Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which FUCKtoken logo design do you like best?
F-Wings
F-Coin
F-Hat
F-Vag
F-Balloons
F-Woman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration  (Read 53397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

How about I do a small airdrop for the next 20 people that are reading closely and following this project.[/b]  Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

I have to agree with the other people who have mentioned a Reddit tip integration.  That would be an excellent use for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonas_man

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

How about I do a small airdrop for the next 20 people that are reading closely and following this project.
  Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

For me i want to use the fuck token for tipping on reddit when i see a good post without the hassle of sending doge or gold.
I want to use also as a way to "fuck you" someone, sending him/her a fuck you token to their public address.
shwifteey

Activity: 174
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:53:17 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:50:34 PM by shwifteey

How about I do a small airdrop for the next 20 people that are reading closely and following this project.[/b]  Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

I have to agree with the other people who have mentioned a Reddit tip integration.  That would be an excellent use for it.

Reddit tip bot is in beta and will be released next month. Wink
beezle

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

My favorite use case expands on your earlier idea of tipping fucks to be burned instead of going to the recipient.

In the real world if someone tips you in person, you have to accept the tip by taking possession of it.

It would be cool if someone that was tipped for negative reasons had to first admit to being a fucker (negative connotation) in order to take possession otherwise the tipped FUCKs would be burned as originally intended.

Oh and it wouldnt be a sure thing. Admitting to being a fucker simply makes it possible they might get the tokens. But theres a chance they get burned anyway. A greedy fucker will always try to keep the tokens. And everyone would know they are a greedy fucker, because all of this is only worthwile if it can be displayed on a page or in transaction notes if ETH allows for that.

And let me say again this would only apply to a tip meant to be burned, not sure what that would be called. Is there a term in place for a tip made in disgust versus approval?

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:05:12 PM

What is happening to Fuck - Guys if would be really great if you could also post the updates you make in the development on here and/or on a blog or something. I see there is a lot going on behind "closed doors" in slack but the people here do not see the full scope of the project - in my opinion.

No problem, slack is our main form of communication but I will try to post on here as often as possible.  The next few weeks are going to get very interesting for FUCK Token!  Get ready!

Don't forget that Bitcointalk was main channel where Fuck token was born and was promoted. In my opinion it should stay head communication form.

Anyway it looks like volume is almost zero, so better do some improvements before community start drop coins Wink

The novaexchange wallet has been in maintenance for a while so volume has been zero.

How about I do a small airdrop for the next 20 people that are reading closely and following this project.
 Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

hahahaahhah FUCK! what an awesome idea!
can I join the airdrop?

FUCK has so many uses
you can use it when something goes bad
you can use it for sex
you can use it for tipping someone who did something stupid online...

definitely worth...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:35:23 AM

What is happening to Fuck - Guys if would be really great if you could also post the updates you make in the development on here and/or on a blog or something. I see there is a lot going on behind "closed doors" in slack but the people here do not see the full scope of the project - in my opinion.

No problem, slack is our main form of communication but I will try to post on here as often as possible.  The next few weeks are going to get very interesting for FUCK Token!  Get ready!

Don't forget that Bitcointalk was main channel where Fuck token was born and was promoted. In my opinion it should stay head communication form.

Anyway it looks like volume is almost zero, so better do some improvements before community start drop coins Wink

The novaexchange wallet has been in maintenance for a while so volume has been zero.

Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

Best use case is to be able to pay a hooker with FUCK tokens for her services.
onassii

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

Comment on this thread with your favorite use case for FUCK and I will send you a PM asking for your ETH address.  Don't post your ETH address on here, it can get our thread locked.  First 20 people will get 500 free fucks.

I'm gonna be spreading 0.01 FUCKS everywhere around Cool
adnanefs

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

Am i late for free FUCKS? I could really use those 500 FUCKS... Been a while Cheesy

Use case I'm thinking of is definitely hooker industry, where FUCKS could be used... Could be used for some charities also, but not proper for all of them because of the name. Will post more if it comes to my mind Smiley
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

Fuck coin, nice, any gangbang related inflation to this?

cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:21:36 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:25:06 PM by cdb1690

I can imagine giving FUCKs to small podcasts and blogs, letting them know that someone actually gives a fuck, literally.

Looking at things from this perspective, this could also work for small charity donations or small donations to open source projects... etc. You can literally give a fuck about hungry children in Africa  Wink

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:25:59 PM

FUCK did I miss the airdrop?
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Not gonna lie I thought this project was for giggles rather than serious. But since I have been reading and following I feel like this coin can become like Dogecoin. Personally, my

favorite use case for this has to be for showing small appreciations everywhere like on reddit or fb or any other social media platform. Its a nice small way to say hey , you I like

you. And I think we need more of this in society, we need more positive FUCKS to give  Smiley , cheers !
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

FUCK did I miss the airdrop?

Don't think so, not 20 new FUCKing ideas has been approved yet I think.

Not gonna lie I thought this project was for giggles rather than serious. But since I have been reading and following I feel like this coin can become like Dogecoin. Personally, my

favorite use case for this has to be for showing small appreciations everywhere like on reddit or fb or any other social media platform. Its a nice small way to say hey , you I like

you. And I think we need more of this in society, we need more positive FUCKS to give  Smiley , cheers !

This coin definitively merits some attention, spread the word & let's its community grow!
tuaddio

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

i want some free fucks! am i late to join the dropping fucks ??

tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

i want some free fucks! am i late to join the dropping fucks ??
You can ask for some free FUCKS and I am sure some one will give it for free  Grin
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

I went to get some FUCKS in Amsterdam, the saleswoman asked for 50e a FUCK but didn't give me any... all she did was play around with my genitalia urrgh... Gross !

metalron

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:38:25 AM

A dislike system where any dislikes would get FUCKS burnt by sending a "Fuck your shit, fuck you stink, fuck this stinks?" to them and sending FUCKS to a bum address and thus reducing supply while increasing value (hopefully) Cheesy
F0lks

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

(silly puns incoming)

FUCKS ! No one gives any, except the Dev's team, of course !  Cheesy
Get a FUCks'load of our tokens with an early subscribe !

-

You don't give a FUCK about altcoins ? We do ! Join the early community Cheesy

-

"It's not about the FUCKs you give, it's about the FUCKs you get." - Join the Airdrop ! No ICO

-

FUCKTOKEN, the new way to insult waiters when you tip them ! #GiveAFuckSometime

-

Ever wondered how Gaben earns his money ? He doesn't give a FUCK ! He hold them !
---> Join our Free Airdrop. No ICO !

-

I could see thousands variations. PM me for more  Tongue

EDIT: being a funny community eventually pays off. Look at dogecoin, they're having fun. ^^
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

FUCK, thanks for the airdrop, just received 500 FUCK on my wallet.

where can I find the address to add the custom token on my wallet?
thanks

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

FUCK, thanks for the airdrop, just received 500 FUCK on my wallet.

where can I find the address to add the custom token on my wallet?
thanks

Token Address: 0xc63e7b1DEcE63A77eD7E4Aeef5efb3b05C81438D
Token Symbol: FUCK
Decimals: 4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: