly a currency that needs to be dealt with knowledge and wisdom to make huge profits. Dealing with bitcoins is a profession not a gambling where a good luck is required and we should really be thankful to bitcoins for generating new rich people. I am also investing into bitcoins with the same hope.

For me, poor or rich people should thank bitcoin for the light service they provide. Many people are rich in bitcoin because of their likes and beliefs. They believe that the time will come when the rate of bitcoin increases and that's what's happening right now. Appreciate also the kindness of my signature campaign which is nitrogensports for providing their good services.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:53:32 AM

New rich people thanks to BTC because they will now rich man to do work at bitcoin side when they will do work at this bitcoin side then they will suffer more interest and get more money this why they are agree to do more work and get more profit and they were rich man so early  so this new rich man thanks BTC.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

New rich people thanks to BTC because they will now rich man to do work at bitcoin side when they will do work at this bitcoin side then they will suffer more interest and get more money this why they are agree to do more work and get more profit and they were rich man so early  so this new rich man thanks BTC.
This is the voice of time I think. Everyone who just have used bitcoins, majority of them are thanking bitcoins as it have changed their lifestyle. Bitcoin give you more profit that makes it more famous in population and people happily invest in coins. More work you do in bitcoin, more thank you will you be saying to BTC Cheesy
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Everybody should be very grateful not only to bitcoin but also the creator who has made millionaires out of ordinary people, bitcoin has changed a lot of lives for real.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:35:13 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Everybody should be very grateful not only to bitcoin but also the creator who has made millionaires out of ordinary people, bitcoin has changed a lot of lives for real.
I hope we realize that we are holding a very precious investment that for me is better than gold in any way.
We are just at the right timing and we should not let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass, if we haven't invested yet, I think that analysis above is already more than enough to convince us to invest and hold.

agus_purno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:11:30 AM

That is amazing.

I hope we realize that we are holding a very precious investment that for me is better than gold in any way.
We are just at the right timing and we should not let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass, if we haven't invested yet, I think that analysis above is already more than enough to convince us to invest and hold.
it is true that the existing opportunity now has to be put to good use because there is already evidence that bitcoin can be a very modern and very profitable investment, the more we invest the bitcoin the results will also be great from year to year bitcoin the price will continue to rise. So now bitcoin becomes a huge investment opportunity.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:16:00 AM

It's fantastic for today's bitcoin prices where people are beginning to realize about bitcoin, once bitcoin prices are very cheap but now all need bitcoin for online transactions, simple, fast and secure.
altseeker

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

It is fantastic for the bitcoin prices today where people are starting to realize about bitcoin, once very cheap bitcoin prices but now all need bitcoin for online transactions, simple, fast and secure

I may disagree with you when it comes to transaction speed, bitcoin is not that fast at all compared to other crypto currrency.
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:24:47 AM

That is amazing.
This is quite a nice analysis, if my guessing is correct, you'll need 50%-ish every year and we'll be done in 2026 for 1 BTC. It will propably not hold, but who cares we can dream right? Tongue

• 2015   4219
    2016   2681
    2017   992
    2018   404
    2019   189.88
    2020   89.2436
    2021   41.944492
    2022   19.71391124
    2023   9.265538283
    2024   4.354802993
    2025   2.046757407
    2026   0.961975981
    2027   0.452128711
    2028   0.212500494

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:44:15 AM

That is amazing.

Maybe they can realize that they are starting ro be rich now and much richer in the near future. If they still store that coins then they will be boom much millionaire. In my part if i did not cash out my bitcoin last 2015 I am now rich....

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

Its hard to hold onto a coin with this volatile market.
Had everyone know that it would grow like this we would have all hold onto a few coins.
Luckily back in 2015 i purchased 5 btc but now i have only a 1 btc but its great that i hold onto 1 rather than selling all off.
Hope the price increase again, in the meantime i am trying to get more by trading my 1 btc.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:36:04 AM

Don't worry you are not alone. Out of millions only thousands got richer because they believed in it.

But I'm completely positive at this movement also because there high possibility that bitcoin will rise even two to three folds than what it is today.

If we forget about the past and think of the price as it is today, (bitcoin started with today price) then we can invest a lot in it to make our way through it. That high possibility and rise can still make us millionaire if done with strategies. So stay positive always.

This is the kind of comments that gets me thinking why wasn’t I among those that discovered Bitcoin at first in 2008/2009? I wish j had such an opportunity, my life would have been much better than it is now. Well, as long as am alive, I still have the chance to make it right.
Yeah! No need to regret anything. Consider yourself lucky because many are not still investing into bitcoins even when they know about them. You have a complete life ahead to earn maximum out of bitcoins. It is usually said that it’s never late to get into bitcoin trading or holding. Best of luck!
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

Its hard to hold onto a coin with this volatile market.
Had everyone know that it would grow like this we would have all hold onto a few coins.
Luckily back in 2015 i purchased 5 btc but now i have only a 1 btc but its great that i hold onto 1 rather than selling all off.
Hope the price increase again, in the meantime i am trying to get more by trading my 1 btc.
Well to tell you honestly I think only a few people have even hold all there Bitcoins without selling up to know. It is people seeing that Bitcoin for them is the right time to cash out as they see Bitcoin profitable during that time. Also if you have hold all your 5 Bitcoin you will have a portfolio worth 21500 U.S. Dollars by now which is a really big amount considering that you bought Bitcoin back 2015. Patience and a lot of willpower is needed in order for people to hold their asset as they they need to believe in their investment.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:21:39 AM

Yeah! No need to regret anything. Consider yourself lucky because many are not still investing into bitcoins even when they know about them. You have a complete life ahead to earn maximum out of bitcoins. It is usually said that it’s never late to get into bitcoin trading or holding. Best of luck!

for people which join into bitcoin world is a lucky people because we can make money from bitcoin with unlimited money and we can make bitcoin as our source of income. maybe we are not yet become a rich person but i am sure if we are believe with bitcoin, we are continue our work, then one day we can be one of the richest person in our city.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:37:44 AM

That is amazing.

Of course they definitely they already knew that they are millionaire but they don't brag it out. I think they still the same and they do the same, doing what makes them richer. Actually I used those people as my inspiration to do a good job here because it fascinates me how btc helps people to be a rich person. Btc is not the only reason why those people get rich, what makes them even more rich is the time and patience that they intend to btc.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

Here definitely a lot of new rich people from BTC, because BTC prices are now quite high. Maybe this is the right time for the new rich to sell it. And for those who keep it may sell quite a bit, because they know BTC will continue to increase every year. I am very thankful to BTC, because my life is much better than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: