Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:13 AM

When i feel i reached my goal and made enough benefits, i never sell under that

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avalance

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:39:59 AM

for altcoins, better to not hold them, when i get little profit, i oftenly sell my coins, and when the price goes down little bit, i also sell it to avoid the dump, but we must be fast to take decision.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

I am because time has decreased the price of bitcoin I buy a lot and I sell it to my dear when it rises, but when I really just hold it to earn a great deal as long as you hohold it and do not be afraid to drop the price bitcoin because there is a chance that the price will increase as many people invest in bitcoin.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I always observing the price of all my coins in coinmarketcap.com. I always waiting to the right time to sell my coins. We can determine the right time to sell our coins if the price of it increases 50% and above.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

There are altcoins that I buy for trading and I always set my sell order to only x5 of principal value. But there are also some coins that I hold for long term like bitcoin and xem. I do not sell these coins even if the price is fluctuating really high.

It seems like a good idea, but to set up a trade with sell order x5 of the principal amount may take some time to reach that peak point. But if we look at altcoin market at this time of course it will be achieved
but aiming for x5 is a big spectation thats such a large amount to be
expected on each coin you will trading,and what if you didnt get what you want?
you will hold the said coin?for me even if i make atleast 20% of the value is enough
to take my capital.but goodluck to your trading strategy mate.maybe for you thats
applicable but not mine.
olazet1993

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

I think the best moment to sell when you're needing money to buy something in your real life. If not better keep Bitcoin in your pocket because it's the best invesment in the world you can have.
febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:47:53 PM

i often sell my coin when i get 50% profit, i'm satisfied by that gain through trading, but i know that's really hard to trade in that way, my weakness is when i do hold altcoin for long term, i think it's not good strategy to be applied, in case, i'm oftenly loss in holding altcoins.

[
nessesthelle

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

I'm new to the trading. Can you suggest any altcoins, which seem to have potential?
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:26:06 PM

It's very simple: you buy at the lower levels - you sell at the top. But to determine these very bottoms and tops - this is the most difficult in trading. Many learn this for many months. And not everyone will eventually learn. This is best done with a mentor. Then there is the possibility that you will not lose your money.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

I'm new to the trading. Can you suggest any altcoins, which seem to have potential?

Read Crypto news everyday bro to keep track of future and current projects, it changes so much that its almost useless to recommend any. Reading the news yourself is the only way you will learn, if people tell you what coins to get in then you will always go the easy way out.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

I will sell bitcoin if i will have a profit of 50-60%. But i wont sell everything, i will only sell some of it when im in need of money.  I will still save some for future use, besides bitcoin's value continues to rise. I will regret if i sell my bitcoints too early without thinking how much profit will i get from it.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

When i feel i reached my goal and made enough benefits, i never sell under that
- I also have similar points to you, I always sell when I reach the goal and feel satisfied with my profit, my goal is never fixed, it depends on the news that I get, if I analyze the news I get is very good, I will set the goal is about 30-50%. However, sometimes I am also greedy, although I have achieved the goal but I still wait to get bigger profits because I believe in my experience and analytical skills, the market will always show us signs to let us know that we should stop and be satisfied with profit or we should continue and seek a bigger profit, experience and skill will help us to realize that

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

I will sell bitcoin if i will have a profit of 50-60%. But i wont sell everything, i will only sell some of it when im in need of money.  I will still save some for future use, besides bitcoin's value continues to rise. I will regret if i sell my bitcoints too early without thinking how much profit will i get from it.

The key here is worthy to be considered as a gauge is "when you need money". If you need that money that is the time that you are good to withdrawing or encashing bitcoin. But if you don't need that money much, better hold bitcoin and just use your fiat money for anything that you need.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:40:18 AM

If bitcoin has a high price and is expected to fall, if we estimate bitcoin prices will rise again then I suggest do not sell first because it could be bitcoin price will be more expensive. But indeed to sell bitcoin that much risk we will get ...

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:28:51 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

Im not yet a trader , I study to become one . But I guess the basic rule of trading is to wait and take more patience. Study carefully about the up and down value of that token. Now for me the time you will sell your token is I guess the time where it pump increasingly , but not all your tokens . But in the end , it still in your decision if you think you are satisfied in the hike of that token then go on .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

Obviously, the right time to sell bitcoins is when the price is high because you will gain something but if ever it happened then I will probably going to hold or invest it. The bitcoin proved to us that the value of it will keep on increase as the time pass by and we are not sure when will be the dumping time. So making a decision about the right time to sell is not an easy thing.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:00 AM

Obviously, the right time to sell bitcoins is when the price is high because you will gain something but if ever it happened then I will probably going to hold or invest it. The bitcoin proved to us that the value of it will keep on increase as the time pass by and we are not sure when will be the dumping time. So making a decision about the right time to sell is not an easy thing.

Right. As a trader, Bitcoin is my main money so I really don't have to think much on when I am going to sell my Bitcoins. Maybe I will think about a selling target next year as I can feel it will be another good crypto year.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

i decided to sell btc aroud 13k$ and then rebuy on 5 to 7k$
Normally I sell my bitcoins when it's price reached to high and now a days it’s an end of year and people are selling bitcoin and they take a start from last week including me I’m selling bitcoin from yesterday because its price is very high and it’s a very right time to sell every end of the year bitcoin reached to its highest price it’s also one of the good quality of bitcoin that it give a surprised to it's users every end of the year so need to sell now a days.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:18:06 PM

for me i sell it in a perfect time to get a great profit and i dont think how long i sell it because i'm waiting for a great price then im going to sell it then.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

If bitcoin has a high price and is expected to fall, if we estimate bitcoin prices will rise again then I suggest do not sell first because it could be bitcoin price will be more expensive. But indeed to sell bitcoin that much risk we will get ...
I sell as an when required as i am dependent on bitcoin income for my family expenses, only 20% maximum i keep for long term investment balance i convert it to fiat currency as and when i require or when i think that the price is high and do small trading and get profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: