Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

Then,congratulations as you make it better this time. Since trading is not an easy job especially if you're just newbie. Just always remember,dont be greedy on a profit while trading,it is more better to do scalping,small but sure profit.

Of course that it is not an easy job.. i have lost a lot of money on my first day and i still consider it as a difficult thing to do, but if you have at least an idea of "how" to trade, then you are ready to go.
Scalping is very risky nowadays.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
You can see that the market has been experiencing a serious crisis, bitcoin and naphtha have been falling for the past three months and the current G20 The price of bitcoin and the new altcoin recover slightly. These are very good signs that you can confidently trade when the market has started to recover.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
You can see that the market has been experiencing a serious crisis, bitcoin and naphtha have been falling for the past three months and the current G20 The price of bitcoin and the new altcoin recover slightly. These are very good signs that you can confidently trade when the market has started to recover.

I remembered when I was in your situation guys, I am also nervous the feeling that I don't want to lose my money and will just invest here, but it is all worth it so don't hesitate or doubt about it, everything will be worth at the end of the day, so take risk but not all of your money.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

Scott
Congratulations, if you are in CS, the price of CS today has increased dramatically. You may find that sometimes in commercial analysis is not accurate enough, you need to have specific plans and psychological stability to be able to succeed in the trade and profit collection in accordance with the What has been set. In addition, you can handle all kinds of bad situations that may occur to minimize damage.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

Always learn from mistake will help fully to make best strategy for trading, to become pro trader need proccess and times so by continue learn how to reduce the risk and to maximize the profit by make trading plan and management of risk, will be possible to become expert trader who can gain consisten profit.

mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

In my first use of trading it is very difficult to imagine how I can grow it, and fear of losing, but in the run of trading it has been easy for me and what its strategies are. you must first research before you start trading in order to facilitate or not lose a trading.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:16:54 AM

Scott

My first day of being a trader is not good because i do not knownanythinf about it i justbtry it because my friends are gaining money in it and theybsuggest that i should start too in order to gain money. I losses money at furst yes because of wrong decisions and lack if patience but as time pass by and i gained more knowledge about it and of course i ask some tips and trick to my friend i started to gain money and knew some behaviors of the coins and i am.liking it .
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

maybe it is your lucky day, my advice if you have not understood the coin market better do not bet big. and it's a good idea to read first about how the current coin market develops.
Yes it is too much important to know about the market first, and when we become familiar with the market behavior then should invest big amount of money in trading. No doubt that trading can give us a good profit, but it is also a fact that if you inexperience in trading then trading can also be consider as more risky.
Sometimes luck is very influential but of course the most important and influential is to analyze the price on the coin in the market first. if you've analyzed it of course you already understand and familiar with the change in the coin prices and of course you will know when it's time to buy and sell. well done dude!
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Scott
For someone that is starting for the first time, I would say that is excellent. It’s not easy. If you are able to earn up to $91 with an investment of $75,then you will also be able to achieve more when you have more capital. That’s quite an achievement, have you studying about trading all this while or you just jumped into it for a try? I believe you will do well.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Now you could have gained a small understanding about the trading aspects and the mistakes that need to be avoided while making small or big volume trades. You could grow the trading volume little by little to profit you rather than just spending big as it's the early days of learning.
I agree with you, if indeed we are still first in trading, we must first pay attention to the volume of the market. and we can collect profit little by little if we only have a small capital
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Scott
I made my first purchase of bitcoins, it is not having the knowledge on the topic of cryptocurrencies. But I was lucky, then the market has grown. Then I made a few mistakes. Then I realized that you need to understand what you are trading and began to study the topic of cryptocurrencies
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

That is great dude. It has been 9 months since you have earned that amount of money. Right now, I am wondering how much money do you have from trading bitcoin. I bet that you have became a professional trader who has earned a lot from the cryptocurrency market

zapata

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Mistakes are unavoidable but the important thing is you learn from it. They say that in trading you just have to buy low and sell high but the question lies as to when. When a trade doesn't go your way, especially if a newbie in trading, I would panic and will think of cutting loss because what if it will not go up and continue to go down then I would loss more so selling now would be the best option
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

In starting try to gain and understand how it works. This will give you knowledge and confidence for future. I couldn't agree more on that particular idea. However, the first time I trade was my brother helped me out. Actually, he was more knowledgeable on trading than me. So entrusted to him to whatever the possibilities to happen since I find him already an expert in trading
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

It isnt really bad after all but im sure you did make some learnings on that trade. just keep it up and continue learning. There are still lots of things to learn up about trading. I think of trading as the best way of making money and that too trading of bitcoin. As far as first day regarding trading is concerned, I think it starting of some new chapter of your life
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

Scott
Congratulations on your investment in SC. I know that SC's prices have risen sharply in the past few days after having good information. This is a great success for a beginner to trade like you. I think you should not be subjective and have a specific commercial plan to get the bottom line and minimize the risk. You need accurate technical analysis and combined with market information to have a specific investment plan.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

Nice bro I wabt also to learn in trading but first i need funds so im joining airdrop and bounty for now, after i start my first trade and hope it will be result lucky hhehe

maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

Nice bro I wabt also to learn in trading but first i need funds so im joining airdrop and bounty for now, after i start my first trade and hope it will be result lucky hhehe

I am sure that you can get lucky when the price is increased so you can make a lot of money from the airdrop and the tokens you get. but I think you need to wait for a while because for now and for the rest of this month, the price does not increase too high and I think we still have a chance to see the price back increases. that is good if we can get profit in our first-day trading because for now, it is difficult to reach the profit especially if the price is always changing like this few weeks.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

in my first traing im so greed, think get a big profit but the happen i lost all my money and until know i cant make profit from trading if i know in trading we must use money managament but i cant control my self for trading, i just share my experience. dont like me guys
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

In my first use of trading it is very difficult to imagine how I can grow it, and fear of losing, but in the run of trading it has been easy for me and what its strategies are. you must first research before you start trading in order to facilitate or not lose a trading.
It is not possible to never come across the lost in profession of trading. That is why a trader has to be a warrior, not a worrier. It is considered as one of the riskiest profession of the world and to top it off, choosing digital coin trading especially with bitcoin, the difficulty of becoming successful increases. However, the reward at the end is also a big one. With persistency, a trader can equip himself with helpful knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: