Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56895 times)
danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

where can i buy adk
NattyTallBoy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:27:38 AM

where can i buy adk

I've made three purchases through https://aidosmarket.com/.   
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidos-kuneen/
sexy as fuck - already up to $44USD not far from the magic $50USD mark  Cool
looking forward to much more as this is an easy and safe/stable coin to hold...love it!

now is this bullshit CMC site could fix their shit (why are they soooo shady???) then things would look even better for ADK (as they should be)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
freemarketaussie

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

where can i buy adk

Hey aidos market seems to not show any orders? do you know how people are trading this coin?  Grin
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

Nowhere else (for the next days), especially because it is a new technology and the team had to create an dedicated exchange to list it.
But that is the reason why it is so cheap and still under the radar. Traders can't make or publish technical analysys, coinmarketcap didn't list it by top marketcap, the crowd is still unaware. I let people guess what will happen when one medium exchange arrives as foreseen or when it suddenly enters TOP20 in coinmarketcap and late news are officialy released.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

Is there any version of their Whitepaper? I would like to know more, but their website contain not much information. Thanks
skr-

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

Whitepaper will be published after christmas. Founder said so 2 days ago on telegram.

Is there any version of their Whitepaper? I would like to know more, but their website contain not much information. Thanks
skr-

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:09:53 PM

You can buy adk through only aidosmarket now. https://aidosmarket.com/
Other two exchanges is trying to list adk.
But it takes time.

Aidosmarket may have displey error.
If you wanna see the marketprice or transaction,use this page. http://aw.mbgen.cc/

where can i buy adk

Hey aidos market seems to not show any orders? do you know how people are trading this coin?  Grin
lucky626

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:18:07 PM

Love this project, goodluck Dev
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

- Mister Tango Bank partnership should listing ADK mid january 2018:
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/aidos-partners-lithuania-based-mistertango-for-instant-adk-conversion-to-fiat

- Bitcoinrush.io partnership with Aidos, should accept ADK before Christmas for bet: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/monster-byte-and-aidos-announce-partnership

- 2 Medium exchanges (1 confirmed, working on implementation) for next 2 months, 20 Millions $ volume per exchange.

- Tanzania Bank working during this time on % share acquisition.

-Aidos Market operating well and stable now, will provide a debit card Anon, will open deposit USD & Bank Transfer to aidos market.

- Step 2 Almost done, AKshuffle implementation, encrypted chat on aidos wallet.

- White Paper done, translation working then release in next weeks.

A little resume of the situation.

Black_bl

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:13:04 AM

Whitepaper will be published after christmas. Founder said so 2 days ago on telegram.

Okay thanks for information.
Mynameischair

Activity: 196

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

So i just read thru most of this thread, and is always the same 6 or so accts making positive post and heaping insults on anyone that dares to question the integrity of the coin. Personally, i find it suspicious and this scream as a ponzi scam to me but i could be wrong. Anyway, for those of you that have actually traded on the platform is it true that you can't dictate your sell price for the coin, and is dependent on a pre posted price set by the dev? So basically is it true that if i bought am coin today at $40 and all of a sudden i have an emergency and would like to sell the coin at a discount, so i can get my money back, that the platform would not let me do that.

Black_bl

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

So i just read thru most of this thread, and is always the same 6 or so accts making positive post and heaping insults on anyone that dares to question the integrity of the coin. Personally, i find it suspicious and this scream as a ponzi scam to me but i could be wrong. Anyway, for those of you that have actually traded on the platform is it true that you can't dictate your sell price for the coin, and is dependent on a pre posted price set by the dev? So basically is it true that if i bought am coin today at $40 and all of a sudden i have an emergency and would like to sell the coin at a discount, so i can get my money back, that the platform would not let me do that.
Try to join to their telegram or slack group Smiley try to buy and then sell you'll see truth....Generally you shouldn't trust all what people write
NattyTallBoy

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:33:04 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:49:24 AM by NattyTallBoy

"So i just read thru most of this thread, and is always the same 6 or so accts making positive post and heaping insults on anyone that dares to question the integrity of the coin. Personally, i find it suspicious and this scream as a ponzi scam to me but i could be wrong. Anyway, for those of you that have actually traded on the platform is it true that you can't dictate your sell price for the coin, and is dependent on a pre posted price set by the dev? So basically is it true that if i bought am coin today at $40 and all of a sudden i have an emergency and would like to sell the coin at a discount, so i can get my money back, that the platform would not let me do that."

Yes I agree.  Lets create a situation.  If you had a situation where you had paid 55$ for 220ish adk when it started its less than a year and held/hodl (its f'n hard)  The only way to get it off the market at the present date is to be patient and wait 1-4 days, depending on demand.   So no as of today if you wanted to cash/btc out for your 55$ to turn into 7500$/.75 btc you couldn't get it today.  You would probably bitch and then get it a few days later or not bitch and get it at the same time.   Imagine the coin like something that is growing say a panther.  It's getting stronger it is, developing muscles.  You can fuck with it when its a little cub but give it a year.... year and a half it will eat you alive... you want be able to touch it you will stay away because it will be to gnarly.  Like bitcoin maybe? maybe? maybe? Its 75% of my portfolio's value and the only reason it is that high is because it has the biggest profit margin.  
skr-

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:43:58 AM

The price is not set by the dev.At first, its selected market rice.You can see buy or sell price or recent transaction at this page.
http://aw.mbgen.cc

If you want to buy/sell limit order,push '(show- advanced+ ).
niko2b

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:25:55 AM

It's free market. I personally know more than 10 persons who managed to sell and cash out their money worth more than what they invested btw. So before spreading lies, check the facts.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

New website is update, more clear and more beautiful.

www.aidoskuneen.com
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

who's ready to get this party started!?!?!?!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:00 AM

We made all profits and we are all there for make money, we all help each other as Aidos philosophy wanted, Ricardo as Founder made it possible withins almost 6 months with:

ADK TOKEN: Going from 0,30 to hit ATH at 60$ within 5 months.
AIDOSMARKET: Built less 3 weeks, almost provide Fiat deposit & Anon debit card.
TANZANIAN BANK: Will be announced first months of 2018 & operating this same year.
MISTER TANGO: Already made official from BOTH SIDE, going to be implemented after new year.
BITCOINRUSH.IO: Already made official from BOTH SIDE, going to be implemented in best case before new year, in worse after.

So its just logic we will go very high in next 4 months with all release comin and this shoot of liquidity provide by these partnership.

Today i ask the community to make their part of help in this long success story called Aidos Kuneen, we have 2 MEDIUM EXCHANGES comin with (40 millions$ total volume 24h) as you know all words his keeping by Aidos team & Ricardo and i cant disclosure the name of these exchanges for now; But we need to support and push the project because ADK is nothing without us.
Indeed i note the Aidos community have the habits to wait until a big partnership comin for claps with them hands and drive down the market when we are in a Blank period, some are just smart traders playing with market and that is ok its just part of game, but for others, sorry for theise words:
You are just lazy kids asking for quick profit with ICO scam schem, quick listing on exchange for dump, you play with 2000$ and you have no shame to ask to be quick, i seen almost majority of crypto " investors " are just crypto babies between 17 & 25 years old. I seen even people dont know how to use a LIMIT ORDER !!!!!!!

Why this whole speech, whats the point ?

Well, the point is clear a community is building because they are walking like a wolf group, or more pictural like a foundation of a building, if the foundation of a house is SOLID we can have a Hurrican and the house can be destroyed but at last the foundation is there.

In this case, you ARE the foundation, each piece of this project form an UNIT. Behave like investors and member of a COMMUNITY FOR FUCK SAKES !

Today is my last post about my mind on BTT, on aidos slack, on my twitter.
ADK will grow and will be park in top 10 because the target is not cryptomarket, but OFFSHORE BANKING (and that fact with or without crypto investors) in worse prediction but that its doesnt matter for now, some days ago early adopters and big members of aidos submit ADK to many DEX exchanges like this one for example (https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2391/aidos-kuneen). I note we have a good ratio of votes, but sorry is not enough ! we can be easily in First or Second if the whole community is pushing behind. That is just an example of how i found sad, members are not more involved.

World is world, people are 90% retarded and the 10% are on TOP of Pyramid & im not sorry for them, no need to ask yourself why you are not in top of succesful people if you work with your hate and your greedy push you to steal and scam for quick bucks. If you are in crypto market for make quick bucks or believe you are in COOL movement against capitalism or banks you are probably very stupid.

I am not believer of peace, i am not born for changing the world, i dont believe in politics or others bullshit. Since im kid i wait nothing more from life except meet people with a pure hearth with same psychology mind. Im just a guy trying to be honest with myself, hard work and make good around me when i can.

Bye.
                                                                                                                                                                                               O.S
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

This fucker and his dumb speech. No one is buying your BS anymore, the price keeps falling.

If their is a god above and he or she truly cares about naive investors, then this ponzi scheme will be history soon. You can commence with the hate or writes some long boring, incoherent speech again Grin Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: