Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW  (Read 137488 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

Halloween twitter campaign [CRM] Creamcoin has just stared. Please follow the rules. Thank you

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320338.0

https://twitter.com/creamcoin

CREAMteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:27:27 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 09:47:27 AM by CREAMteam

Welcome to CREAMJACK
Blackjack game for CREAMcoin is live.

CREAMJACK

https://creamcoins.com

Player CREAMCOINS Rules

Internet players confirm wagers by entering their password. The player is responsible for login credentials, blockchain addresses , bookmarking the login, and obtain the passwords and private keys. All wagers are FINAL. Creamcoins.com will not and cannot be held liable for internet players' mistakes. It is the player's responsibility to check all pending wagers immediately after placing them online, as well as confirm them to ensure accuracy. If the wager is not in the pending bets file, the player does not have a wager and forgot to confirm it by entering the password. The player must re-enter the wager and confirm with the password to have a valid wager. Minimum online wager is 1CRM.

Independent Investigation

The client acknowledges that he/she has read this agreement and agrees to all its terms and conditions. The client has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in this Agreement and is not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this Agreement.

Limitation of Liability

Creamcoins.com will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity not a party to this Agreement. Our obligations under this Agreement do not constitute personal obligations of our directors, officers, employees or shareholders.
Disclaimer

Creamcoins.com makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to their services. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.

Articles:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/creamjack-creamcoin-blockchain-blackjack-game-bet-cream-team/

https://medium.com/@creamcoin/creamjack-creamcoin-blockchain-blackjack-game-bet-with-creamcoin-5c77ca661fb9

http://cream.technology/index.php/crypto-news/131-creamcoin/559-creamjack-creamcoin-blockchain-blackjack-game-bet-with-creamcoin

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

Is the blackjack the big announcement?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

If it is yes,  you will dump all and leave?
CREAMteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:22:05 AM

No, we have just started. We know that is frustrating seeing the price on exchanges dropped and staying like tat long time, but almost the same happens with all altcoins as we speak.
Forking bitcoin made a lot of damage on all other good coins. However, we are still here, doing our job. A few things are almost ready, and will be published soon,  others are still cooking ...
Hey guys if you want to meet some of our CREAMteam members, be on Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference on 12 December, Slovenia.
Some of our team members i suppose should be there.

Source: https://blockchainconference.si/en © Bitcoin Conference Slovenia https://blockchainconference.si/en

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

If it is yes,  you will dump all and leave?

no, I admit I don't agree with all aspects of cream but I do ultimately have faith in the coin and am a long term holder

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CREAMteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

If anything we can do better, or you as community have something to offer, feel free to propose that here. That's why this forum exists.
If you have some good product or development that suits Cream, we will be happy to merge it in the project.

We have more upcoming news. One of those took long time to be physical produced, but finally it's ready.
I am talking about our big investment in real, long time existing company Albatron.
CREAM branded RoseAu led facial therapy mask.
We will come out with official statement soon about that.

In fact Albatron mainly is computer parts, hardware producer company that has possibilities to produce anything related, so we were thinking of some Creamy stuff in the future, if current cooperation goes well. When i say "Creamy" stuff i mean, like hardware wallet, CREAMphone, CREAMbranded mining GPU, and so on. All this is possible and depends on the CREAM budget.

Albatron Technology Co. Ltd.
6F No.716 Chung Cheng Rd. Chung-Ho Dist.
New Taipei City, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8227-3277
FAX: +886-2-8227-3266

CREAMcoin Masternodes statistics are finally up: https://masternodes.pro/stats/crm

stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

very good project and ico from project just waiting for the day hopefully ico can be a great success and i am sure this project is very bright future
mitch8128

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

If anything we can do better, or you as community have something to offer, feel free to propose that here. That's why this forum exists.
If you have some good product or development that suits Cream, we will be happy to merge it in the project.

We have more upcoming news. One of those took long time to be physical produced, but finally it's ready.
I am talking about our big investment in real, long time existing company Albatron.

In fact Albatron mainly is computer parts, hardware producer company that has possibilities to produce anything related, so we were thinking of some Creamy stuff in the future, if current cooperation goes well. When i say "Creamy" stuff i mean, like hardware wallet, CREAMphone, CREAMbranded mining GPU, and so on. All this is possible and depends on the CREAM budget.

New Taipei City, Taiwan

CREAMcoin Masternodes statistics are finally up: https://masternodes.pro/stats/crm

cream hardware wallet sounds pretty solid! definitely would be interested in that! along side some other cream hardware.
cream has an exciting future! keep it up!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

New Taipei City, Taiwan

Hey that all sounds pretty interesting. Just keep chipping away at it. Its progress for Cream, eventually it all should come back to us and help demand.

The crypto world is very competitive right now. BTC is mooning, new coins coming from all the forks and so on.

Just need to stay focused on carving out a niche for Cream Coin, as you are.

I like the Masternode page too!

Ok, still hodling my CRM's  Grin

PS: really need to make this relationship with Albatron work and grow into other products!  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

CryptoHub also has halloween update!   Although there is an issue with CROC and NDC coins,   design update for halloween is already done https://cryptohub.online/pools/

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:37:27 AM

I'm sure by now everyone knows that Nova Exchange is closing up shop. Get your coins out now.

So now, we need a replacement exchange for CRM. ASAP  Smiley

I am using 2 new exchanges right now the last 2 days, that seem to show promise and I like them. Will post links later after I test BTC withdrawals from each.

Big A

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:32:36 PM

Hello all.  I wanted to start off by saying that this coin has a very unique / well plotted infrastructure for longevity. HOWEVER, I am concerned about the website's numerous spelling and grammatical errors.  Such esthetic oversight can cripple the image of this promising project.  I would be more than happy to assist with the "cleaning-up" of this oversight if needed, and urge the developers to address this ASAP as it is damaging to the coin's reputation / brings the development team's capabilities into question.  Thank you for your consideration on the matter.
CREAMteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

Hello all.  I wanted to start off by saying that this coin has a very unique / well plotted infrastructure for longevity. HOWEVER, I am concerned about the website's numerous spelling and grammatical errors.  Such esthetic oversight can cripple the image of this promising project.  I would be more than happy to assist with the "cleaning-up" of this oversight if needed, and urge the developers to address this ASAP as it is damaging to the coin's reputation / brings the development team's capabilities into question.  Thank you for your consideration on the matter.
We would be happy if you point us to any errors that exists. Everything that can, will be solved.

godlyrelaxed

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:39 PM

Do you have the bounty program?
Big A

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:32:52 PM

We would be happy if you point us to any errors that exists. Everything that can, will be solved.

Good to hear.  Is it possible to get a transcript of ALL the text posted on the website / on CREAMLINE?  This would make editing much faster and efficient.  Once completed, I can send the edited document back to your team for approval (i.e. in Microsoft Word format).
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

Good to hear.  Is it possible to get a transcript of ALL the text posted on the website / on CREAMLINE?  This would make editing much faster and efficient.  Once completed, I can send the edited document back to your team for approval (i.e. in Microsoft Word format).
The Cream Team here is very open to any help noticed on oversights, bugs, and typos,

They are great getting things addressed and corrected quickly.

Thanks for the extra set of eyes... little details to matter!   Smiley

And yes Cream Coin is unique and is well plotted as you say.

nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

I might throw some hashing power at the CreamCoin network this weekend. Which pool works best for everyone?

Johninthai

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:22:57 AM

I'm currently trying EZpool but it seems I'm not getting my pay out yet, says pays out every hour but so far nothing.....
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

I'm currently trying EZpool but it seems I'm not getting my pay out yet, says pays out every hour but so far nothing.....

Try ours and see how far you go.

Remember that your mining power is only as powerful as it stands against (or with in a pool situation) the NetHash.

We are migrating to new server systems, so we will let you know when this happens, but for the time being, the current pool server is rock solid.

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/crm/

You set your payout up to 7000crm per payout (7-7000crm).

Let us know how you go.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: