Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38267 times)
qoshie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:44:16 AM

yeah so many people now are rich because of bitcoin.. but who knows? that bitcoin value is increase when time comes Cheesy
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:56:16 PM

Bitcoin value adjustments are amazing from 12 months to year. Considering that bitcoin costs go up. A good deal of men and women and large traders are investing their bitcoin on a big scale. They buy bitcoin at a low-cost value. And promote it at a substantial price. Let on your own there is news about segwit that resulted in the reduction of our bitcoin. So I feel all of their buyers are selling their bitcoins.
I cannot say this thing that all the new rich people got rich because of Bitcoin, but I am very much sure that there are so many amongst those new rich people who are rich just because of Bitcoin and they will be in fact very much thankful to Bitcoin. I think we need to get inspiration from those individuals and need to get motivated.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

yes rich people thanks to bitcoin..of course because they work hard for it..they know how to manage their investments and funds Smiley
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

yes rich people thanks to bitcoin..of course because they work hard for it..they know how to manage their investments and funds Smiley

It is all about smart investing and catching opportunity in time before it expired.I remember old days when bitcoin price is a hell low and dirty cheap but i didnt do any risk unfortunately.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:04:30 AM

It is all about smart investing and catching opportunity in time before it expired.I remember old days when bitcoin price is a hell low and dirty cheap but i didnt do any risk unfortunately.

A lot of people are now rich because they make a good choice on investing with bitcoin those people are the believer of bitcoin and sadly I'm also not one of them that time few year back in time, But still i have no regrets because I am now here making money and hoping to become rich also in the future.
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:24:49 AM

Unfortunately, I entered this exciting bitcoin world quite late and by now it is not so easy to purchase as many bitcoins as it was at the beginning.

However I am hoping that we are still at the beginning of this new era and bitcoin still has a lot to grow, so I will continue to accumulate the few bitcoins I can save while the price is still relatively accesible, even though perhaps only early adopters will have an enviable wealth that I will never be able to reach.
I know what you mean. In the first years i was reserved regarding the capacity of bitcoin, everithing was a game until sudenlly it became, over night, a serious game. The beauty of bitcoin is that it gives you hope that you can achive an financial situatian that it is imposibile to achive in the traditional way without creditsand so on. Every person who investet or participated in the evolving of bitcoin it has been active in creating history.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:11:50 AM

Bitcoin really is a good business now a days, it gives also many jobs like trading, investing, and different campaigns, It also reduces unemployment that's why many people became rich because of bitcoin. It is really a great thing to be involved in bitcoin. I've seen many people who became rich because of it, I have witnessed life which has changed because of bitcoin. That's why I will not stop on bitcoin and hoping to become rich also someday.

Exactly, i strongly believed too that bitcoin is a life changer that there is really a big possiblity that a certain poor  or simple person will going to be rich someday if they will just work hard thru bitcoin. Helping our financial burden to be lifted is alreay a great help how much more if more than that to become rich and that is why  I so much grateful too to the maker that they share to us the opportunity to learn bitcoin so that our dream to be come rich is now possible.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:15:19 AM

You know, about five years ago, my good friend had quite a few bitcoins on his account. But then the crypto currency was not popular, so he was spending ... well, on what it turned out to spend. Once he bought a pizza for a thousand bitcoins. I can not even imagine how much he regrets this now Grin Grin
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

So.The accelaretion is getting slow i think.We will never see the raise like that speed.Bitcoin be more stabile and it will be moree.WE missed that train.HEY lucky oness.spend your money cleverly Cheesy

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:52:33 AM

You know, about five years ago, my good friend had quite a few bitcoins on his account. But then the crypto currency was not popular, so he was spending ... well, on what it turned out to spend. Once he bought a pizza for a thousand bitcoins. I can not even imagine how much he regrets this now Grin Grin
That's very sad, I also read stories like that but they cannot do anything but move on, if they were not able to ride with the success when they are supposed to as they are early adopters, this time around they should not miss this opportunity to invest.
What we have to put in mind is that the price is still cheap and there is still more room to grow for success on bitcoin, let's take the opportunity now.

Mustion

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:54:37 AM

Many people i knew, invested in altcoins and Bitcoin in the last 2 years become rich for now. I really regret that i know about Bitcoin too late than them. If i could turn back the time i would spend all my time, my money and my workable on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the new way to becoming rich in 22th century.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

Bitcoin really is a good business now a days, it gives also many jobs like trading, investing, and different campaigns, It also reduces unemployment that's why many people became rich because of bitcoin. It is really a great thing to be involved in bitcoin. I've seen many people who became rich because of it, I have witnessed life which has changed because of bitcoin. That's why I will not stop on bitcoin and hoping to become rich also someday.

Yeah we will be seeing many of them like this and who knows one of us becomes rich like that too. However those who filled up their pockets in the past when the prices were very less, like upto te cents to dollars they got lucky and their faith is what made them this much succeful. This is why we should not be worried about the prices at any time and keep investing the money into bitcoin at all the time. This is not the end of bitcoin its start of it so we can expect this price to rise even further.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

These rich bitcoin holders are probably just holding their coins hoping to be richer in the future when the price increases. To say the truth 1 million of dollars is nothing nowadays to have a real rich life.
To live well they need to continue holding until bitcoin increases more its price and making investments meanwhile.
There are some people will become rich by because of holding thier bitcoin for a long period of time and i think those people are waiting to the price of bitcoin will become higher. Holding bitcoin is possible way to get rich one person, it is portant that the price is so high. For me, I'm try to hold my bitcoin for a long period of time, and i will try to do trading some of my bitcoin and i think in trading it is one that can help me to become success in life. In my life, i will try to continue to invest bitcoin, and with all of my efforts im just make all things to become successful, abd i was believing on bitcoin that soon it will help me to become rich.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:14 AM

bitcoin gives opportunity to everyone so it makes them rich now. by being smart on managing money they become the people they wanted to be

TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:24:58 AM

Wow!
It means bitcoin helps a lot of people to make more money.
Thanks to bitcoin it inspires every people to dream more.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

how much bitcoin do we really do not expect? such as enriching your simple life with a lot of money so you do not have a joke so bitcoin can change the whole world so bitcoin is one of the biggest opportunities for people who are in need of living so we should spread it to our loved ones so that so they will experience a beautiful life ..

Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

check out a BTC rish list, where the accounts are listed with the highest holding of BTC. For me, that exactly is insane. That people have already amassed fortunes worth more than half a billion, and still have not made an "out transaction" from their wallets (they are still HODLING!). That's pretty nuts. Some could just sell 1% of their stack and have 5 million on the table, but haven't done so. What keeps them so motivated not to sell, maybe they are already rich Smiley and don't need more money, but either way, what a fantastic display and character is displayed by those hodlers.
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

All those who have struggled for many years with bitcoin, have enjoyed their position now and it's true. New rich from bitcoin should be grateful for the presence bitcoin in this life, for bringing unexpected blessings now.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:00:04 PM

I agree with the OP we are going to be seeing more people join this league of rich people and price is already climbing and make this league to come true.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

I agree with the OP we are going to be seeing more people join this league of rich people and price is already climbing and make this league to come true.
3 years ago i know someone who started working with bitcoin, he spend time and dedication on it and now i see his life changes he is now starting become rich, that is why i believe that working bitcoin can make people rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: