Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

What was the ICO price? I didn't find any official thread here.

Check the first post you have everything there. Wink

GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Did the NIMIQ team already released the blogpost that they promised ?
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

so would it ever be workable for somebody to make a GPU digger for this?

what's more, what different ways could individuals mine more? numerous PCs/programs/cpus? AWS?
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

Did the NIMIQ team already released the blogpost that they promised ?

18 Blog posts before ICO, 0 after.  Angry
dr3lo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

Кaк выcлaть дeньги нa oбмeнник ? нaмaйнил 1200 $ ))) cкoлькoэ тo вooбщe нe пoнятнo ... a вce oбмeнники пpинимaющиe этy вaлютy имeют aдpec эфиpa пoдoбнoгo и кopoчe нe мoгy нa нeгo ничeгo выcлaть ....
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:33:43 PM

The testnet is quite good so far, and their updates, although I am not really technically well-versed, seem to be quite up to par as well.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

@devs
Is there any plan to promote the token on a bigger exchange? If so, when it will be done?
Trading on liqui only is shameful.
I believe they posted about this, I believe the bigger exchanges did not want to list NET token right now because it is just a temporary Ethereum token until the mainnet is released in december. If they would add it now, they will have to delete it again in a few months, waste of work.    In december the existing NET tokens can be traded in for the real (mainnet) Nimiq coin and the old NET coin will disappear.  Maybe the big exchanges will list it then, this was the plan I've read somewhere.  I hope the price goes up then if people see how Nimiq works and can be used worldwide with the same interface everywhere. I'm keeping this one
DominicanCrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

Nimiq is one of the best projects out there!
I think it is the worst ico of this year  in terms of ICO profits.

Let's wait till December and see how things work out.

keep buying in and shut up! Who said is the worst ICO?Huh?
We are lucky that this project is being so overlooked. I hope it will keep that price for a while, I want to keep buying cheap LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Oh man is all there you need to research a little bit more in depth Wink

blog documented from start with all answers ICO start, ico analysys , ico  results , wihitepaper
is all documented in the blog section here: https://medium.com/nimiq-network

faq section: https://nimiq.com/faq/

Sounds interesting. Is there any blogpost about ICO results?
Thank you very much Wink

Ongoing Token Sale — First Analysis! -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/ongoing-token-sale-first-analysis-5920bc4ee61c
Token Sale Finalized — Closing Analysis -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/token-sale-finalized-closing-analysis-ee5b92d0cd9c

I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-the-browser-based-blockchain-63d408add368
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-a-peer-to-peer-payment-protocol-native-to-the-web-ffd324bb084

Thanks a lot for the info! Your post can be added to OP and transformed to some kind of FAQ Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!

This is by far one of the most stupid comments I saw in this thread and clearly shows your state of research ...

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.
Based on what?

I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.)
As far I understand you right: They already answered this several times ... e.g. in their vlogs.

I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release,
So you are expecting and increase of value. What are you complaining about then?

it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people
Whats extravagant? Oh yes, I forgot ... comparing to the western world Costa Rica is damn expensive ...
If you would have done some research you would know why and how they were getting there.

it is not listed on a reputable exchange
Why should they? It is temp coin ...

But according to them the market is doing great!!!
The market is doing great. Where have you been in 2017???

So far ...

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
altcoiner555

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!

This is by far one of the most stupid comments I saw in this thread and clearly shows your state of research ...

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.
Based on what?

I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.)
As far I understand you right: They already answered this several times ... e.g. in their vlogs.

I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release,
So you are expecting and increase of value. What are you complaining about then?

it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people
Whats extravagant? Oh yes, I forgot ... comparing to the western world Costa Rica is damn expensive ...
If you would have done some research you would know why and how they were getting there.

So far ...

There is no market.
rngkll (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:58:58 PM by rngkll

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

Care to elaborate why you think there is no market. I think creating payment protocol for mainstream adoption has actually a bigger, more realistic, market that most Crypto projects
DominicanCrypto

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

Care to elaborate why you think there is no market. I think creating payment protocol for mainstream adoption has actually a bigger, more realistic, market that most Crypto projects

For my nimiq's lovers stop wasting your finger's energy with this kind of fuckers. Let them be... we meanwhile keep buying cheap Net tokens.... there will be only 1 millions NIN after the Genesis block, at least for the first Q1 2018 and. I can see the price of NIN easy at $200(based on 400 MM market cap) by Q2 2018, that is 13X from ICO price, not bad...
altcoiner555

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:27:28 AM

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

This was in the context of devs telling people in slack to dump their coins. Look at the order book nothing there, impossible for any adult to dump. In the future, I expect there will be a market if the devs don't scam us, right now there is not.
DominicanCrypto

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

This was in the context of devs telling people in slack to dump their coins. Look at the order book nothing there, impossible for any adult to dump. In the future, I expect there will be a market if the devs don't scam us, right now there is not.

Just keep buying in....
altcoiner555

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:18:57 AM

Based on what?

So far ...

There is no market.

Just keep buying in....

Devs say dump, no thanks. Only 2 BTC on the buy side, while the devs enjoy a luxury vacation, and can't be bothered to address concerns of the community.
schindi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:01:21 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:14:32 PM by schindi

Devs say dump, no thanks. Only 2 BTC on the buy side, while the devs enjoy a luxury vacation, and can't be bothered to address concerns of the community.

They are not on a luxery vacation just because they are not working in stinky expensive offices, calm down dude! Or just sell and don't FUD around any more. I think it makes totally sense, both the project and the way they work on it.
schindi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

I actaully have a question concerning the conversion NET-NIM. How long will this be possible or will it always be possible to do? (I will be travelling all December with no possibility of doing tx's.)
weitt245

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

I think I will be pulling out my capital on this investment until closer to December.  I don't doubt the project will be a success but I see no reason to tie my money up with this project until then.  The price has been floundering around which says a lot about the where it is headed for the rest of September, October, and early November.  I'll check back in on this later.
rngkll (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

I actaully have a question concerning the conversion NET-NIM. How long will this be possible or will it always be possible to do? (I will be travelling all December with no possibility of doing tx's.)

We haven't defined the time frame in which NET-NIM conversion will be available but we'll make sure it gives enough time for you and the rest of NET holders to easily and securely redeem NIM. We'll make this information public in our Blog as soon as we are certain about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: