Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC  (Read 38270 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

bitcoin makes people rich because of the rise in bitcoin prices...for those who have a lot of money they see bitcoin as a good investment to do....bitcoin prices become very expensive and require a lot of money to buy bitcoin....so only rich people can buy bitcoin....rich people will become richer if they invest bitcoin....they invest all their money in bitcoin
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:43:58 AM

I think that iBtocin is most likely one of the quickest or perhaps fastest device which created the entire era of wealthy neighborhood.

Yes.. it is one of those magic investments, which return more than 1,000x profit. I can give you dozens of examples. Do you remember the DELL stock, which zoomed up by 600x during 1994-2000? Or do you remember the Microsoft IPO? If you had purchased $2,000 worth of MSFT stocks in 1986, then you would have got returns of $1,400,000 by 1999.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

After effectively getting wealthy, it will be able to assist a friend or relative to know bitcoin. Rich for oneself isn't reasonable. Assisting individuals get wealthy, that's the actual rich man.Many thanks Bitcoin in order to other people. 

Yep after getting wealthy to bitcoin it's good to share the good news through your friends and relatives about this great coin. You don't have to selfish if you are experiencing a good life with bitcoin and that has to go with your decision making. Just like a token of appreciation you just have to share what you had experience with whomever you are type of teaching what bitcoin is so that they can be rich too.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

That's amazing. I knew bitcoin when it started but I had neved imagined that it could grow so much.
Biggest mistake of all my life I think Cheesy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

bitcoin makes people rich because of the rise in bitcoin prices...for those who have a lot of money they see bitcoin as a good investment to do....bitcoin prices become very expensive and require a lot of money to buy bitcoin....so only rich people can buy bitcoin....rich people will become richer if they invest bitcoin....they invest all their money in bitcoin

Well it is not quite right to say that only rich people can buy bitcoin since bitcoin can be bought bits by bits.  I mean you could just bout 0.01 or 0.001 or 0.0001 bitcoin if you want.  I am currently using an online wallet which I can able to buy bitcoin for those amount.  It is just an advantage for rich people to become richer when they invest in bitcoin since bitcoin price or value keeps on going up.  But there are people who are not that rich became millionaire after believing and keeping their bitcoins from the start.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Well it is not quite right to say that only rich people can buy bitcoin since bitcoin can be bought bits by bits.  I mean you could just bout 0.01 or 0.001 or 0.0001 bitcoin if you want.  I am currently using an online wallet which I can able to buy bitcoin for those amount.  It is just an advantage for rich people to become richer when they invest in bitcoin since bitcoin price or value keeps on going up.  But there are people who are not that rich became millionaire after believing and keeping their bitcoins from the start.
I agree to that, that is why bitcoin is for all of the levels of the people in the world and because of bitcoin, it gives opportunity for both rich and poor and for the poor, bitcoin it helps them to have a chance to become rich and the rich to become richer and because of that, bitcoin is really popular and it still continue making new rich people probably every few months.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:52 PM

Yes. Big thanks to bitcoin. This is the reason why other people become a billionaire, bitcoin is the best crypto currency, i think aiming bitcoin is the right step and when people starting to being cryptocurrency users then they normally will see bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

That was amazing though people are hoping to be a millionaire someday and they can reach it through bitcoin...

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

That was amazing though people are hoping to be a millionaire someday and they can reach it through bitcoin...

I think all of us are hoping that through bitcoin we can also be rich and none is exempted to this. Because we all know that if we will only depend on the salary we get from the corporate job, it is impossible for us to become rich. People who are already rich before they join in bitcoin will truly become richer and those who have average status in life are becoming rich now. It is not impossible for us to become rich as long as we are working and doing what we are supposed to do.
Hypnosis

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

rich individuals are becoming more potent because of bitcoin.they are operating challenging much more bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

That is amazing.

This is really true, A lot of people on youtube streaming their self as of today. They earn so much money because the value of bitcoins that they invest before is very high and that is one of the reasons why we should hold our bitcoins longer.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

It is really cool to see how the price evolved over time and that keeps on going up and there might be a time when holding a dozen bitcoin could land you in the millionaire club,anything is possible with bitcoin and lets hope the trend keeps on rising and hope to see more millionaires being created.
The price of bitcoin was totally evolved from cheap to expensive and it is a good new to all bitcoin users, traders and investors because it may lead to a high income. Lastly, as of now there are lot of people who already become rich and it is because of bitcoin and I hope by using it I could become rich.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:06 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest modern online currency. It using are very increasing. I think most off the rich people have got teen rich from Bitcoin are probably the wance that got an every yearly.  I think  the rich man are buying the coin and its invest many ways. So that they  got a lot of money a short time. So they are thank Bitcoin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest modern online currency. It using are very increasing. I think most off the rich people have got teen rich from Bitcoin are probably the wance that got an every yearly.  I think  the rich man are buying the coin and its invest many ways. So that they  got a lot of money a short time. So they are thank Bitcoin

If you are rich, you have a good advantage on earning or having more profit.  You just buy bitcoin and wait for its price to goes up.  If you are patient and hard working and nothing to invest, then earning is quite rewarding.  And they also become rich.  It is just like being patient aside from hard work that can make you rich.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

Thankfully bitcoin has been an incredible way for people to gain more money or resources through investing, trading and etc. Everyone also wishes to have those million dollar worth of bitcoins in their hidden treasure box. Great to hear that there are indeed new people now getting rich because of the new crypto currency, BTC.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

I really think that a lot of people became rich, especially those people who started investing bitcoin when it was too cheap and affordable. Bitcoin price was less than a dollar before and it grew up to $7000. If you would've bought thousands of bitcoins when it was cheap you could've been a millionaire now.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

After effectively getting wealthy, it will be able to assist a friend or relative to know bitcoin. Rich for oneself isn't reasonable. Assisting individuals get wealthy, that's the actual rich man.Many thanks Bitcoin in order to other people. 
I must say that it is not only the rich people who are thanking to bitcoin. In fact, all the people whose life is associated with bitcoin are very much thankful to bitcoin. It is because of the reason that they know this thing that bitcoin will for sure make them very much rich in the future. Bitcoin is the best investment this world has ever seen. We only need to make other people aware of bitcoin.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

I really think that a lot of people became rich, especially those people who started investing bitcoin when it was too cheap and affordable. Bitcoin price was less than a dollar before and it grew up to $7000. If you would've bought thousands of bitcoins when it was cheap you could've been a millionaire now.

Thanks to bitcoin. Our life become much easier than the time we didn't know about it. Our income from the corporate company we are working is not enough for us to buy our daily needs and unplanned expenses such as for Christmas Party, Anniversary, Weddings, etc. But through bitcoin we have extra money that we can use if we have future expenses if for example our salary from the company is already enough for bus or train fare.
firsttime99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

Yes my friend has become very rich thanks to bitcoin he cashed them out when they were 7.5k and he bought them for 950 dollars at the start of this year so he had a lot of profit because of the pump and because of this great year of crypto currency.
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:44:36 AM

Yes my friend has become very rich thanks to bitcoin he cashed them out when they were 7.5k and he bought them for 950 dollars at the start of this year so he had a lot of profit because of the pump and because of this great year of crypto currency.
Those are the lucky ones. I wish I should've known bitcoin a long time ago. Living in a third world country is tough. You don't always get updated when new things are being introduced. But I have to say that I'm not that unfortunate. Because I still got the chance to ride the bitcoin express when it was only at $2k. And I still got my profits.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: