Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38267 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Still important to monitor the flow of Bitcoin though.While it is a product of deflation, it is still very volatile.
We cannot deny the fact that it will keep being volatile for now, but this is a characteristics that will keep reducing as we see more adoption and people tend to start making use of it basically for transactions.

We still have some weak hands, and it is a currency which is subject to being volatile against other currencies, but as long as we do not give up the control, it will keep having its power from the community strength. Even bitcoin is a highly volatile currency, it makes its adopter a grand successful man in long run then there will be no wonder on new rich people to tank bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Having a self realization of an individual of how he rich he have gone through depends on the standard of that individual to gradually state that he is already a rich man. It was really obvious that because of bitcoin, there are lots of simple individuals that have upgraded into rich individuals. The presence of bitcoin make it a way of creating and building up new sets of individuals which is a clear implication that bitcoin is capable of changing one's life into comfortable life or simply be a rich man.
Yes I am agree with you that a lot of people become rich only because of bitcoin and investment in bitcoin, when we see that people when they were new in bitcoin they invest and wait for the right time and after their patience they succeed and now they are rich according to their wishes.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

Many ppl became rich, but more lost their chances by selling their BTC at low price. Problem is, that many don't understand, how to use their money, gained from BCT, and lost all their prfits very fast.
A lot of people who use bitcoin now become rich and I know new people are not happy now in bitcoin but when they get profit and gain then they will feel lucky I know that, and when people invest in bitcoin with the spirit of succeed then they will win one day and get a lot from bitcoin.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

I see it, it's like a dream.
many people get rich in a short time, about 3 years
I feel this will be a social gap, because people will not believe in the magic of bitcoin.
some cases, they are reported to the police because they are considered stealing.

arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Yes, many people have been rich in bitcoin. Many poor people have become rich. We are benefiting from the fact that the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Thanks to Bitcoin, because of the bitcoin we can earn a lot of money.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
MOBSSTER

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:37:23 PM

Error 404 Coins not found! Kiss
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

Many ppl became rich, but more lost their chances by selling their BTC at low price. Problem is, that many don't understand, how to use their money, gained from BCT, and lost all their prfits very fast.

You are right. In 2012, I had more than 60 Bitcoins in my wallet. I lost more than half of that in a ponzi scheme. And I sold around 80% of the remaining coins in 2015 and 2016, when the exchange rate was $200 per coin. I still feel bad about it. But what can I do now?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

This is what I really believe is to be a new rich with bitcoin invest, seems simple because we need only capital, then be patient to wait so we get a huge profit. there is still a chance for us to become rich because of bitcoin.

True if someone just a month ago bought bitcoin when it was 4k he is now good for decent profit on just one bitcoin bought. Image if he bought more. Bitcoin is something that not just rich ones can be involved but anyone who have access to internet. This is good concept cuz with bitcoin anyone can make and save bitcoin and when it good for that person he can sell and have some money from this.
You are right. Bitcoin is not just for the rich. Even though some people claim having a bitcoin now requires money but how about having less than a bitcoin.

We are not restricted to purchasing just a coin and that which is being held now, would appreciate eventually. There are so many other ways to earn as well and make some tangible passive income if one is not lazy. It is just about being smart.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

This is what I really believe is to be a new rich with bitcoin invest, seems simple because we need only capital, then be patient to wait so we get a huge profit. there is still a chance for us to become rich because of bitcoin.

True if someone just a month ago bought bitcoin when it was 4k he is now good for decent profit on just one bitcoin bought. Image if he bought more. Bitcoin is something that not just rich ones can be involved but anyone who have access to internet. This is good concept cuz with bitcoin anyone can make and save bitcoin and when it good for that person he can sell and have some money from this.
You are right. Bitcoin is not just for the rich. Even though some people claim having a bitcoin now requires money but how about having less than a bitcoin.

We are not restricted to purchasing just a coin and that which is being held now, would appreciate eventually. There are so many other ways to earn as well and make some tangible passive income if one is not lazy. It is just about being smart.
Exactly, if you are smart you can find ways to earn bitcoin so you will not need to risk your money to own bitcoin, you can do online job and earn bitcoin and you can treat your earning as your investment. I guess bitcoin has really given as an opportunity to earn, it's just a tool but a very helpful tool for smart people like us, some of my holdings are coming from my earnings online.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

This is the thing I'm really waiting for, lots of new rich people from bitcoin, now they often appear in various media and this is proof that the effects of bitcoin is so incredible, we need not hesitate to follow them, bitcoin invest is the best way for us to become new rich next.
You are right not only the poor but the rich people are using the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin now, it will take the bitcoin price and the graph o the bitcoin more and more wide so if all the high level investors will invest in the bitcoin they will be able to buy the bitcoin and to invest in the bitcoin for the long time and the income of the bitcoin investors will be high as compare to the other currency.
kincit88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:47:27 AM

Its verry true. Precisely for investors who have invested and trusted bitcoin from the beginning, they must now have become very rich. From the analysis you explain can already be seen how rapidly the progress of this bitcoin price. I have just invested for 1 year in bitcoin, already can feel how beneficial to invest in bitcoin and I am very thankful for the existence of bitcoin.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

Exactly, if you are smart you can find ways to earn bitcoin so you will not need to risk your money to own bitcoin, you can do online job and earn bitcoin and you can treat your earning as your investment. I guess bitcoin has really given as an opportunity to earn, it's just a tool but a very helpful tool for smart people like us, some of my holdings are coming from my earnings online.
[/quote
Yeah, its true theres are a lot of people getting rich because of bitcoin i know that they really trusted bitcoin why they become rich. When you have financial problems before but when bitcoin comes to their lives they are financially free right now. Just handle your earnings wisely.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Yeah that's why we're very fortunate that in this early stage of bitcoin popularity we knew and use bitcoin. And surely day by day bitcoin will gain more attention in the world market. We seen its ups and downs and we still holding tight to this that in time we're the new generation of rich people.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

Having a self realization of an individual of how he rich he have gone through depends on the standard of that individual to gradually state that he is already a rich man. It was really obvious that because of bitcoin, there are lots of simple individuals that have upgraded into rich individuals. The presence of bitcoin make it a way of creating and building up new sets of individuals which is a clear implication that bitcoin is capable of changing one's life into comfortable life or simply be a rich man.
There are a lot of people around me who just became rich because of bitcoin and they tells their story to other and people are really impressed and asking how to invest into it and bitcoin has this quality that it raises the standard of its investor and this is the best thing that it gives every investor regardless to the region and those regions where it is acceptable all are doing into bitcoin because they all want to earn.

TheMojo1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

That is amazing.

if we back to 2011 no one will think to invest money for 6 years Because most of them give 0.5 BTC as Donate and many buy/sell items for 1 BTC
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

That is amazing.

That's clear indicator that holding bitcoins for a long term can make you a millionaire one day. It's nice to see so many people getting rich by bitcoins in few years and bitcoin is still in it's early stages imagine if more people around the world start investing in bitcoins then price will rise even more.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

Yes thanks to bitcoin I have been earning a good amount of money because of it,
I have hold an amount of money that I didn't expect that I would in a young age.
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:11 AM

That is amazing.

Wow, this is awesome. These of kinds of information really help people in the bitcoin community, especially the new ones. It gives us hope that one day that could possibly be us. With hard work and perseverance nothing is unachievable.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:58:30 AM

That is amazing.

if the person who has been a rich usually bold in providing some property to create airdrop so that people who really need to income can also implemented and make happiness own for these and definitely will give prayer to sender to always smoothly every time running the job.

Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

These rich bitcoin holders are probably just holding their coins hoping to be richer in the future when the price increases. To say the truth 1 million of dollars is nothing nowadays to have a real rich life.
To live well they need to continue holding until bitcoin increases more its price and making investments meanwhile.
Well, its true. There are some people are become rich because of bitcoin, and those people are having a effective way to achieve to become rich. They holding there bitcoins and some of people are trying to invest thier bitcoin for a long peroid of time and for them they take a risk in investing because of the chances that they loss its money but for them they do anything just they want to earned money from investing. So, some bitcoin user that become rich will do to invest money for a long period of time and they will waiting to the price of bitcoin will increase its value, therfore they will withdraw thier money that they invest. So for now if we are going to rich just we need to take bitcoin and do everything for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: