Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52052 times)
alexius89-2

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

Different rules for different trade strategies. Sometimes 20%, sometimes long term hold with hopes for 1000% growth... depends!

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:46:23 AM

You sell when others are buying too much. As of now, I would say you should wait until there is an easy way to liquidate btc. That's when you should sell, when bitcoin becomes easy to use and sell. If you can sell a little before then, that would be great. Btc is just too hard to liquidate right now. Alternatively, the btc fanboy answer would be never because btc will be used as money so no usd needed.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:11:05 AM

Yes, for now, it is better to hold your Bitcoin than you sell it.
Bitcoin price increase this month is very fast. Last month I saw it when Bitcoin price $ 3000 and now $ 4000 maybe the end of year Bitcoin price will reach $ 5000- $ 10000.
Well it is your way but I will suggest to sell half bit coin and hold half of them. Then the amount you get from selling, use them in some trade and try to increase them and the wait again buy some and then sell half and hold half and repeat it again and again I bought them last month when it was 2k and people called me fool and now the appreciate me.

Suggestions for selling and holding some are very good, you are experienced enough here, almost everyone who buys bitcoins at such a high price will still not be at risk as bitcoin imflation continues to rise, and that will not make us lose money
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:41:22 AM

As my strategy for selling bitcoins, it would be practical and less risky if the price is high, I sell half of my hold bitcoin and invest 1:4 of it or trade and hold the remaining bitcoin. And continue to do that strategy when I have profit. Sounds literally not profitable but you should know that it's a self regulating transactions, so it's better stake of doing what makes you comfortable with.
MaskMars1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:41:33 AM

As my strategy for selling bitcoins, it would be practical and less risky if the price is high, I sell half of my hold bitcoin and invest 1:4 of it or trade and hold the remaining bitcoin. And continue to do that strategy when I have profit. Sounds literally not profitable but you should know that it's a self regulating transactions, so it's better stake of doing what makes you comfortable with.

Each trader develops his trading strategy. I also try to find the best way to increase capital. I just keep some coins. And the second part I use for bidding. But I do not buy alternative coins for the whole amount of the deposit - it's very risky
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

I mostly target the pump or sellin at 10%.
Not so muh but I get in and out quite often,... it makes my porto bigger but we have to watch it Smiley
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I mostly target the pump or sellin at 10%.
Not so muh but I get in and out quite often,... it makes my porto bigger but we have to watch it Smiley

Well it's a nice way for short term profit . In such scenarios you will never make big losses and if you hold it for some time after your but you may get good gain of there is one side swing of Bitcoin price .

One thing is that keep profit aside and do not invest all your money in this beacuse when it falls it wipes your profits and capital quickly .
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

That strategy sounds good, but, with a straight forward logic, we can also say that holding bitcoins provides you benefit forever. Imagine people thought it's a ceiling price when btc was $2,000. Then look at the current price, almost more than doubled it.
Quadast

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

That strategy sounds good, but, with a straight forward logic, we can also say that holding bitcoins provides you benefit forever. Imagine people thought it's a ceiling price when btc was $2,000. Then look at the current price, almost more than doubled it.

I, too, once did not believe that the price of bitcoin could increase so much. But luckily I was wrong and now I have a good profit.
I sold my coins at a time when the price was 4,100 dollars. Now I will again buy bitcoin when the price goes down

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

I, too, once did not believe that the price of bitcoin could increase so much. But luckily I was wrong and now I have a good profit.
I sold my coins at a time when the price was 4,100 dollars. Now I will again buy bitcoin when the price goes down

Lol. Good for you you had the foresight of selling at that price. It's now dropped as quick as it went up and i wasn't able to do anything but watch the exchange rate of my btc fall to a lower rate. Though i think this is just temporary and btc will probably have another run that may see it breach 5k. So im still holding my coins

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Lol. Good for you you had the foresight of selling at that price. It's now dropped as quick as it went up and i wasn't able to do anything but watch the exchange rate of my btc fall to a lower rate. Though i think this is just temporary and btc will probably have another run that may see it breach 5k. So im still holding my coins
The fact that we ourselves are to blame for the fact that it was very late realized. I recently decided to sell my airtime for Bitcoin at a very favorable price, but so far I've gathered, it's strong. And once again fell and today sell for less Bitcoin I do not want. It will be necessary to be more attentive with the course of the crypto currency.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:27:07 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:06:12 AM by BunnyShibe

but i was too much confident about the price of bitcoin that it will increase too much in future, therefore i am holding bitcoin for a long time.  i think there must be such kind of people who are also holding their bitcoins for the last few years and now they can get a good profit from it, but still they are not ready to sell their bitcoins because they are still sure that bitcoin price will continue increase and will give you good profit.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:46:59 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:08:10 AM by carlerha

that is why we say that bitcoin price is unpredictable. no one know that what will  happen to the price of bitcoin. although it is possible that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$ in few day, but it is also possible that its price will drop even below 2500$. but still we can expect that the price of bitcoin will increase and not going to decrease.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

I do %, maybe around 20%-30%, because trading fees are sick, and you need some profit to cover those fees.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

that is why we say that bitcoin price is unpredictable. no one know that what will  happen to the price of bitcoin. although it is possible that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$ in few day, but it is also possible that its price will drop even below 2500$. but still we can expect that the price of bitcoin will increase and not going to decreasbit es

Yes you are correct. Since from the birth of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is will vary day to either may increase or may decrease. At first the price of is 500$.Now it's around 4238$.Which only shows how much far bitcoin come acrossed .Not only this even the price will increase and reach 5000$.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

that is why we say that bitcoin price is unpredictable. no one know that what will  happen to the price of bitcoin. although it is possible that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$ in few day, but it is also possible that its price will drop even below 2500$. but still we can expect that the price of bitcoin will increase and not going to decreasbit es

Yes you are correct. Since from the birth of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is will vary day to either may increase or may decrease. At first the price of is 500$.Now it's around 4238$.Which only shows how much far bitcoin come acrossed .Not only this even the price will increase and reach 5000$.
As per my knowledge, the first price of Bitcoin in 2009 or 2007 (I can't remember exactly this time) just few dollars per BTC, and in this time just have few people know it. If you compare this price until today, you can see the ratio growth of Bitcoin very impressive.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

As per my knowledge, the first price of Bitcoin in 2009 or 2007 (I can't remember exactly this time) just few ó per BTC, and in this time just have few people know it. If you compare this price until today, you can see the ratio growth of Bitcoin very impressive.
This time is the right timing to sell bitcoin because their price in the market is too high. I'm just thinking that after this month bitcoin will crash and bitcoin value is fall down. However, if that happen just grab the opportunity and invest.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

Because the need suddenly, I sell some bitcoin do not see the price down or up. So bitcoin in view see from my condition.that opinion for me.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

well for me i sale at % that my instance tells me to sale and that how i do it all the time
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

Because the need suddenly, I sell some bitcoin do not see the price down or up. So bitcoin in view see from my condition.that opinion for me.

That is the only way or the most used tactic on Trading, buy low, sell high, so that you could make a huge profits in the long run, though Trading is a risky way to earn money if you are not going to consider the fact that you could lose money on it if you are just going to naively buy any coins in the Trading platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: