Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.

Support is Always welcome but why then ask for bounty if you like it and want to support?

Aidos founder has made it clear, he is AGAINST ICO , BOUNTY AND BRIBING .   this is real movement  not bullshit like other coins.
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.

Ricardo said NO ICO, NO bounty campaign, it will grow itself, and you see its already top 79 from dust.

If you want to support why not just pick up some adk lol ?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

Beautiful picture. Where is that from?
May I ask why you belive in this project? What are your sources? Just shilling or is this a project with substance?

lol i only get into projects with real substance thanks Smiley  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:39:50 PM

Beautiful picture. Where is that from?
May I ask why you belive in this project? What are your sources? Just shilling or is this a project with substance?

lol i only get into projects with real substance thanks Smiley  Cool

https://twitter.com/Aidos_kuneen/status/916238515276533760

Ricardo, just announcing EU was a success, soon we can get Swift/SEPA, debit card in EU, and bank account in Tanzania.
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

Calm and easy ,

https://twitter.com/Aidos_kuneen/status/916238515276533760

Says , they are working on EU banking but seems not to be ready. I like this project and despite them being only 4 months old they are doing alot of things  that will push this project to top 10  ,but lets not count the sheeps before they have crossed the river

Also need to stop saying founders name as if He is alone in this.They are a team , So use Aidos instead of using  his name all the time

We have alot of good things to look forward in the coming weeks with Aidos.
BANJO1998

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

ADK is the most expected coin right now. We have steadily realized the road map with quick means.
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:42:28 PM

It's mooning, nevertheless.
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

https://steemit.com/iota/@rajivshah/adk-exposed
cryptonerd2010

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:13:15 PM

nr 1 walton chain
nr 2 aidos
nr 3 kore coin

gl hf
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

This really looks like scam like guys... Despite being the top gainer on CMC, the website for this coin is extremely vague and does not offer much information... and the only market it is trading on is the dev's own website which has absolute zero buy orders in the order book.. it would not be hard for the dev to be making wash sales to himself and give the appearance of a high price, demand and market cap... If you are thinking about purchasing this you should be aware of how suspicious and high risk investing in this coin is. BUYER BEWARE.

Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:28:20 AM

Hajahahahahaha I sold already and bought some. Get a load of this guy...u type of guys have been saying same shit since our inception and we just just keep on getting more and more investors and slack members. 9500accounts on aidos market And rising . but I guess Ricardo just selling to himself ..LMAO ...well when we are 50$ I hope ur still around to speak highly of us.
torrorist

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:11:47 AM

Copy pasta of IOTA and no mention anywhere on the bitcoin talk page or website?

Seems entirely disingenuous and scammy as shit.
qinotorez

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Well, they could have at least put some of their tokens on other markets to trade..
BANJO1998

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:04 AM

It seems that big news will be in this week.
Jarod1231

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:37:56 PM

Well, they could have at least put some of their tokens on other markets to trade..

Thats the biggest red flag for me. If the market cap is truly three quarters of a million dollars it should be listed on ANY other exchange that isn't run by the dev, even if its a shitty exchange like Nova... the cost to get listed is only 1BTC, with a market cap this high that should be affordable for the dev. The second red flag is the lack of buy support in the order book on the devs exchange. With no buy support and no other exchanges, all the dev has to do is disappear and suddenly you're stuck with empty pockets holding some bags.

Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

You will see it soon on other markets!
Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

Thats the biggest red flag for me. If the market cap is truly three quarters of a million dollars it should be listed on ANY other exchange that isn't run by the dev, even if its a shitty exchange like Nova... the cost to get listed is only 1BTC, with a market cap this high that should be affordable for the dev. The second red flag is the lack of buy support in the order book on the devs exchange. With no buy support and no other exchanges, all the dev has to do is disappear and suddenly you're stuck with empty pockets holding some bags.

Why you want a shitty exchange like Nova?
Do you think being on a big exchange is the only important factor? Did you see Monetha? They are on HitBTC and dumped like crazy.
Aidos will be listed on a big exchange and banks with fiat pairs (soon).
If you still not believe, it's up to you, but you are wrong, let me say it.
Come on you guys...just study a bit and do not judge in advance.
Scar69

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

i wonder why some people just like to spread malwares aint downloading any wallet on my PC
Jarod1231

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

Do you think being on a big exchange is the only important factor? Did you see Monetha? They are on HitBTC and dumped like crazy.

It matters because Nova is a third party and transacting through a third party lowers or completely removes counterparty risk.

You are talking about buying a fairly expensive asset with large counterparty risk because the Dev is running the only available exchange.

Anybody with common sense will tell you investing in this right now is a bad idea.

percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:55:26 PM

It matters because Nova is a third party and transacting through a third party lowers or completely removes counterparty risk.

You are talking about buying a fairly expensive asset with large counterparty risk because the Dev is running the only available exchange.

Anybody with common sense will tell you investing in this right now is a bad idea.

You do realize when ADK first came out it was ONLY listed on  a 3rd party exchange which was really shitty so the dev had his team start their own?

No, you don't realize that because you are a typical Bitcointalk ass-talking millennial investard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: