Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56896 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

This fucker and his dumb speech. No one is buying your BS anymore, the price keeps falling.

If their is a god above and he or she truly cares about naive investors, then this ponzi scheme will be history soon. You can commence with the hate or writes some long boring, incoherent speech again Grin Grin
LMAO

we have an honest to goodness retard here.  AMAZING.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:56 PM

This fucker and his dumb speech. No one is buying your BS anymore, the price keeps falling.

If their is a god above and he or she truly cares about naive investors, then this ponzi scheme will be history soon. You can commence with the hate or writes some long boring, incoherent speech again Grin Grin
You know shit, why aren't you do your homework? It's so easy to cry about something, maybe you should try to create something before. Another lost existence....
Black_bl

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:27:11 PM

LMAO

we have an honest to goodness retard here.  AMAZING.
Empty words...If someone wants to accuse somebody, he or she should bring some proofs not just damn empty words! Rest in peace Chuck we miss you!
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:37:40 AM

i won't even bother posting the whole comment but you read this shit here "I am not believer of peace, i am not born for changing the world, i dont believe in politics or others bullshit. Since im kid i wait nothing more from life except meet people with a pure hearth with same psychology mind. Im just a guy trying to be honest with myself, hard work and make good around me when i can" and am the retard.

When CMC recognize your BS as legit and every other comment on this thread is not from the same group of guys posting mindless shill/excuses about some shit. When that stops been the case, i will publicly apologize on this thread. Till then, i will continue to proclaim that this is a ponzi scam.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

12inchdickinurass...please kindly take a look at ur trust rating then proceed to stfu u silly bitch. Gentlemen have a looksy at 1 - his posts and 2- his trust rating page. He is a first class pajeet and cryptocancer. Ignore the mosquito
12inchMom

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:52:13 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 06:06:44 AM by 12inchMom

12inchdickinurass...please kindly take a look at ur trust rating then proceed to stfu u silly bitch. Gentlemen have a looksy at 1 - his posts and 2- his trust rating page. He is a first class pajeet and cryptocancer. Ignore the mosquito

Oooh you got me so good slothking!! you got me real fucking good. Oh plz have a look at my trust rating. I really want you too see that i got a negative trust for talking shit about Emercoin's cto on his thread cos he aided with the polybius scam ICO. You got me so good with those insults Mr slothking.

Anyway, it's usually the feeble ones that talk tough behind a computer screen. So i will bid you adiou Mr tough talking gangster Grin

Like i said, till CMC which is a leader in this sphere recognize this bs as legit, and its not the same group of guys scratching each others ball and posting pics of cocaine/acting all tough behind a computer scene  Roll Eyes i will continue to proclaim that this coin is a ponzi scheme.

By the way, am guessing you white, those are usually the racist ones. Am black, not Indian. But last i checked "pajeet" is a pretty shitty racial slur but then again what should we expect from an on line gangster. Take care tough guy. SMFH

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Black_bl

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:11:59 PM

i won't even bother posting the whole comment but you read this shit here "I am not believer of peace, i am not born for changing the world, i dont believe in politics or others bullshit. Since im kid i wait nothing more from life except meet people with a pure hearth with same psychology mind. Im just a guy trying to be honest with myself, hard work and make good around me when i can" and am the retard.

When CMC recognize your BS as legit and every other comment on this thread is not from the same group of guys posting mindless shill/excuses about some shit. When that stops been the case, i will publicly apologize on this thread. Till then, i will continue to proclaim that this is a ponzi scam.
Okay I look forward to hearing your apologies in this thread, take your time but I think the time comes soon Smiley
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

Anyways, if some of you guys is unsecure about Aidos and want to get rid of their ADK, send me a PM.
I only trade with Escrow like bitrated.
Black_bl

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

Anyways, if some of you guys is unsecure about Aidos and want to get rid of their ADK, send me a PM.
I only trade with Escrow like bitrated.
Thanks for you offer! I guess some people sho doesn't belive will use your offer Smiley
markj

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

I'm amazed that people still think this garbage scam of a coin is legit.  They simply stole the IOTA code and removed all mention of it and repackaged it as their own... theres no whitepaper because then the truth would come out.  There's no volume on CMC and hasn't been for a couple of months.  Anyone wasting their money on this ponzi deserves to lose every penny.
xianwei82

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

New website is update, more clear and more beautiful.

www.aidoskuneen.com
This page is really beautiful and beautiful, I like the style, the sign is very creative and exquisite in the form of fingerprint. The project team is very careful.
Black_bl

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

I'm amazed that people still think this garbage scam of a coin is legit.  They simply stole the IOTA code and removed all mention of it and repackaged it as their own... theres no whitepaper because then the truth would come out.  There's no volume on CMC and hasn't been for a couple of months.  Anyone wasting their money on this ponzi deserves to lose every penny.
If you would read their WP you would know that AK isn' t a clone of IOTA very different technology based on scratch of IOTA Smiley
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:14:21 PM

Update 26/12/2017

-Whitepaper added
-AidosMarket opening date announced
-New trading pairs announced
-AidosMarketWatch announced (http://mw.adk.uno/): Currently not displaying actual data due to maintenance.
-Monsterbyte partnership announced, implementation in development
-MisterTango partnership confirmed, implementation in development due to begin trading in January 2018

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

Oooh you got me so good slothking!! you got me real fucking good. Oh plz have a look at my trust rating. I really want you too see that i got a negative trust for talking shit about Emercoin's cto on his thread cos he aided with the polybius scam ICO. You got me so good with those insults Mr slothking.

Anyway, it's usually the feeble ones that talk tough behind a computer screen. So i will bid you adiou Mr tough talking gangster Grin

Like i said, till CMC which is a leader in this sphere recognize this bs as legit, and its not the same group of guys scratching each others ball and posting pics of cocaine/acting all tough behind a computer scene  Roll Eyes i will continue to proclaim that this coin is a ponzi scheme.

By the way, am guessing you white, those are usually the racist ones. Am black, not Indian. But last i checked "pajeet" is a pretty shitty racial slur but then again what should we expect from an on line gangster. Take care tough guy. SMFH

The only one guy look like a fucking retarded there is you, now lets be clear if you think its a ponzi why you stay there trolling ? you dont get the part: we dont care about your little trust rate in a nerds forum. Then we dont care you are black or yellow, im agree about one thing online gangster are 90% there, i swear come in pm we will talk a bit how i will kik your ass of black guy so heavy you will become white looser crackhead like i usually made in ghetto.

Now, the white paper is there who are haters said ADK is a copy cat ?  Mister Tango will launch official ADK as instant transfer ADK/EURO in them bank its a scam ? Bitcoinrush.io finished implement aidos and will start it for next comin weeks ? Q1 2018 Opening remote offshore banking in Tanzania its a scam ?

Peace.
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

Volume is at 0, is this normal?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:02:22 AM

Volume is at 0, is this normal?

Market closed until 1 january 2018.
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:06:49 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:00:30 PM by UrsaMajorisBeta

Update 31/12/2018
Due to unforeseen circumstances the market re opening is moved to 10th of Jan 2018.
In the meanwhile, please do not sent ADK or BTC to the market.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:58:33 PM

Update 31/12/2018
Monsterbyte is still working on implementing aidos in its platform

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

monsterbyte implemented since last post w00t!

adk market about to come online with big btc buys waiting and dev has more 'banks' in the works w00t w00t!

andromeda is in sight w00t w00t w00000000000t!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Black_bl

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

monsterbyte implemented since last post w00t!

adk market about to come online with big btc buys waiting and dev has more 'banks' in the works w00t w00t!

andromeda is in sight w00t w00t w00000000000t!!!
Yeah, this will be huge...thousands people are waiting and are prepared to buy ADKs, we will have a lot thousands people who discovered this unique coin and team in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: