Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using low fees?  (Read 13395 times)
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

Of course, almost 90% of bitcoin community is now enjoying the lower fee because most of the bitcoin exchanges integrated the SegWit to reduce the bitcoin transaction fee and also the latest bitcoin core 0.16.0 comes out as SegWit fully supported for bitcoin users to enjoy lower transaction fees worldwide.

lanareyDEY

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

Crypto currency is gaining popularity with the world. In 2018 there are more than 1,000 of them. The total capitalization of crypto-currencies exceeded 800 billion dollars.
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

I always use low fees only. because I am in no hurry for withdrawal of it so better soend the least in removal
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

My best bet now had been the ethereum and I have been enjoying the transactions. The Bitcoin fees did the chasing away with its high price. So, I HV been able to adjust with the ETH on most of my transactions and find it moderate.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

My choice is using the lowest fees as i can and then i use the free acceleration service for boosting my transaction so there will be nothing happens at normal.
Like i'm transfering my money with the normal fees.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

Sometimes when I withdraw BTC to my wallet, I set really low fees like 50-70 satoshi per byte and wait for weeks, because I'm not going to spend those coins in the near future anyway. I think it's a good way to save a bit of money, because if you look back, you might realize that your fees have added up to a big amount in USD value, while it wasn't always necessary to get those coins confirmed asap.
So, do you use low fees, or always want to get confirmation in a next few blocks?

to send bitcoin from wallet to market or wherever I use a very relative payment cost, when bitcoin price is very expensive and when the transaction is very solid then I will give an expensive shipping cost in order to quickly get to. but when the market conditions calm not too crowded I can use a small fee.
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
there you can see the condition of all transactions from bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

use the low fee and high fees is depends on the sender, if the sender need the bitcoin confirmation in fast time i think they need to make the fees is high than before, and if they just want to send with slow time i think they can set the fees in low like you, it doesn't matter if you received the bitcoin in a week or more

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

I think one should use the standard fee to confirm a transaction as soon as possible. I have seen many people choosing the low fee and then wait for days and weeks to confirm their transactions. I personally like my transaction to confirm immediately or with in a less time so I prefer to choose high fee transaction. I guess almost all the transactions you made you have the option to pick for the fee of your choice and it is understood that who pays more will be preferred.
Fortunately many people are coming here in this forum to help us with unconfirmed transactions. I recently checked an offer which is dealing with antpool mining services which will confirmations regardless of how much transaction fees we will be including. It seems we may still go for lower fees too.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Of course, almost 90% of bitcoin community is now enjoying the lower fee because most of the bitcoin exchanges integrated the SegWit to reduce the bitcoin transaction fee and also the latest bitcoin core 0.16.0 comes out as SegWit fully supported for bitcoin users to enjoy lower transaction fees worldwide.
But in some exchanges still have very expensive fees, such as poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, etc. the fee for each bitcoin transaction is still above 0.0005 btc or about $ 3 per transaction? that's very expensive to me. but I always get around the high fees by using cheap altcoin to make transactions. usually I will buy altcoin and send it to another exchange in order to get a cheap fee
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Contingent upon the circumstance on the grounds that there are exchanges which do truly require it to affirm quick uniquely on my vital exchanges which I do need to set medium-high expenses yet there are times I do extremely set low charges and same as yours I dont mind in the event that it would affirm long in light of the fact that those bitcoins are exclusively to save for future as long im beyond any doubt it wont be crossed out then it ought to be fine. Charges now are extremely repulsive when you do extremely jump at the chance to attach it up.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:26 AM

for me as long the bitcoin received its okay for me, but if i need the bitcoin in fast time like transfer that bitcoin to another people i think i will use high fees, becasue its immposible that i ask him to wait 1 week to receive bitcoin from me hahaha

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

i go for middling fees. i'm not convinced fees that low will ever confirm with things the way there are these days. if i'm buying something then i go for relatively high because i don't want to be waiting around.
Yes, its very irritating to wait for a long time whenever I used low fees. Sometimes I much prefer for a high fees to get as soon as possible what ever things that i buy.

It all depends on the priorities. I usually go with the fees suggested by the exchange or web wallet service providers as I don't do frequent transactions. I am not sure what is the reason but I have observed that even paying the average fees, the transactions are getting confirmed faster than before. I guess that exchanges are clubbing multiple transactions and it results in faster confirmation.

We must use higher costs, do not need to be too high, just need enough, so the speed of your transaction will be very fast, but we should not use low cost for the transaction, which will cause many obstacles in our work. Unverified or long-term transactions will make your work uncomfortable
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

Fees are much lower than what we got used to and I think if current fees are maintained I honestly don't see or find a reason for other merchants new to the use of crypto will not use these digital currencies and I can say am enjoying the fees now, if they can go lower that would be fantastic and i think almost 90% of bitcoin community is now enjoying the lower fee because most of the bitcoin exchanges integrated the SegWit to reduce the bitcoin transaction fee and also the latest bitcoin core 0.16.0 comes out as SegWit fully supported for bitcoin users to enjoy lower transaction fees worldwide.
pekcoin01

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

Low rates are the biggest advantage of the coin market. Whenever we want, we can transfer the amount of money we want.
Private banks are closed at weekends. Operation fees are very high. More interruptions.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

Sometimes when I withdraw BTC to my wallet, I set really low fees like 50-70 satoshi per byte and wait for weeks, because I'm not going to spend those coins in the near future anyway. I think it's a good way to save a bit of money, because if you look back, you might realize that your fees have added up to a big amount in USD value, while it wasn't always necessary to get those coins confirmed asap.
So, do you use low fees, or always want to get confirmation in a next few blocks?

Yes i uses low fees though it is a great advantage though , so i use the low fees all the time and sometimes i tend to meet a person then negotiate , by person to person i can buy at the lowest fee.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

I always use 30 satoshi per byte and i'm letting Jihan BU to pay the rest on my behalf.Viabtc's free service does the job very well.  Paying>200satoshi/byte started to hurt me very badly. I have to move my coins from one address to another from time to time because those small incomes which i collect from here and there create many inputs in time and i don't want to look at a 100$ fee in some day.I even used to think like that if i am not in a hurry,but then some my transactions with low fees got rejected and so i stopped doing transactions with very low fees and even i am starting to go over the bridge and start putting higher fees even though i am not in a hurry just to get those coins transferred.

cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

With the higher bitcoin price, the dollar we pay for the transaction fee will increase as well, even though the actual amount of bitcoin we pay for the transaction fee is fixed from the first. To be honest, this is a problem when the amount of dollars we spend on transaction fees suddenly rises as the price of bitcoin increases.
FeverMore23

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

Nope, I am always using medium fee because sometimes, low fee can stuck your bitcoin in the blockchain for weeks or month.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

I dont want to bargain on fees, I think by using higher fees it gives me peace of mind that my money will be recieved just in time. To be honest putting too low fees in my transaction makes me stressed because I have that idea behind my mind that it will not be confirmed.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Using low fees is a good option now because your transactions do not take forever to complete. This is because the volume of transactions now is very low which means transactions are confirmed faster than when the transaction volumes were high so even though you use low transaction fees your transactions would still go through quickly so take advantage of it now that you can.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: