Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8934 times)
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

I am sure that once you will get better knowledge and advantage of the Bitcoin  .
Here i can tell that how they using it for there regular life....so I believe at the zebpay wallet after the blockchain info and using it for the payment purpose,, buy
and sell the Bitcoin anytime and getting money in the bank account very fast and then they can use bank money anything and also they made payment with the Bitcoin at a shop ( in another state of my country....beside of the practicall life to use the Bitcoin directly is also have importance because the use of the Bitcoin is now available at the local shop in the Japan , so instead to think about the practical use, you should think in the logical way that how the economy of the Japan is increasing with the Bitcoin .
Japan is a big power in the technology so you can understand the Bitcoin is powerful and safe according to the technology future with our money .
If you can go in the japan then you can see that Bitcoin is uses for the every payment purpose want to pay , even the airlines in Japan are started to accept Bitcoin payment ..so most of the time.bitcoin is amaze  instead of looking the bad thing , you should see the good thing also ,here many people are making earnings with the Bitcoin in his full time job....
patrickreiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

I don't know if bitcoin will be accepted widely as a payment due to high fees and slow transaction times. However, there are many newer and faster cryptos that could be used for day-to-day payments.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

It is nice too if we use bitcoin in our daily lives, like purchasing of one kilogram of chicken in the market or paying your bills with the bitcoin you have or just dinning on a restaurant and paying your bill through sending your bitcoin to the restaurant wallet.
In my country bitcoin can only be use for trading and investment, because i do not know that either here is a single single who are accepting bitcoin from the people. It is actually depending on the number of bitcoin users, those areas where the bitcoin users are more may they also have the facilities to use bitcoin in their local superstores, but in those areas where people do not have any idea about bitcoin  there the shopkeepers may also do not know anything about bitcoin and therefore they are not accepting bitcoin in their store.
gqthe3

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

I believe that in the future, Bitcoin will appear in real life as a payment method. This is beyond doubt.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

You can do much with bitcoin in daily basis. It can gives you profit just for holding it when price rises up everyday and you can cash out or convert it into fiat currency. Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment if you order or purchase online. Most importantly, bitcoin gives your future in cryptocurrency.

toorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

This is a good idea, and it is already in practice in some countries, but it should not be implemented so quickly in my country because bitcoin transactions are still prohibited in my country.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

I believe that in the future, Bitcoin will appear in real life as a payment method. This is beyond doubt.

If that will really happen, (like what i saw in some articles about that tangible real bitcoin) then maybe bitcoin will be the international currency already because i believe, the major drawback of being able to transact in offline hours can be solve through this real bitcoin money.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

Unfortunately in my place I have never found a restaurant or hotel that received bitcoin so I have never used bitcoin directly, I had several times online shopping by paying bitcoin and everything became easier and practical because no need to confirm when it was paid.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

The truth behind bitcoin in my life is a an opportunity to open my better future. I usually use bitcoin to make my life easier compare to the time that I don't have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin in the field of investment.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

Real life usage of bitcoin
1. International money transfer,
2. for keep money,
3. gambling,
4. pay for internet service,
5. pay to freelancers in foreign countries

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

2. for keep money,
3. gambling,

Good list. Also p2p transactions too. Poster also stated how can bitcoin becomes a reliable currency when confirmations are late (not all the time). This definitely needs some fixing of course including the current transaction fees.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment. Singapore has bitcoin ATMs too. Many freelancers charge in bitcoin too. It is just the beginning. With time, there are going to be many real life usage of bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes stable like fiat currency, more people will use it as mode of payment rather than investment.

Wow. I hope not just Singapore has a bitcoin ATM. Allow 10 years for bitcoin to mature and I'm sure by that time, many countries will use bitcoin as a major mode of payment and for sure China will become more open to it.

I rarely hear of bitcoin atm and if singapore already does have right now then it was a good news since other countries can follow the concept as well and every can become a bitcoin investor to secure their future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
AntonKrutkov806

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

In addition to Bitcoin, there are already more than 150 different crypto-currencies. Now everyone can create their own crypto currency.
uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

This is an extremely complex process, researchers have only recently begun to study all its possibilities.
AntonKrutkov806

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

The smallest unit of bitcoin is 0.00000001 (one hundred million) BTC and is called "satoshi" - in honor of the creator of the Bitcoin network. Bitcoins can not be forged by using cryptography.
AntonKrutkov806

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Generally speaking, this can be an advantage: first a small amount of work out a trading strategy on the bitcoins exchange, and then decide how much and for how long you are ready to invest.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

2. for keep money,
3. gambling,

Good list. Also p2p transactions too. Poster also stated how can bitcoin becomes a reliable currency when confirmations are late (not all the time). This definitely needs some fixing of course including the current transaction fees.

I am thinking that the value of bitcoin is greater than the services that it can offer although its cheaper and faster than the bank but my point is there is still coins that can do what bitcoin does and is faster, more efficient and have more functions.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

This can happen if system participants lose their own wallets without creating backup copies. With stability in the economy, the bitcoin price will remain stable.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

regarding these concerns they are implementing the lightning network for advancing the technology and usage for everyday life as it has deviasted from its mission from beginning, and of course we need more time to use it in every day life.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

It's true that many people today use bitcoin for speculative purpose but it doesn't mean it has no real life usage. For example, i pay for internet service with bitcoin and send fund overseas in bitcoin is way more convenient. The number of stores that accept bitcoin also has been growing especially in the country where bitcoin is legal like Japan (Based on my friend's experience that travelled there). Eventhough bitcoin has been around for a few years but it's still new to the world. For something that will change the world, 9 years is still very young. I assume that we are in the beginning phase of crypto acceptance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: