Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
donrico77

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the business goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.

Our EU Banking when launched will  offer full working personal IBAN accounts in Euro. We are going to work and offer debit card connected to the clients account. this might not be directly at the launch

EU based banking will go under the name of Payrico and we have already started the process. As I also pointed out we are going to use key ready solutions for example for the online and mobile banking to have it all setup fast and ready to go .

We will Offer full remote bank opening.     Payrico will be fully seperated from our African Network. Since Payrico is based in EU please keep in mind it will be part of AEOI   while our African banking will not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 09:24:43 PM by GeorgeSoros

Aidos Project is a big thing involving a lot of side connecting into one point Kiss

For the guys looking for a easy flip.. go your way
Aidos is building the structure for support the whole network, and was not made for fit in the actual "requirements", ADK is the juncture between Digital currencies, Banks, Offshore, and this fact, it is obvious that everyone will find his happiness.

Probably the most interesting fact is @Donrico77 plan to launch an ETF in Kenyan, after the Banks operating (what is already a heavy task making Aidos project in next level) and now im wonder which between the great old Bitcoin or the Green helmet will come first  Grin
donrico77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

Aidos Project is a big thing involving a lot of side connecting into one point Kiss

Aidos is building the structure for support the whole network, and was not made for fit in the actual "requirements", ADK is the juncture between Digital currencies, Banks, Offshore, and this fact, it is obvious that everyone will find his happiness.

Probably the most interesting fact is @Donrico77 got approval for an ETF in Kenyan... and now im wonder which between the great old Bitcoin or the Green helmet will come first  Grin

Please lets stick to what we have and we have not got any approval regarding ETF! what we have is very close contact with stock exchange and we have got very good feedback from them about ETF that is all. As you know I do not like spreading false information, We want people to like ADK and  buy ADK based on what we have and pure fact and not made up news
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

Hi, all! Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Probably the most interesting fact is @Donrico77 got approval for an ETF in Kenyan... and now im wonder which between the great old Bitcoin or the Green helmet will come first  Grin

Please lets stick to what we have and we have not got any approval regarding ETF! what we have is very close contact with stock exchange and we have got very good feedback from them about ETF that is all. As you know I do not like spreading false information, We want people to like ADK and  buy ADK based on what we have and pure fact and not made up news

Sorry, my words was maybe not "right" and in any case wanted to misleading people  Huh

(edited)
KazuNishino

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 04:09:37 PM by KazuNishino

Kenya's Capital Markets Authority (CMA) includes sandbox development (deregulation), implementation of hybrid bond market and pilot test of derivatives market.

Kenya is progressing towards the development of the capital market.

/Progress of Key Developments in Kenya’s Capital Markets Space https://kenyanwallstreet.com/?p=23737
Brunson Jim

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

Hello,  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can not find this info
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
KazuNishino

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Sir, ADK is no ICO
Total Supply is 25,000,000 ADK

white paper
https://github.com/AidosKuneen/whitepaper/releases/download/v0.03/adk_whitepaper.pdf

Telegram
https://t.me/aidos_kuneen
pri aika

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

ADK does not do ICO.
There are recommended sites on ADK.
http://nini-crypto.com/aidos-kuneen-aidos-adk-or-whatever-you-want-to-call-it-explained-sumac/
I hope you will participate in this plan Cheesy

donrico77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

hi
I am a holder of ADK.
Holder knows that this currency is a good thing.
But is not it important to say that it is good for good things?
For those who do not know ADK, I think that the voice of the holder is important.

I am sorry if it was funny English as it is google translation. =(

No need to be sorry, Your english is good. Please always feel free to share you Ideas and opinions
donrico77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Hi, all! Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.

You are welcome to buy ADK at the market.  As I pointed out we do not and will not give away bonus etc it would not be fair to the already invested ADK holders.

ADK team is not doing this to make fast money and when things are slow to change the rules. We are doing this longterm and already creating sustainable project with daily usage . If you choose to be part of it is all in your hands we will not force you with false advertisement , bonus bullshit
Abdi_Anthony

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the idea. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful business that can have global implications.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the idea. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful business that can have global implications.

With a regulator more and more hard, major actor of crypto market calling for a "better regulation", Aidos is creating the most friendly banking network, in future (coming years), i can bet a good majority of people will use it as cash out/holding/invest them funds via aidos bank.

Them juncture point for be able to access these services as a gate between Digital currencies & Banking is ADK, of course in future it will grow in a exponential manner Cheesy
skr-

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 05:03:01 AM by skr-

Banks and exchange about ADK (current plan)
1)Sumac microfinance bank (Kenya : Non AEOI)
 do KYC,  Debitcard,  Online banking,  ADK-ETF
  ↓ merge
2)Tanzanian bank (name to be announced soon)

3)Payrico(banking in EU : AEOI)
 do KYC,  IBAN account,  Debitcard,  mobile and Online banking,  friendly to Crypto and exchange
  ↕ connected
4)Aidosmarket (exchange)
 No KYC、FIATpair (Euro)
donrico77

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Banks and exchange about ADK (current plan)
1)Sumac microfinance bank (Kenya : Non AEOI)
 do KYC,  Debitcard,  Online banking,  ADK-ETF
  ↓ merge
2)Tanzanian bank (name to be announced soon)

3)Payrico(banking in EU : AEOI)
 do KYC,  IBAN account,  Debitcard,  mobile and Online banking,  friendly to Crypto and exchange
  ↕ connected
4)Aidosmarket (exchange)
 No KYC、FIATpair (Euro)

Thank you , that makes it more clear

Also friends, If you have missed it we have updated our github to include our work on how we will bring transfer confirmations ( POW )  to instant or at most  in 3sec even on Smart phones. It will be implemented in the step 2 that  will be magical If I may say so my self

read more here

https://github.com/AidosKuneen/cuckoo

and if  you just want to skip the code talks

https://github.com/AidosKuneen/cuckoo#expected-pow-time

Granted we do not do promotions, We do not have big volume on our exchange , we do not pay bribe money to the Exchange admins but we do deliver our business plan and we work hard to make the tech even more awsome

ADK is not made to just be one of the 1000s of coins and fill the devs pockets.

We are going for the gold and will go be going  beyond the "crypto" world ,  ADk has delivered more then any other have done in the same time period of only 15 months.

we welcome  any critical opinions/questions .

NattyTallBoy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

Saw some good info about what's going on behind scenes with coding and development.  Can't wait to try it out.  Something like faster transfers and I think something about working on devices.  More detailed information about it on telegram....

Also saw a comment on here about not having good English and translation not being accurate.  Everyone I have met invested in adk is not worried about grammar or correct English.

Come here with questions and information when something not understood due to translation adk is a very diverse group and someone will understand what your saying and explain to help understand or answer questions. 
pri aika

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

You are welcome to buy ADK at the market.  As I pointed out we do not and will not give away bonus etc it would not be fair to the already invested ADK holders.

ADK team is not doing this to make fast money and when things are slow to change the rules. We are doing this longterm and already creating sustainable project with daily usage . If you choose to be part of it is all in your hands we will not force you with false advertisement , bonus bullshit

Thank you for your reply following the telegram!
Recently I made ADK thread with reddit.(https://www.reddit.com/r/adktrader/comments/9djn1s/aidos_kuneen_anonymous_zero_fees_offshore_etf/)
I am studying because I am using reddit for the first time.
However, as people do not come as I think, I am struggling now.
If there are other SNS that can appeal to Westerners, we can spread ADK.
GhattiDustan

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Greetings DEV's!
I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Greetings DEV's!
I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?

Pay attention please,   ADK did launch 15 months ago ninja style. NO ICO, NO AIRDROP.   you can buy it now on exchange

I suggest to joing ADK  telegeram     and learn more about it before investing

Main telegram:

https://t.me/aidos_kuneen

Twitter :

https://twitter.com/Aidos_kuneen

Exchange:

https://aidosmarket.com

https://www.nessie.io/
Gardner.Midi

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

Greetings  Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: