Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8934 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
that is why bitcoin not really good to use as currency, it not accepted in some countries and fees or confirmation time is main problem too. it wouldn't happen if what we bought have price less than transaction fee

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

The real use of bitcoin is that you can buy a lot of things you need to care for bitcoin because I'm lucky because I have a BTC so far it will help me

Defenitely agree with your statement, bitcoin has a real life usage for financial system. Additional to that it has a usage in transaction system which is more convinient.

Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

For me bitcoin is an investment and place to multiply money.
You can use bitcoin in everyday life as well as shopping, alms and so forth.Because today many stores, restaurants, mosques that receive payment with bitcoin.
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

For me bitcoin is an investment and place to multiply money.
You can use bitcoin in everyday life as well as shopping, alms and so forth.Because today many stores, restaurants, mosques that receive payment with bitcoin.

You are definitely right about that. Bitcoin has a real life usage with better transaction. Using bitcoin it is faster to transfer money from time to time.

wengden

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

Real Life usage? . I think people just use bitcoin for earnings, to increase their wealth. And some also they made bitcoin as their primary job for their daily life. SOme also, They are already give up their profession and do bitcoin in their life. Because here you can earn a lot.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:37:41 AM

as we know that bitcoin is a digital currencies and it doesn't have the physic form and I think bitcoin can be used in real life usage but we need to change the payment method, like how to pay with bitcoin in real life, if we want to use bitcoin we need to input the address and amount manually I think we can't do it every day because its too risky if we input eh wrong address or wrong amount

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Personally, bitcoin has a very powerful use in my daily life and also with others. Besides from other people earning salary in their real life job, because of the use bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra money at a very convenient ways. And over-all, because of the help and use bitcoin then daily income has never been a problem to other workers.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

if this is the marketing strategy of a company, why not?
although the old transaction, what matters is the money coming in within 5 minutes
and all transactions are safe and transparent

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

..Bitcoin is very meaningful and has a lot of usage..we cannot deny,,that through bitcoin,,many lives were change..many have enjoying their success in investing on it,,few are suffering from losing of their bitcoin..for me,,the real usage of bitcoin is that  it can help me in my daily needs especially in money matters..Bitcoin really help a lot of me..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

I can say that this in the past.
Confirmation time is low and fast, fees are low too.
I think can use Bitcoin nowadays.
smithryan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

real usage of bitcoin or any other currencies happens only when people start understanding the concept of cryptocurrencies. real life bitcoin can largely influence the world and can possibly bring everyone together in crypto.
phucdienthoai

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.we are very lucky to have btc. bitcoin can increase the price
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

In my country for now, nothing like bitcoin usage. I am just here like some other people making and earning coins to use for immediate needs. Heard other countries are using Bitcoin and they even have Arms, but here it's not like that yet.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
patrickj

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Sadly in my place I have never discovered an hotels or eatery that got bitcoin so I have never utilized bitcoin specifically, I had a few times trade out my bitcoin out some remmitances in my nation and everything ended up less demanding and useful on the grounds that no compelling reason to affirm when it was paid.
Harley29

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld.

I want to use bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores. I will exchange it with the currency that exists in my country with the help of an exchanger and then paying to the buyer. You can keep earning wealth as well and keep spending on the same level and it gives you all the freedom you want.
for me the real usage of bitcoin is through investment and payment on different transations to estabidhment that accept bitcoin.
For me as well bitcoin is being use as source of payment for income and getting bigger with traditions way of payment, now bitcoin is able to buy us almost everything that we need for our daily life. We are able to buy food, clothes, books and we can pay for school fees and electricity bills with bitcoin so I think our economy will get better with bitcoin.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Real life is being used with bitcoin. I saw many writing articles in the forum, they bought their gold, silver and land and bought bitcoin. I too spend money for bitcoin and the time. It is understood that bitcoin is being used with real life.
Holapola

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

After knowing the bitcoin I had pretty much intended for my future. Bitcoin is quite useful, it brings me income. I intend to make long-term investment in it.
KrlCrptBoss1

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

We have the small coffeeterria for 25-30 people and we are accepting btc, eth and ltc at all Smiley
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Bitcoins scalability is the issue and its been dealth with many improvements and many countries has ATM for bitcoin and some major brands and websites also accepting bitcoin as a payment. But in my country its not considered legal tender as yet but we are expecting regulation in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: