Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

I like that Aidos Kuneen is an open source project that focuses on privacy, decentralization and scalability. Simply great that Aidos allows users to freely use their tokens without fear of being tracked.
NattyTallBoy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Lots of updates since my last visit to adk-bitcointalk.  Lots of press releases.  More unfolding of the business plan.  Couldn't come to an agreement with hitbtc.  Added a third bank, a futbal club and donrico has joined the bitcoin talk thread.

1st i'm  excited to see what wazito fc is going to be at the end of a season.  Some of the news links you can find in the telegram about ADK sponsoring the teat looks like they will have some nice comfortable jerseys here soon.  As nice as they look don't just look at the jerseys read the articles

2nd ADK has delivered confirmation of banking ownership in europe.  Banking tech with sumac and ADK tech is in development. I have a feeling once all three banks are named the banking tech and ADK tech will be finished and already been working for a while.

3rd donrico is here at bitcoin talk (fist bump). He is pretty quick to respond on telegram if you have any questions or the other 4k members can help you out.

4th and not on my list of importance but news since last time I chimed in on bitcoin talk.  Hitbtc agreed to list adk.  After the agreement between both parties hitbtc didn't deliver.  I have two theories.  Someone paid them more than the agreement to not list adk or they wanted more than the agreement.  

Another thing of importance.  Coin market cap is not showing true numbers and you can not retrieve information from the server that reports the all time high of ADK.  It's unfair for adk to be completely transparent and coin market cap make it look like a out of date project. ADK has delivered more than any coin it's age.  If not all coins.

Also nessie is up and running.  First eth transaction with eth was the other day.  Not that at like eth but good to have a pair.  You can trade with waves on nessie.  I am a fan of waves.  Some more pairs also I think.  

GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

Hello !

Can someone help me / assist me for set up a full node on Aidos ?
( ELI5 me, im a noob in tech lol )
https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aknode
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 10:56:14 AM by Mast0rmind

The founder of Aidos Kuneen, Mr. Ricardo Badoer, allready bought two banks in Africa, one in Kenya and another one in Tanzania. This will serve the purpose for unbanked people in Africa to get a bank account and also enable them to send money via microtransactions with zero fee, due to ADKs DAG infrastructure.

Mr. Badoer also bought a Football Club in Africa "Wazito". http://www.wazito-fc.com/

The picture is really clear. If Mr Badoer delievers, we (the ADK holders and investors), have a fully working banking system in Offshore region, which will attract big Offshore money to ADK and also will attract the unbanked people in africa and serve them.

This with the ETF which is planned for late 2019 will probably drive the price of 1 single ADK to insance amount of prices.

At the moment Mr. Badoer, who is well known in offshore banking and has 18 Years experience, is in contact with African central Bank to work on the ETF. When this happens, well you all can guess.

One the side node, we had problems with HitBTC who didnt list us, although they told us they will definetly list us on 20. August, which didnt happen.
Coinmarketcap deleted our circulation because we are in TOP20 Spot and they dont want us there.. Ultimatly, CMC can kiss our ass if we have fully working Banking system with ADK implemented.
Deinemama

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Seems particularly worthwhile to invest in ADK, where can I buy it?

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Mast0rmind

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

You can buy and sell it on https://aidosmarket.com/
YazidPelletier

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Mast0rmind

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.

Well half of the tokens need to be locked in order that ETF has enough liquidity of underlying asset. So you see that there wont be any more ADKs get released from founders wallet, they need them for the Central Bank in Africa.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Hello !

Can someone help me / assist me for set up a full node on Aidos ?
( ELI5 me, im a noob in tech lol )
https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aknode

Thread closed, i got help thanks to members!

Didnt got the pic with Cmc, they list Onecoin, Bitconnect, every coins out there, but one project delivery what they promised and own 2 banks they ask ' Richlist ' and ' Blockchain explorer '... seem to be a internal review but anyway:

- Its a DAG so no blockchain but the explorer is still there: http://explorer.aidoskuneen.com/
- Richlist ?: Aidos, in contrary of others DAG project, ADK is completely ANON.. it will be probably impossible to dress a list of "richlist" since the transaction are only know from the two side.

Since 2017, all this love story between Aidos & DAG begin to make me believe a "hidden agenda" is on place for not touch them interests.. is just my personnal opinion and worthless but lets focus on the big picture there:
CMC is a Data tracker and maybe a relative major actor in "crypto field".. but when theses friendly offshore bank opens for public, ADK community, and others crypto projects, they will be forced one day or later to list us since ADK is fore sure the most legit project in this field.

It's noise, just noise.
Matter of time.

ps: Have a good week end !  Grin
donrico77

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Friends I need to thank you all for the  trust in me and the ADK team.

Since I have to deal with centeral banks I need to make it clear that every step we are doing will be according to the laws and regulations.  As for the ADK ETF we have already presented our plans and have recieved positive feedback from the Stock exchange and centeral bank .  No point revealing exactly how the setup will be but for sure we will have good % of ADK circulation locked as security and it will offcourse affect the price in a good way

We have also registered the domain payrico.com   As this will be the name for our  EU banking.  We will slowly reveal the exact location of Pay Rico when we get closer to getting the license approved.    As I have said in the telegram groupe , we will make sure to have it up and running within 5 months

Regarding CMC ,  We  feel offcourse is our right to be on the list  and we have time after time presented proof about our circulation and max supply but CMC continues to make up their bullshit demands.  I think the fact that ADK have not done ICO, paid any bribe money or  bounty is making it hard for CMC to accept that with our circulation and price we will be  on spot nr 26-27 , all this despite the fact that we are trading on one exchange only and thanks to CMC we have been working  under radar  of the most investors. They know If we get back to being fully listed we will make it to the top 10 without any issue.

Is ok , What ever they do we will win in the end

hanumanbanana

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

I'm supporting ADK from june 2017. Most honest project in crypto and bank industry. Probably best invest in my life.
hanumanbanana

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

When cryptodao stole investors ADK, Don helped investor with his own money. And he keeping safe investor till now.
As you guys see, ADKs approach is healthy. No hype, no bullshit. I don't know why this kind of project still being undervalued like this.
Maybe the reason is this = most of crypto investors are stupid as fuck and only want quick profit.
This is the only reason ADK is still cheap like hell.
Vakunite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Good night
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
hanumanbanana

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

Good night
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

Hey, did you read former replies? ADK never did ICO its up and running without any fundraising shit.
And ADK team never do air-drop or other bullshit.
Mast0rmind

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

When cryptodao stole investors ADK, Don helped investor with his own money. And he keeping safe investor till now.
As you guys see, ADKs approach is healthy. No hype, no bullshit. I don't know why this kind of project still being undervalued like this.
Maybe the reason is this = most of crypto investors are stupid as fuck and only want quick profit.
This is the only reason ADK is still cheap like hell.

Yes, Mr. Ricardo Badoer always makes sure that all investors are safe. He didnt gave any ADK for free for the exchanges so that they list ADK for example.

He is also very transparent in his next steps, for example when hes buying banks and is online in the Aidos telegramm and answering any question you might have.

You can join or ask any question about ADK here: https://t.me/aidos_kuneen

---

I invested also in ADK because I'm convinced that this project with all its parts will have a fully woking banking offshore system in the next months/next year and also because I want to get rich as fuck ( Wink )

We also have a huge fanbase in Japan, (Japanese people are smart!), just look at Twitter..

GeorgeSoros

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Good night

So your daily routine is to make a coffee log in into this nerdy forum and skip the whooooooole thread and copy past the same questions for be able to have free money ? haha

You make me laughing man, that i give you hahaha, Aidos is operating since june 2017, no ICO, no Airdrop, no bounty, 3 Banks are on the way, one is made public here: http://sumacmicrofinancebank.co.ke/dubai-based-badoer-buys-15-6-stake-in-sumac-microfinance-bank/
we wait a public announcement for the Europe, and one in Tanzania.

Useful link around:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/08/27/aidos-kuneen-unveils-most-crypto-friendly-banking-network/

http://www.igamingbusiness.com/press/monster-byte-partners-aidos
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/monster-byte-and-aidos-announce-partnership
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/aidos-partners-lithuania-based-mistertango-for-instant-adk-conversion-to-fiat
http://www.wazito-fc.com/wazito-welcomes-adk-sumac-microfinance-bank/

Ps: Nothing is free in life, if you see something promise you a moutain of gold and its free... think twice before ! The real things have a value !  Wink
Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
Mast0rmind

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!

You need to buy ADK on aidosmarket to get any.. There is and will be NO airdrop nor ICO. Have a nice day!
Deinemama

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

When will Mr. Badoer release the name of the Tanzanian Bank?

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: