Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

When will Mr. Badoer release the name of the Tanzanian Bank?

We already have Sumac, and a funny fact is i saw Wazito playing with ADK & Sumac new jersey sponsor, lets digest the first banking news and let the dust coming down a bit for understand the whole Mechanic / Functions behind Sumac, ADK, Badoer & The ETF 2019

- Europe Banking " Payrico " seem to be applied by Ricardo Badoer, lets see in next interview/media

As european costumers, will be even more awesome to use a direct banking with EUR, no need to break my head for change my USD  Cheesy:D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Perhaps the whole Cryptocrowd is missing on one of the top opportunities for making bank literatly.. hahaha, well I believe we have a good entry point level now but not for too long. At last when the banking system is working and offshore money keeps coming in, the Cryptonerds around here will have missed a train and a big big opportunity to make alot of money Wink Their fault.
skr-

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

When will Mr. Badoer release the name of the Tanzanian Bank?
Maybe middle of September.
He said so three weeks ago.
LeeLuke

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

The project has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your idea. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:44:13 PM by logictense

Good night
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

So your daily routine is to make a coffee log in into this nerdy forum and skip the whooooooole thread and copy past the same questions for be able to have free money ? haha

You make me laughing man, that i give you hahaha, Aidos is operating since june 2017, no ICO, no Airdrop, no bounty, 3 Banks are on the way, one is made public here: http://sumacmicrofinancebank.co.ke/dubai-based-badoer-buys-15-6-stake-in-sumac-microfinance-bank/
we wait a public announcement for the Europe, and one in Tanzania.

Useful link around:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/08/27/aidos-kuneen-unveils-most-crypto-friendly-banking-network/

http://www.igamingbusiness.com/press/monster-byte-partners-aidos
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/monster-byte-and-aidos-announce-partnership
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/aidos-partners-lithuania-based-mistertango-for-instant-adk-conversion-to-fiat
http://www.wazito-fc.com/wazito-welcomes-adk-sumac-microfinance-bank/

Ps: Nothing is free in life, if you see something promise you a moutain of gold and its free... think twice before ! The real things have a value !  Wink

Well u are right. I could be wrong about ur rightness and thus urge u to stick to the decisions that time makes. Time always knows whos right and whos not, it can sweep u from existence faster than I. I also have the power to decide peoples correctness and believe me I know all about this stuff. In 2017 u were a newborn, legless man with ruthless attitude, seeking pleasure in the internet.

seedone1122

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

ADK Aidos Kuneen

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

ADKホルダーの皆さん。

Nishino Kazu さんが企画した新しいチャンネルです。

ADK欧米マーケティング 『チャンネル名変更 → ADKどM(ADKどマーケティング)』
https://t.me/joinchat/FkuH51FquOdzgXYraIt3SQ

是非ご参加を!!

ADKどM(ADKどマーケティング)

https://t.me/AidosKuneenJPY
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

keep up the good work and boobs!  ahhahaha

man i hear this coin has a big Japanese following....who are HUGE into crypto (surpassed China recently!)....that is only more fuel for this rocket ship.  i'm sure Korea is catching on to ADK as well....even more juice!  Cool

truly a worldwide coin!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Wonsley Tom

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Greetings
the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
donrico77

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

Greetings
the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..

Experienced in banking and we have very good tech  / coders   and we keep delivering on our promises. BUt your post is not helping! We do not need to spread false information! I do not know what the point is with your post but  let me make it clear.  We do not have any contact with any of the  companies you mentioned

Stay tuned for tanzanian Bank Name . I am going to be in Kenya 20th of Sep until 2nd of sep and then I will be in Tanzania and will get the go ahead from CB of tanzania to publish my ownership

We are running later with African online banking we are working on it but We are also As mentioned applied for License in the Eu and we have ready made online banking solutions  so as soon as we get the license we can be up and running!

donrico77

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

It seems like this project has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this idea.

No bounty, No Airdops, No bullshit, No hype no fucking get rich overnight promises, No free ADK is not fair to the thousands that have supported / support with their Money

skr-

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

Greetings

Experienced in banking and we have very good tech  / coders   and we keep delivering on our promises. BUt your post is not helping! We do not need to spread false information! I do not know what the point is with your post but  let me make it clear.  We do not have any contact with any of the  companies you mentioned

Stay tuned for tanzanian Bank Name . I am going to be in Kenya 20th of Sep until 2nd of sep and then I will be in Tanzania and will get the go ahead from CB of tanzania to publish my ownership

We are running later with African online banking we are working on it but We are also As mentioned applied for License in the Eu and we have ready made online banking solutions  so as soon as we get the license we can be up and running!

2nd of Oct? or Sep?
9/20 - 10/2 in Kenya?
At that time, are you going to accept some interviews and speak about whole plan?
10/2- tanzania?
Will-Natsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this plan
ceylee

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

Hello

What services will "Pay Rico" provide? I think that maybe...payment?

Friends I need to thank you all for the  trust in me and the ADK team.

Since I have to deal with centeral banks I need to make it clear that every step we are doing will be according to the laws and regulations.  As for the ADK ETF we have already presented our plans and have recieved positive feedback from the Stock exchange and centeral bank .  No point revealing exactly how the setup will be but for sure we will have good % of ADK circulation locked as security and it will offcourse affect the price in a good way

We have also registered the domain payrico.com   As this will be the name for our  EU banking.  We will slowly reveal the exact location of Pay Rico when we get closer to getting the license approved.    As I have said in the telegram groupe , we will make sure to have it up and running within 5 months

Regarding CMC ,  We  feel offcourse is our right to be on the list  and we have time after time presented proof about our circulation and max supply but CMC continues to make up their bullshit demands.  I think the fact that ADK have not done ICO, paid any bribe money or  bounty is making it hard for CMC to accept that with our circulation and price we will be  on spot nr 26-27 , all this despite the fact that we are trading on one exchange only and thanks to CMC we have been working  under radar  of the most investors. They know If we get back to being fully listed we will make it to the top 10 without any issue.

Is ok , What ever they do we will win in the end

KazuNishino

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 04:08:03 PM by KazuNishino

Kenya’s Capital Markets Authority has  completed the preparations for the derivatives pilot test!

http://kenyanwallstreet.com/?p=23737

ADK probably are traded as an ETF in the Kenya Stock Exchange someday Grin Grin Grin
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Kenya’s Capital Markets Authority has  completed the preparations for the derivatives pilot test!

ADK will be traded as an ETF in the Kenya Stock Exchange next year Grin Grin Grin

Just reading this... what an " awesome " coincidence ADK will launch an ETF in Kenya and... the same country do some derivatives pilot test  Grin
pri aika

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

hi
I am a holder of ADK.
Holder knows that this currency is a good thing.
But is not it important to say that it is good for good things?
For those who do not know ADK, I think that the voice of the holder is important.

I am sorry if it was funny English as it is google translation. =(
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

Payrico should be a part of the whole banking network and I personally think that this decision (make own EU channel in the network) is much better than rely on 3rd party, that should be MisterTango. Once the EU part will be online, the whole operation inside AK network will be independent on others. My ADK are waiting on banking products and I look forward to seeing these new options 
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

ADK will be traded as an ETF in the Kenya Stock Exchange next year Grin Grin Grin

holy crap!  this is sooner than expected!  SUPER HODL!

and whoever dumped adk yesterday lol nice try for manipulation (or must really need btc for money or other coins), don't come crying back when you have to buy x3 to x10 and more!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Icmusguicorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Debit cards should provide MisterTango, now when Ricardo started the plan with own EU bank, I assume once EU bank will be live, the bank provides debit cards like every other bank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: