Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:18:23 PM

I sell at regular intervals whenever I get btc and keep in mind x% of profit. Whenever it reaches that I sell of majority of it and keep small as a future investment. Rest all are sold immediately considering the btc price volatility and its future in respective country.

That's good of you to sell based on the situation that prevails in your country as well depending on the price movement happening with it. Most of the time I do sell my bitcoins only on emergency requirement, other than that tit would be safe in the wallet. So that it will serve as an investment for the future. I don't fear of government restrictions, because it is not that bad as common people believe as well I hope it won't get destroyed.
I think it will depend to the people who have it. In addition to that, some people sell their bitcoin for their need and some people really need the money so that they sell it. However, the best thing that you need to do is to hold it. I think it’s better to sell it in the future because I know that the price of bitcoin will increase.
yes different people have their different strategies and my strategy is to hold bitcoin and not to sell it, i will continue holding bitcoin for a long time may be tell the time when the price of bitcoin reach to 5000$ and even after that i will think about either i should sell bitcoin or not.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

I sell at regular intervals whenever I get btc and keep in mind x% of profit. Whenever it reaches that I sell of majority of it and keep small as a future investment. Rest all are sold immediately considering the btc price volatility and its future in respective country.

That's good of you to sell based on the situation that prevails in your country as well depending on the price movement happening with it. Most of the time I do sell my bitcoins only on emergency requirement, other than that tit would be safe in the wallet. So that it will serve as an investment for the future. I don't fear of government restrictions, because it is not that bad as common people believe as well I hope it won't get destroyed.
I think it will depend to the people who have it. In addition to that, some people sell their bitcoin for their need and some people really need the money so that they sell it. However, the best thing that you need to do is to hold it. I think it’s better to sell it in the future because I know that the price of bitcoin will increase.
yes different people have their different strategies and my strategy is to hold bitcoin and not to sell it, i will continue holding bitcoin for a long time may be tell the time when the price of bitcoin reach to 5000$ and even after that i will think about either i should sell bitcoin or not.
We all have different techniques when it comes to trading. And for me, sell if the value of the coin you're holding is pumping or if it is getting high. Also, calculate precisely if you already have profit from it or hold it if you feel that its value will still get high. Sell if it's pumping.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

We all have different techniques when it comes to trading. And for me, sell if the value of the coin you're holding is pumping or if it is getting high. Also, calculate precisely if you already have profit from it or hold it if you feel that its value will still get high. Sell if it's pumping.
Selling bitcoin is different from people to people everyone has their own intention that means they will make one target when they reached that target they will sell coins. Like that, I also put one amount in mind if the Bitcoin price reaches that target I will give my coins. In that time if the bitcoin price still increasing then I will change my target amount.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

in fact everyone has their own planing and my planning is to hold bitcoin for a long time and not going to sell it right now or even after a year, i am going to hold my bitcoin for next few years, because i am sure that bitcoin will really give me a good profit after some years.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:07:23 PM

i sell my token or coins if i see that i already have a good for it the more higher the price the good profit you have lets say you already have a 100% to 200% or 300% of your investment for me i will sell it my hodings thats a very good profit this is only advisable for a long term but if you like a short term small like 30% or 20% you can sell it and buy again fo another short trade
Investors need to focus on their investment and profit margin. If investor invest in any other business like trading or any bank it may get 30% profit or I make it much more then it will be 40% but if the investor invest on bitcoins I bet he can get 100% profit margin because just look at the rate on increase in the price of bitcoins.

You sleep for 12 hours and when you wake up the price of bitcoins rise up to 15$ to 20$. If I have bag full of money The first thing I do is to collect the bitcoins more and more and then wait for my expectation price and then sell bitcoins and full fill my lust.
Well said, pal! Bitcoins are the most precious commodity currently. Grab them as much as you can because they are going to pay you back beyond your imaginations. Selling bitcoins vary person to person. But yes, if the prices are up to your set target, it’s wise to sell bitcoins then.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

I'll sell when the price is going to get back at $2,500. And right now I won't sell because I feel that it was a deficit if I'll sell now.

And that will takes a lot of time and I don't have an idea on how long it will come back there.

NO matter how long it is going to get back there, I'm willing to wait.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

I'll sell when bitcoin hit one million per btc  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

I sell when I am already gaining a moderate profit. I do not set a high percentage for my gain before I sell. I have been there already and ended up getting lower. But it also depends though. If the speculation is really high for a particular coin I might wait for a while.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

I'll sell when the price is going to get back at $2,500. And right now I won't sell because I feel that it was a deficit if I'll sell now.

And that will takes a lot of time and I don't have an idea on how long it will come back there.

Good. I'm sure the price will be back to usual because on Aug 1, everyone sell their bitcoin to avoid the risk happened regarding Aug 1 but I hope the price will be up again after Aug 1. It's not that instant yet worth your patience.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

I have different plan to sell mybitcoin first is 3000 dollars and 5000 dollars each.
You what price sell your bitcoin?
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:46:00 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 04:57:19 AM by Gameroid

Good. I'm sure the price will be back to usual because on Aug 1, everyone sell their bitcoin to avoid the risk happened regarding Aug 1 but I hope the price will be up again after Aug 1. It's not that instant yet worth your patience.
yes we are hopping so that the price of bitcoin will get a good support at 2000$ and will not comes more down that that level and  hope that after some days the price will start increasing again. therefore in current position i am not going to sell my bitcoin but will try to hold for some time when the price will reach to a reasonable price and i become able to make good profit.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:25:09 AM

I'm not professional trader and I usually work on random basis while trading. This works for me anyway with small profits and I like it. The reason is I don't go to extreme levels of trading and I keep calm while trading my money. May be emotions are determining factor in this.

My exit point is always when I earn even small profits and I don't go beyond that. As long as I know greediness could be very bad.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:41:32 AM

Sometimes too early, sometimes too late... but that is all part of the learning experience. But mostly for me its the amount of profit I'm getting. I personally very rarely do the calculations and figure out all the percentages, mostly its just straight forward for me, I bought it at 10, its 15 now, looks good probably will not go much high(although I am mostly wrong), sell.
Topherson

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

at the lowest and highest point Cheesy for real, it is more a feeling and interpretation of the buy and sell orders and the last days of the coin. It can be critical to use always just the 10 %, you miss a lot opportunities
phil65

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:46:39 PM

I only sell at the very top of course.  Grin
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:40:15 PM

Why sell instead of use bitcoin as money?

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

I don't have any plan to sell it right now as price is not too high and to make higher profits its better to hold  them for next few months as it is predicted that price will cross the price level of $3000 very soon so waiting for that time to sell my coins at higher profit margin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:24:39 AM

I don't have any plan to sell it right now as price is not too high and to make higher profits its better to hold  them for next few months as it is predicted that price will cross the price level of $3000 very soon so waiting for that time to sell my coins at higher profit margin.

me ither. i dont have to sell bitcoin at the low price, especially now, everybody is dumping, afraid of the split. but for me, whatever happens, i will still have strong hands and not dump my bitcoins. it will eventually rise again.
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:44:41 AM

I will sell my Bitcoin if the market value of Bitcoin is good. Otherwise, I will wait for some more days. All said that the price of the crypto currency will increase in the next month. There is no accurate information from the marketers, so I have to wait for a right time to get profit.
PELELE

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:55:13 AM

Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency,we can buy and sell anytime through the internet,this buying and selling is the business.we can sell bitcoin in urgent cases otherwise we can sell when it gives profits.this profit is depend on the bitcoin price.if we sell bitcoin price is high it is very good profit.some cases the bitcoin price is down,if we sell it is risky and loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: