Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56901 times)
bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:40:05 AM

I have been on these forums since 2012 and I can also vouch for ADK. I purchased a good amount of ADK a few months back and cashed out a nice chunk and I certainly did receive my BTC.

Yes the exchange is buggy and is currently down and yes there have been withdrawal delays but I can tell you this - you will get your BTC in the end!

It is obvious that the FUD comes from posters who you can't tell what is lower - their age or their IQs.

Trying to read the garbage posted by goingmobile or 12inchdickinhisass is literally like listening to someone take a dump beside you. Just do yourself a fav and put them on ignore!
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

Glad to see voice of reason is taking over in this thread and hopefully we can keep it clean. Lets keep the trolls out of this

As for ADK , It is doing well and will do hell lot of more when it is on other exchange. Mister Tango is going to upgrade their Platform so ADK can be directly traded. Alot of ADK people are already opening account with Mister Tango. this is smart  move by tango, they will have at least 2000-3000 new users  and Aidos in its turn will continue up  to 50-60 USD and have real life usage.

Also hopefully Coin market cap will stop being such bitches and  fix the missing coin circulation
goingmobile

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

Just needed to chime in here, because this forum has been given to the trolls, senior members like myself that have been around since 2013 need to speak up.

From everything I've seen, ADK (and the team) is very much legit.  I personally know two people that have profited and cashed out over $500,000 dollars from ADK; and are still letting their initial investment ride because they believe in the vision and road-map long term. Couple that with their Mistertango partnership (and more partnerships in the works) and I'm a believer as well.

I'm aware they've had some minor speed bumps, but don't forget these guys had to build their own exchange themselves (which is impressive no doubt); however, I see all pending withdrawal issues have been handled (per telegram).

Just my two cents.

See this is why I am saying it is very probably/provably a scam. If somebody is actually lying and telling you all pending withdraw issues were handled, this is actually just 100.0% a scam at that point since this is a lie (still waiting since 7 full days for me).

Part of a ponzi is that people can cash out at the start but not later, so people having previously cashed out really proves nothing. But I appreciate you not acting completely insufferable like the other shills in this topic.
btcmerich

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

Goingmobile, they never said all are done!  I just got my BTC so I guess yours will be in your wallet before sunday ends.

I understand is frustrating , but keep in mind their market is new and they keep improving and this leads to down time.  No need to continue to call it ponzi or scam!

btcmerich

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

Just needed to chime in here, because this forum has been given to the trolls, senior members like myself that have been around since 2013 need to speak up.

From everything I've seen, ADK (and the team) is very much legit.  I personally know two people that have profited and cashed out over $500,000 dollars from ADK; and are still letting their initial investment ride because they believe in the vision and road-map long term. Couple that with their Mistertango partnership (and more partnerships in the works) and I'm a believer as well.

I'm aware they've had some minor speed bumps, but don't forget these guys had to build their own exchange themselves (which is impressive no doubt); however, I see all pending withdrawal issues have been handled (per telegram).

Just my two cents.

Well said sir!
goingmobile

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Goingmobile, they never said all are done!  I just got my BTC so I guess yours will be in your wallet before sunday ends.

I understand is frustrating , but keep in mind their market is new and they keep improving and this leads to down time.  No need to continue to call it ponzi or scam!

I did finally receive mine, and so no need for me to post negatively more, regardless of the project difficulties if it is not a scam I wish everybody the best. The reason I wanted to withdraw was because BTC hit $6800+ (was a week ago so I don't remember the specific number), so the broken nature of this is still did affect me. Compared to being actually ripped off this is not a big deal, but that was why the delay was wearing on me - I wanted the BTC before 2x, and then when 2x was cancelled wanted it even more urgently. Oh well!
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:23 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 12:50:06 AM by Slothking

Goingmobile, they never said all are done!  I just got my BTC so I guess yours will be in your wallet before sunday ends.

I understand is frustrating , but keep in mind their market is new and they keep improving and this leads to down time.  No need to continue to call it ponzi or scam!

I did finally receive mine, and so no need for me to post negatively more, regardless of the project difficulties if it is not a scam I wish everybody the best. The reason I wanted to withdraw was because BTC hit $6800+ (was a week ago so I don't remember the specific number), so the broken nature of this is still did affect me. Compared to being actually ripped off this is not a big deal, but that was why the delay was wearing on me - I wanted the BTC before 2x, and then when 2x was cancelled wanted it even more urgently. Oh well!

Good now u can stop crying and gtfo

Tired of all the trolls slandering us and saying scam one sec and then reverse their talk and say oh its not. Fuck off haters . fuck I hate bitcoin talk

No matter what fuckers will say in the future I will continue to say SEE U AT 100$, 200$ , 300$..

Mother fuckers
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:54:52 PM

Goingmobile, they never said all are done!  I just got my BTC so I guess yours will be in your wallet before sunday ends.

I understand is frustrating , but keep in mind their market is new and they keep improving and this leads to down time.  No need to continue to call it ponzi or scam!

Good now u can stop crying and gtfo

Tired of all the trolls slandering us and saying scam one sec and then reverse their talk and say oh its not. Fuck off haters . fuck I hate bitcoin talk

No matter what fuckers will say in the future I will continue to say SEE U AT 100$, 200$ , 300$..

Mother fuckers

damn right!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
NattyTallBoy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

No one cares you have shown your true colors!
goingmobile

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

Well, if you guys in any way represent the project, then you show that the true color of the project is a bunch of angry, out of control, immature trolls.

I never changed what I was saying one way or the other, and the withdrawl process is still either a scam or broken mess. If you want me to stop posting about that then you can stop being crass and idiotic and flaming me; or we can keep dragging this out forever. Seems like in true troll fashion y'all would prefer the latter, probably since it gives you an excuse to keep bumping the topic?
Slothking

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:49:28 PM

Well, if you guys in any way represent the project, then you show that the true color of the project is a bunch of angry, out of control, immature trolls.

I never changed what I was saying one way or the other, and the withdrawl process is still either a scam or broken mess. If you want me to stop posting about that then you can stop being crass and idiotic and flaming me; or we can keep dragging this out forever. Seems like in true troll fashion y'all would prefer the latter, probably since it gives you an excuse to keep bumping the topic?

Non of us here are directly connected to the project and this isn't even a official thread.... we are supporters / investors and your just a punk bitch trying to threaten us just now saying that u will continue to shitpost on us if we don't stop hurting ur wittle feelings( like we are threatened by gay guy like u) Awww baby need a binky. Maybe u couldn't read the first time FUCK OFF U SILLY FAGGOT.
goingmobile

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:25:55 AM

I never suggested any of you are connected with the project in any way; it was an incredibly mildly sarcastic response (in comparison to the amount of hate y'all are giving me over practically nothing) to the crappy post from the previous poster.

I get that you have no ability to respond in any fashion but anger and trolling and have nothing resembling constructive thinking skills, so I won't hold it against you. Your pathetic, barely coherent vitriol deserves more of "the project a scam/broken mess", since it has to have been one or the other, and since your attitude is rotten enough to deserve being reacted to. But since I think it is probably just an act with you trolling for posts (this may be giving you way too much credit, who knows), I would rather not indulge you with the bumps. Cheers, keep it classless.
Slothking

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:34:45 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 12:44:49 AM by Slothking

I never suggested any of you are connected with the project in any way; it was an incredibly mildly sarcastic response (in comparison to the amount of hate y'all are giving me over practically nothing) to the crappy post from the previous poster.

I get that you have no ability to respond in any fashion but anger and trolling and have nothing resembling constructive thinking skills, so I won't hold it against you. Your pathetic, barely coherent vitriol deserves more of "the project a scam/broken mess", since it has to have been one or the other, and since your attitude is rotten enough to deserve being reacted to. But since I think it is probably just an act with you trolling for posts (this may be giving you way too much credit, who knows), I would rather not indulge you with the bumps. Cheers, keep it classless.

You did question if we were involved or was curious so I informed u. We give u hate cuz obviously u have a very short term memory and can't recall urself calling us scam over and over cuz u never get ur withdraw....,( he got it yesterday )I invite all to go back a few pages and read his shitposting for reference. Anyway I do hope u stay cuz as u said it does give us a nice bump and I do have all the energy in the world to keep calling u a fucker time and time again.
NattyTallBoy

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:32:43 AM

I’m a very new and thankful “investor” I probably shouldn’t have given you any time out of my life. My actions are my own.  I have devolvoped a soft spot for adk and took it personal...
btcmerich

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

Lets all calm down, Do not feed the idiots   that cry even when they get their profit. the issue I think is that ADK team are so open that people just have easy time taking the piss.

Lets all be happy , another good day for ADK.  1.5M daily volume in the last 24 and it seems it will be the same in the next 24 hours.

So please lets keep it clean here.
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

Lets all calm down, Do not feed the idiots   that cry even when they get their profit. the issue I think is that ADK team are so open that people just have easy time taking the piss.

Lets all be happy , another good day for ADK.  1.5M daily volume in the last 24 and it seems it will be the same in the next 24 hours.

So please lets keep it clean here.

People have not the habits to invest in a project doing what they promise and have a cool Founder in same time, someone humble and simple.

Good luck haters trying to shut down the ADK mouth, its just the start of something.
Nuvie

Activity: 204

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:46 AM

Yep. Aidos doing great. Never seizes to amaze me. glad i bought some.

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

May I ask what's the meaning of this project's name? Aidos Kuneen? I don't even know how to pronounce this. Please help me.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

May I ask what's the meaning of this project's name? Aidos Kuneen? I don't even know how to pronounce this. Please help me.

http://aidoskuneen.com/

the idea of Hades helmet of invisibility ... hence real anonymous/invisible in crypto world.  but they are so much more than that (join slack/telegram and see).  the banking aspect is growing by the day and the week with what the lead dev is setting up...NO other coin is even close to the btc/FIAT options this project will have setup in the coming weeks!

also the logo looks freakin cool (even if a bit like Trojan Condom logo haha) but will look sexy as hell on a nice bank card soon  Shocked Cool Wink

market already at $32usd once coin market cap idiots fix their listing, ADK will blast back up the charts to it's proper position.
$50usd+ will be here before XMAS easy!  Kiss

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
JohnDee77

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

I bought some ADK on early august, definitely my best invest since im in the crypto world, the community on slack and telegram is very good, the team have a good communication, the deposit and withdraw is manual then sometime its can be long but always received at the end, just need a time for ADK grow up and solve minus bug and everything will be great.

Thanks Don for make a good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: