Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56877 times)
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

Hi. I want to buy some ADK, but sell order book is empty)
Have you any schedule when you put coins into?

the daily volume is now around 30k-50k  and according to Aidos Slack , the devs will try to meet the demand  and put up more ADK daily
Cryptopia  should be next for listing Aidos and  for sure the volume will go up = the price
Make sure to join the slack so you learn how the wallet and the tech works before you buy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

Hi. I want to buy some ADK, but sell order book is empty)
Have you any schedule when you put coins into?

the daily volume is now around 30k-50k  and according to Aidos Slack , the devs will try to meet the demand  and put up more ADK daily
Cryptopia  should be next for listing Aidos and  for sure the volume will go up = the price
Make sure to join the slack so you learn how the wallet and the tech works before you buy!

Thanks for these precious info, i was worried to not have seen much adk on sell book order, i wanted to take 10BTC it seem i need to watch everyday for pick up few by few.

I seen ADK will work with nano payement and IOT, do you have already some ideas about what plateform can use it ?
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:11:29 AM

Is ADK forked of IOTA?I have downloaded the wallet.It works well.
btcmerich

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:28:34 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 08:44:44 AM by btcmerich

Is ADK forked of IOTA?I have downloaded the wallet.It works well.

Aidos is improved IOTA i would say.   Aidos is anonymous , has way less coin supply and is made for Humans and not toasters. Aidos will have real world usage  and not just alot of bullshit hype  like IOTA

If IOTA can come up with their own bullshit market cap based on potential then Aidos should also have 1.7 billion market cap  lol
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

I see this exactly with IOTA and ByteBall does not use a fee on the transaction, so how does Aidos Kuneen concept to everyone who holds it in their wallet.

This cant be like byteball, The way of coin distribution is allright to fight monopoly, but the thing here, is where will it be used?
In what I can see now, It is like just giving free money to the developers. Nothing innovative really, people needs to stop being greedy for profits, to stop this kind of nonsense coins.
Thats why coisn like this and new ICOs is becoming cancer already of the crypto world is that, old coins room for development is being limited. Instead of the community suggesting a way for old coins to improve, they will make an ICO and a new coin. This is not looking good anymore in crypto world.
btcmerich

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

I see this exactly with IOTA and ByteBall does not use a fee on the transaction, so how does Aidos Kuneen concept to everyone who holds it in their wallet.

This cant be like byteball, The way of coin distribution is allright to fight monopoly, but the thing here, is where will it be used?
In what I can see now, It is like just giving free money to the developers. Nothing innovative really, people needs to stop being greedy for profits, to stop this kind of nonsense coins.
Thats why coisn like this and new ICOs is becoming cancer already of the crypto world is that, old coins room for development is being limited. Instead of the community suggesting a way for old coins to improve, they will make an ICO and a new coin. This is not looking good anymore in crypto world.

What are you on about?  Aidos  could have done big hype , promotions and made proper ICO and the devs could have put alot of money in their pockets fast.  The Founder wants slow build up and longterm project,  80 % of the sells are going into Aidos foundation. 20 % is resevered for the Dev Team. i find that fair and honest

As for usage,, how about  Darkmarkets ?  offshore banking??, Aidos founder is in Financial sector and he will bring in banks.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

What are you on about?  Aidos  could have done big hype , promotions and made proper ICO and the devs could have put alot of money in their pockets fast.  The Founder wants slow build up and longterm project,  80 % of the sells are going into Aidos foundation. 20 % is resevered for the Dev Team. i find that fair and honest

As for usage,, how about  Darkmarkets ?  offshore banking??, Aidos founder is in Financial sector and he will bring in banks.

What I mean here, is I want to know where is my money going to by buying this coins. Is it just going to be like a coin just for remitance system? banking? Or the main area is its zero fee transactions? IOTA already have that right?
So what's new? I don't mean to FUD, I just wanna know, If i put my money into this, then what's the catch? What's the feature?
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

White paper still in progress, need to check them when it's ready, so we could have better understanding about the project.
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:17:54 PM

Why you dont make a ICO?No one would like to set up a buy order as you can sell a big number of ADK any time you like.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

If there is no ICO, what the meaning of the pre-sale. I will keep an eye on the incoming whitepaper to learn about more information.
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

Why you dont make a ICO?No one would like to set up a buy order as you can sell a big number of ADK any time you like.

The team prefers to distribute coins gradually according to development. There is already a working wallet with some of the features intended in the roadmap, so it's not money for vaporware as most ICOs todays.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

What I mean here, is I want to know where is my money going to by buying this coins. Is it just going to be like a coin just for remitance system? banking? Or the main area is its zero fee transactions? IOTA already have that right?
So what's new? I don't mean to FUD, I just wanna know, If i put my money into this, then what's the catch? What's the feature?

The team rather prefers to not compare Aidos to IOTA. While they may both be bsed on DAG, Aidos is all about a secure way to privately transfer money without borders.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

slack
dev said

Normaly all coins are more or less sold by ICO
you have all seen how they cheat and lie
and  lately  more or less all ICO have been  made just to fill coin devs pockets fast
Aidos is doing this bit diffrently.
bit oldschool
we put the coins on exchange directly
it will be bit slower process but i find it to be more fair
if some one do not like it. well then do not buy
the whole point here to protect the tech and the investors
Aidos has the tech and the businessplan

in a market that is small!
we are slowly selling the amount that will match or is under the demand
this way we control the price and also investors
what is important here is to build market cap
by increasing the demand
this will be done by projects coming in
and also when more exchange list Aidos
we are selling on average  30k-40k ADK per day
for fixed price
and we will keep up with the demand and we will not dump the price
As you can see we had already whales wanting to test us and crash the price but they are not doing so well

we are selling at fixed price to have as many people as possible to be able to buy!
btcmerich

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 06:42:03 PM by btcmerich

why  are you focusing on them seperatly??? Aidos is  made for transfer of value with zero fees and fully anon . Business plan is to have offshore banks to use it, if you would have joined the Slack then you would know  all this.

so let me explain again why Aidos has greate potential:

Total  supply of 25 000 000
Anonymous = Darkmarket Usage and also more secure for users

Zero fee = Nano payments for example paying for streaming services and Banking
No mining=no centeral control

Aidos founder is  offshore banker and is going to use his contacts to implement ADK into banking. Soon Aidos foundation will be registered , the Foundation website will be up and i am sure it will be all more clear

UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

Update:
Ricardo Badoer talks about dark markets in CoinTelegraph

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-world-has-been-turning-into-ponzi-scheme-opinion

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:26:34 PM

This is a hidden pearl, with huge potential.
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

Update:
Ricardo Badoer talks about dark markets in CoinTelegraph

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-world-has-been-turning-into-ponzi-scheme-opinion

Thanks, very nice article and its good to see a bit Ricardo outside of shadow talking about his mind, he is a real passionate guy know how to drive ADK to the high floors of market.

Cryptodao today was broken by ADK, be easy guys with buy trigger hahahaha
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:26:53 PM

How is the circulating supply controlled? What is circulating supply?

I see 25million total supply with a coin that's listed as 70cents right now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:26:59 AM

The circulating supply is under 400k.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:29:25 AM

The circulating supply is under 400k.

Update: Please retrieve your Aidos from CryptoDao. We are moving to a bigger and more secure exchange. Details will follow in the next days.
Always check you have a copy of the wallet available at GitHub
https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aidos-wallet/releases

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: