Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

yeah i hope they sort out the exch more soon (which seems to be the case) so that's good, it is annoying with up/down of it.  but the dev(s) need to focus on making ADK bigtime, the exch was only a later addition to get things rolling.  no matter cos soon adk will be on 2 othe exch's, which means the price is gonna super moon (it already mooned once Cheesy ) haha.  so prep your moonbots for when ADK runs the table in crypto in the coming weeks and months!  Shocked Cool

LOOK at their chart, it is fucking beautiful!  look at ALL OTHER COIN CHARTS, they've gone to shit since August! lol.

if that coinmarketcap site would get their act together and fix adk listing, it'd be even better.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cryptochaos

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:04:28 PM

if that coinmarketcap site would get their act together and fix adk listing, it'd be even better.

Maybe if ADK could get their act together, respond to support requests, then it would be fair to complain about coinmarketcap.com.  It's been 3 weeks now, not a word.
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

Maybe if ADK could get their act together, respond to support requests, then it would be fair to complain about coinmarketcap.com.  It's been 3 weeks now, not a word.

When new exchange will list ADK, for sure they will fix CMC issue, is just a question of time. Less 1 Month i think.
goingmobile

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

Maybe if ADK could get their act together, respond to support requests, then it would be fair to complain about coinmarketcap.com.  It's been 3 weeks now, not a word.

nothing to get together, this is a scam, this coin is a 100.00% scam and these disgusting people stole all our money
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:03:32 AM

yeah i hope they sort out the exch more soon (which seems to be the case) so that's good, it is annoying with up/down of it.  but the dev(s) need to focus on making ADK bigtime, the exch was only a later addition to get things rolling.  no matter cos soon adk will be on 2 othe exch's, which means the price is gonna super moon (it already mooned once Cheesy ) haha.  so prep your moonbots for when ADK runs the table in crypto in the coming weeks and months!  Shocked Cool

LOOK at their chart, it is fucking beautiful!  look at ALL OTHER COIN CHARTS, they've gone to shit since August! lol.

It's really sad when you see a legendary team member intentionally shill this crap coin. It's sad b/c certain ppl actually respect those ranks you have made but rather than use it for the good of the thread, you just use it to manipulate naive thread member. That's fucked up

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:51:40 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 07:02:32 AM by Slothking

Maybe if ADK could get their act together, respond to support requests, then it would be fair to complain about coinmarketcap.com.  It's been 3 weeks now, not a word.

nothing to get together, this is a scam, this coin is a 100.00% scam and these disgusting people stole all our money

Hey I know u...I told u about this in pivx and u were excited. Its maidman...not sure if ur fudding or what but this coin is far from a scam. Withdrawals are being processed but its slow cuz its manual and they are doing maintenance.  Have patience . good news coming out soon. By all means sell ur stack or leave leave if u don't believe in this but don't come here spreading lame fud. Without providing proof
Slothking

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

LOOK at their chart, it is fucking beautiful!  look at ALL OTHER COIN CHARTS, they've gone to shit since August! lol.

It's really sad when you see a legendary team member intentionally shill this crap coin. It's sad b/c certain ppl actually respect those ranks you have made but rather than use it for the good of the thread, you just use it to manipulate naive thread member. That's fucked up

Lol ur still here...u know what's funny ? That ur still here even tho u don't believe in this or hold some ..get a life dude . lol the more success we get the more stupid u look
12inchMom

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Lol ur still here...u know what's funny ? That ur still here even tho u don't believe in this or hold some ..get a life dude . lol the more success we get the more stupid u look

Am not really here for you man. Am here to raise awareness for naive individuals that might accidentally bump into your thread and perceive the bs that you and your camaraderie shill as the truth. Since your life revolves around shilling and luring naive investors into your ponzi scam, mine is invested in warning potential investors of the scam within.  

Just to prove my point lets lay out some fact. This coin went from $4 - $31. And in the past 15 pages the only positive post is from Slothking, GeorgeSoros, Pistonhonda, UrsaMajorisBeta, btcmerich, and Fraublucher. So you have a coin that hit top 100 in CMC, and the price quadrupled and it's still only the same 6 accts that have been shilling it from the beginning that is present/active on the thread.

Oh and before Pistonhonda the legendary acct (What a shame. Am stating to think this acct was paid for) comes around and state that this is what a real thread with real ppl looks like, keep in mind that we visit other threads. A 50 cent bump in price, will at least introduce 2-3 new accts writing about the gain they made but this coin increased from $4 to current price of $31, made it all the way to CMC top 100, and there isn't even one new blood stating something positive about the coin. Just go look at Neo(Antshare) thread or similar coins that experienced such a growth. Shit go look at vertcoin thread  that only went from 0.6 to approx $5. Just check out the influx of real accts commenting cos they experienced a real gain.

Again, my post is not mean't for you scammers/shillers anymore, so just ignore me, rather it's mean't for that individual perusing the thread wondering if this is legit. Use your common sense, read thru the entire thread, take notes of the active posters on the thread and please see thru the bs excuse laid out to deflect the red tapes. Take care.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Am not really here for you man. Am here to raise awareness for naive individuals that might accidentally bump into your thread and perceive the bs that you and your camaraderie shill as the truth. Since your life revolves around shilling and luring naive investors into your ponzi scam, mine is invested in warning potential investors of the scam within.  

Just to prove my point lets lay out some fact. This coin went from $4 - $31. And in the past 15 pages the only positive post is from Slothking, GeorgeSoros, Pistonhonda, UrsaMajorisBeta, btcmerich, and Fraublucher. So you have a coin that hit top 100 in CMC, and the price quadrupled and it's still only the same 6 accts that have been shilling it from the beginning that is present/active on the thread.

Oh and before Pistonhonda the legendary acct (What a shame. Am stating to think this acct was paid for) comes around and state that this is what a real thread with real ppl looks like, keep in mind that we visit other threads. A 50 cent bump in price, will at least introduce 2-3 new accts writing about the gain they made but this coin increased from $4 to current price of $31, made it all the way to CMC top 100, and there isn't even one new blood stating something positive about the coin. Just go look at Neo(Antshare) thread or similar coins that experienced such a growth. Shit go look at vertcoin thread  that only went from 0.6 to approx $5. Just check out the influx of real accts commenting cos they experienced a real gain.

Again, my post is not mean't for you scammers/shillers anymore, so just ignore me, rather it's mean't for that individual perusing the thread wondering if this is legit. Use your common sense, read thru the entire thread, take notes of the active posters on the thread and please see thru the bs excuse laid out to deflect the red tapes. Take care.

Since u won't go away and I won't either ill just laugh at u ....all the way to the bank with our legit project which u can't prove any facts that u think us a scam . u think a Guy bought a legendary account ? Wtf? Were u dropped as a baby ? Why are u so invested in hating us ? U are a sad human and ill consider giving u some money when we once again go up in market cap. Please link a address were I can donate to the poor ..aka u.
12inchMom

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Since u won't go away and I won't either ill just laugh at u ....all the way to the bank with our legit project which u can't prove any facts that u think us a scam . u think a Guy bought a legendary account ? Wtf? Were u dropped as a baby ? Why are u so invested in hating us ? U are a sad human and ill consider giving u some money when we once again go up in market cap. Please link a address were I can donate to the poor ..aka u.

I will repost again and highlight the first statement i made cos someone is apparently to dense to understand but enquire if i was dropped as a baby. Oh by the way, you can purchase legendary accts. i saw 2 for sales back in July for 1 BTC each. As for why "am i invested in hating on u" question, am sorry to disappoint, but this sad human (as you stated) interest is not strictly directed towards you but more reserved for the naive potential investor as i stated. Ok, have a good one and thanks for the donation offer. Super Baller!!! Lol.  Again, guys just read thru the thread, make notes of the active posters on each page, disregard the numerous excuses, then make a decision.

Again, my post is not mean't for you scammers/shillers anymore, so just ignore me
, rather it's mean't for that individual perusing the thread wondering if this is legit. Use your common sense, read thru the entire thread, take notes of the active posters on the thread and please see thru the bs excuse laid out to deflect the red tapes. Take care.

Slothking

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

Also folks ...I read through 12inchmoms posts to get to know this troll deeper and found that he likes to buy copious amounts of shitcoins, he's gambled and lost shittons of money , laments that he  never gets in early on coins and misses moonings and this nice post ill quote from

"I too want more money. I am a professional bull shitter. My service is for everyone who loves the art of bullshitting and want to learn how to bullshit. I will teach you everything you will need to know on how to bullshit with the best of them. Price is 10 btc for Basic and 20 btc for the Advanced package. Waiting for you!"

There u have it folks ...he wants to advice u not to invest with us but look at this mans character and lack of moral and sensical investing knowledge . what a joke.
12inchMom

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

Also folks ...I read through 12inchmoms posts to get to know this troll deeper and found that he likes to buy copious amounts of shitcoins, he's gambled and lost shittons of money , laments that he  never gets in early on coins and misses moonings and this nice post ill quote from

"I too want more money. I am a professional bull shitter. My service is for everyone who loves the art of bullshitting and want to learn how to bullshit. I will teach you everything you will need to know on how to bullshit with the best of them. Price is 10 btc for Basic and 20 btc for the Advanced package. Waiting for you!"

There u have it folks ...he wants to advice u not to invest with us but look at this mans character and lack of moral and sensical investing knowledge . what a joke.

Well, unlike you that like to pick and choose words that place you in good light ( cos that's what shillers/scammers do) i will post the entire conversation so they can see the whole content. Sorry but if you must try, you should try a little harder. The post was me replying to a similar scammer like you and here it goes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2079238.msg20856762#msg20856762

Hello! I am professional mentor for making money online. My service is for everyone who loves money and want to learn how to make them. I will teach you everything you will need to know on how to make money. Price is 0.05 btc for Basic and 0.1 btc for Advanced package. Waiting for you!

If you really know how to make money online then you wouldn't have opened up this thread instead you should have used those methods to make a good amount of money. But it looks like you're not confident about those methods so thinking to make money by selling the methods instead wasting time on trying those methods. I don't think any one will fall into this trap.

I am confident enough. I made some good living from internet, I just want more money

I too want more money. I am a professional bull shitter. My service is for everyone who loves the art of bullshitting and want to learn how to bullshit. I will teach you everything you will need to know on how to bullshit with the best of them. Price is 10 btc for Basic and 20 btc for the Advanced package. Waiting for you!

Slothking

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:53:45 AM

U won't and can't stop us ...bye . u did all u want and still millions of volume and people see through ur bullshit and price goes bananas . oh its not done ..not one bit . I'm done responding to u ..I have better things to do like count my money and have a life a nice comfortable life . smooches . keep struggling trolling and fudding instead of buying good projects
12inchMom

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

U won't and can't stop us ...bye . u did all u want and still millions of volume and people see through ur bullshit and price goes bananas . oh its not done ..not one bit . I'm done responding to u ..I have better things to do like count my money and have a life a nice comfortable life . smooches . keep struggling trolling and fudding instead of buying good projects

jacobzumasmd

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

I feel compelled to comment.

ADK doesn't do all the traditional things you'd expect from crypto startup (ICO, Team tokens, whitepaper etc). Instead, they've taken an action first approach.

I was initially very sceptical myself, but I've managed to make very good profit on this project and also get my btc off the Aidos exchange. The exchange is probably weakest link in this whole project, but it is being solved.

I've been scammed (Looking at you Iconomi) by way more 'legit' projects than this and the no-bullshit approach is refreshing.

Early investors are being rewarded now for the risks they took earlier.

Also, ADK's vision of providing anonymous offshore banking is very needed. I'm from a country that not a lot of banks accept and I've managed to get an offshore account and debit card due to ADK's relationship with Mister Tango.

I've basically freed myself from the shackles of my corrupt country and banking system thanks to ADK.

Ricardo know's what he's doing and I'm expecting big things for ADK!

niobdev

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

Any exchange available?
Good luck with your project.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

Am not really here for you man.....

dude wtf? lol you have issues.  last time i waste my time on you.

1. adk is 100% legit and more legit than 99% of the shitcoins out there, many of which may have good intentions from their eastern euro owners (lol) but many are vaporware ico bs.  take your money, get pumped/dumped and nothing releases for a looong as time.  we've been around long enough to know this, in addition that many whalebots simply play the prices on trex everyday.  adk is not subject to such outside manipulation.  when you INVEST btc into something sure it can have swings (again we used to that in crypto) but more serious projects with low coin count and big money investors expect another level, where your investment MOSTLY GO UP with time and development, which this is doing. i'm not sure if you just don't understand/get this because you have tunnel vision or are just an idiot?

2. don't talk about me, i don't talk about you do i?  nor do i care for you/your posts.  legendary, big fucking deal.  also, i'm not a fucking shill, you can see which coins i've been in, still am in, or have left.  take my posts with a grain of salt, i don't post all the shit i trade here lol, as it's useless to bother with.  i'm in adk later than others and i've still made money!  hence why i support them, in addition to having TALKED TO THE DEV myself, which is usually the ONLY reason i'd invest more btc than usual into a coin.  i suggest you do the same and not trade blindly bullshit, that's how you lose (i've done it before yes).  all the coisn you mentioned are allllllllll manipulated and took A LONG TIME (aside from NEO cos that's all chinese btc pump money you idiots) to go up! LOL - and yes, MANY accounts are shills for it during the pump and even after so ppl buy their overpriced bullshit.  Roll Eyes - why you argue this i dunno.

3. if anything i'm the one doing same as u dummy, i've called out SO many shitcoins in the past 2 yrs...regardless if pumped or dumped, i've been right on most of them too.  so i suggest you get your shit straight and realize this is a serious project and not some ponzi shitcoin BS like you keep suggesting because you're wrong, plain and simple.  btw what you/i/anyone does here has ZERO BEARING on the price...accept that and you'll fee better.

4. this is why most good/serious projects don't bother with this site, cause of lame ass kiddy bullshit like this.  maybe if you join ADK slack/telegram you'll learn something?  this thread is not even official!!  lol it was made by i think an old original investor!  do i care if you invest or fud, not really because this ship is sailing with or without you.  i've made money here as many have, almost nobody has lost.  

5.  funny you that you say if the price goes up and up (which is will) you keep thinking ppl will dump on you?  sure some may sell but with the long term goal here, nobody is dumping lol.  ppl wouldn't even wanna sell you their coins being up 400+% i bet lol.  have a nice life and i suggest you don't get salty when you miss out on something (again i know the feeling).  tell you what, i won't even bump this thread and the price will go x1.5 to x2 by xmas, and in the new year probably towards 100usd/adk and more. lol...watch.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

Hi, can I call you retarded?
Come on do not take it personal, but when you tell us ADK is a scam when it's at 6$...and then we tell you to buy it or cry later and you see it at 31$ some weeks later and you still talk your bullshit, you MUST be a retarded. No other way to call such a nobrainer.
Now I tell you ADK will be soon at 50$ because not one, but two new exchangers are working to list it.
So buy now or cry later. Let's see if you are just retarded or double retarded.
I wish I could show you the money I've earned with ADK.
But please...keep saying bullshit, while we party.
12inchMom

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:37:22 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 03:50:22 PM by 12inchMom

Am not really here for you you SHILLERS. PLZ ALL SIX ACCTS (LOL) CAN IGNORE ME Rather, am here to raise awareness for naive individuals that might accidentally bump into your thread and perceive the bs that you and your camaraderie shill as the truth. Since your life revolves around shilling and luring naive investors into your ponzi scam, mine is invested in warning potential investors of the scam within.  

By the way, i don't expect my post to affect the price of the coin, since the price is exaggerated, Even CMC calls BS on the whole farce but leave it up the shillers they will give you multiple excuses for that too.

12inchMom

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:39:36 PM

I feel compelled to comment.

ADK doesn't do all the traditional things you'd expect from crypto startup (ICO, Team tokens, whitepaper etc). Instead, they've taken an action first approach.

I was initially very sceptical myself, but I've managed to make very good profit on this project and also get my btc off the Aidos exchange. The exchange is probably weakest link in this whole project, but it is being solved.

I've been scammed (Looking at you Iconomi) by way more 'legit' projects than this and the no-bullshit approach is refreshing.

Early investors are being rewarded now for the risks they took earlier.

Also, ADK's vision of providing anonymous offshore banking is very needed. I'm from a country that not a lot of banks accept and I've managed to get an offshore account and debit card due to ADK's relationship with Mister Tango.

I've basically freed myself from the shackles of my corrupt country and banking system thanks to ADK.

Ricardo know's what he's doing and I'm expecting big things for ADK!

Might take you serious if this is not your first post. take care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: