Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38270 times)
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

It is really encouraging to see this and also to know it is a little outdated! now it is around 170 btc to be a millionaire. It gives hope that for those of us with less holding we too can one day become rich from bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:20:01 PM

This is the thing I'm really waiting for, lots of new rich people from bitcoin, now they often appear in various media and this is proof that the effects of bitcoin is so incredible, we need not hesitate to follow them, bitcoin invest is the best way for us to become new rich next.
You are right not only the poor but the rich people are using the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin now, it will take the bitcoin price and the graph o the bitcoin more and more wide so if all the high level investors will invest in the bitcoin they will be able to buy the bitcoin and to invest in the bitcoin for the long time and the income of the bitcoin investors will be high as compare to the other currency.
I don’t think that there will be even single person living on this world who in spite of knowing about bitcoin will not appreciate the worth and value of bitcoin. There are so many people who are earning a very good amount of money by investing in bitcoin. In fact, there are so many others as well who are not having this much budget to invest in bitcoin, but still they are earning money. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many of us.
fedorkr6

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:21 AM

With bitcoin, you can receive a very good earnings, but to grow to be quite rich you have to wait for numerous a long time, despite the fact that the cost is increasing fairly swiftly. To get a very good profit in a brief time, you need to have to spend a great deal, but not everybody has this sort of an opportunity.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:24:08 PM

Yes a lot of people are rich because of btc i think that is a good thing because btc shows that even if you are poor you can become rich because it is not fake it actually is for some people their daily income without it they would probably die.
Someone that lives in a developing country can make something out of it, but you’re living in the big countries, it will be quite hard for you to make something out of it. Take for example, let’s say Bitcoin provides faucets as the only ways to earn online, then you won’t like it.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

yeah well that's a lot of people who get rich because of bitcoin especially when it's just looking for so much wealth that I can also grow up my life since I started to bitcoin because I saw myself with my friends who were new to their life because just in bitcoin so i tried bitcoin and because of that I'm now self-employed so much thanks to bitcoin because of her new life and hopefully more people will help me like me ...

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

Thanks to Bitcoin a lot of people had made some considerable amount of money. And I can say that Bitcoin made my life a lot easier, because f not for Bitcoin I could not be able to afford some things I have now. I can only imagin how people who made them self millioners feel now... I guess it feals great. I know I would feel that way.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

With bitcoin, you can receive a very good earnings, but to grow to be quite rich you have to wait for numerous a long time, despite the fact that the cost is increasing fairly swiftly. To get a very good profit in a brief time, you need to have to spend a great deal, but not everybody has this sort of an opportunity.

If we rely on earnings or free search, of course take a long time to succeed, the thing we have to do is buy or invest bitcoin, how can we switch some unprofitable investments into bitcoin or sell assets.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

yes it is because bitcoin make the people rich, those people who want to be rich and want to their life more facilitate and easy. the value of bitcoin is very much high.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Thanks to Bitcoin a lot of people had made some considerable amount of money. And I can say that Bitcoin made my life a lot easier, because f not for Bitcoin I could not be able to afford some things I have now. I can only imagin how people who made them self millioners feel now... I guess it feals great. I know I would feel that way.
Bitcoin has favored a lot of people and made things quite easy. I won’t lie, I’m among those that Bitcoin really favored a lot, cause it changed my life. Bitcoin just balanced the beam by not letting any side of it outweigh the other. I’m not the only person Bitcoin changed his life, I also see a lot of people in my country that bitcoin changed their life. I know people that went from being poor to being Millionaires  and Billionaires.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

if the person who has been a rich usually bold in providing some property to create airdrop so that people who really need to income can also implemented and make happiness own for these and definitely will give prayer to sender to always smoothly every time running the job.

Well im glad to hear for some reasons, bitcoin can make miracles. I do believe bitcoin is a blessing since it can change lives. It can solve financial problems to many. If someone is exerting a lot of effort like investing bitcoin or saving bitcoin and they do have a lot of strategies in mind on how to double their bitcoin, no doubt they are richer now. So thank you bitcoin.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

The change is simply amazing but there is much more to come.

It will come to as low as 21btc=1million$ (the supply is 21 million BTC, 1 BTCwill be 50k$) in a few years and it is perfectly possible.

When that happens, bitcoin's marketcap will be as big as APPLE only and i think, there will be even more space for bitcoin to expand because no matter how big it is, APPLE is still a stock. Bitcoin is aiming to replace FIAT, not APPLE  Cool

Bitcoin have done a very big impact to those who trust it. They change their lives for an instance. Bitcoin has been a big blessing to all of us. Honestly, I'm one of those who are hoping to be one of them. I'm doing all the hardwork hoping that one day, bitcoin will also be the reason for me to be successful.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:20:38 AM

The change is simply amazing but there is much more to come.

It will come to as low as 21btc=1million$ (the supply is 21 million BTC, 1 BTCwill be 50k$) in a few years and it is perfectly possible.

When that happens, bitcoin's marketcap will be as big as APPLE only and i think, there will be even more space for bitcoin to expand because no matter how big it is, APPLE is still a stock. Bitcoin is aiming to replace FIAT, not APPLE  Cool

Bitcoin have done a very big impact to those who trust it. They change their lives for an instance. Bitcoin has been a big blessing to all of us. Honestly, I'm one of those who are hoping to be one of them. I'm doing all the hardwork hoping that one day, bitcoin will also be the reason for me to be successful.
Me too, I am happy I've known bitcoin, I am not yet rich but I am sure I am at the right direction going their.
I'm making money online now and it has been my dream to make money online as I can have the comfort to work at my own home and be the boss.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

Yeah,I also thankful to bitcoin.Bitcoin has made my life so awesome. It has changed my life.Now I don't have to take money from my father.I can spend my expenses. thank you bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

This is the thing I'm really waiting for, lots of new rich people from bitcoin, now they often appear in various media and this is proof that the effects of bitcoin is so incredible, we need not hesitate to follow them, bitcoin invest is the best way for us to become new rich next.
You are right not only the poor but the rich people are using the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin now, it will take the bitcoin price and the graph o the bitcoin more and more wide so if all the high level investors will invest in the bitcoin they will be able to buy the bitcoin and to invest in the bitcoin for the long time and the income of the bitcoin investors will be high as compare to the other currency.
I don’t think that there will be even single person living on this world who in spite of knowing about bitcoin will not appreciate the worth and value of bitcoin. There are so many people who are earning a very good amount of money by investing in bitcoin. In fact, there are so many others as well who are not having this much budget to invest in bitcoin, but still they are earning money. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many of us.

We all have different opinions and battle's in life but we all strive to earn more money to feed our family. I like the concept of working at home and earning money because it was easier and you can do a lot of things. I am letting my wife to work on bounty campaigns so she can still take care of our child while she is working a sideline.

Lolang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

That is amazing.

Since virtual currency are really accepted in the market and make a big commotions btc value are really high right now. That's why there are new cryptocurrencies out in the market offering more chances of getting lives better. Like cashaa, it will be open soon in the market, maybe december 2017. This new crypto currency promises more opportunities to individuals like me. Many people have invested to this new currency so it was legit. I can't way for more virtual currencies in the market.
greatk

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

Bitcoin has made new generation of millionaires. How I wish I also have enough btc to be called a btc millionaire. Well, I'll keep working smart and hard

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:57:04 AM

Since the time this bitcoin was introduced in this world, there are number of people who earnings have been increased. There are number of people who are giving the credit of being rich to bitcoin and they are still earning a very good amount of money.

The thing is you only need to have bitcoin in your life, only then bitcoin can help you in changing your life and making you rich.
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:27:03 PM

That is amazing.

if the person who has been a rich usually bold in providing some property to create airdrop so that people who really need to income can also implemented and make happiness
own for these and definitely will give prayer to sender to always smoothly every time running the job.

yes off course when i was starting working with bitcoin at that time i have alot of issue in finance sector but after sometime when i earn some bitcoins then very quickly my finencial condition become very good and now i will count my self rich and in stable finecial condition and i will be always thanks of bitcoin forum.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

I see it, it's like a dream.
many people get rich in a short time, about 3 years
I feel this will be a social gap, because people will not believe in the magic of bitcoin.
some cases, they are reported to the police because they are considered stealing.
Bitcoin is like a miracle, many people do not think Bitcoin prices will be as high as this time,
3 years ago i ignore Bitcoin, if time can be in play back, I will definitely Bitcoin .. Cheesy
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

I see it, it's like a dream.
many people get rich in a short time, about 3 years
I feel this will be a social gap, because people will not believe in the magic of bitcoin.
some cases, they are reported to the police because they are considered stealing.
Bitcoin is like a miracle, many people do not think Bitcoin prices will be as high as this time,
3 years ago i ignore Bitcoin, if time can be in play back, I will definitely Bitcoin .. Cheesy
Not so, rich but i think in recent time a lot of people around there makes a lot of money from btc and those who have invested in it so, earlier they are the rich people who have changed their life through bitcoin. When bitcoin prices rise above $ 2000, I guess, it's been a lot of people who make a lot of money. Well, they may keep the bitcoin they have in large quantities, so that when sold it, they managed to become a new rich man. I aim to be the next person when it touch the ladmark of $10,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: